Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,222 members, 7,943,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) (66770 Views)

Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) / Police Arrest Man In Ogun For Raping, Impregnating Daughter In Ogun (photo) / Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Mrexcell(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Residents of Okofia, Otolo Nnewi in Anambra state have banished a man in his 60s for reportedly impregnating his daughter twice.

In photos shared on Facebook, the elderly man who is allegedly from Okija in Ihiala Local Government Area had palm fronds tied on his neck. His daughter who was carrying a baby also had palm fronds tied on her leg to show that they engaged in abominable acts.

The father and daughter were then led to a waiting bus where all their property was packed in by the community members.

Facebook user, Okoro Abraham who shared the photos wrote;

https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/man-banished-for-impregnating-daughter.html

I really love communities like these that do take this kinds of issues very seriously if this where to have happened in some places no one would even bothered everyone would surely be minding his or her own business.
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Chinonye02: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Emma911:
A well deserve ban. Lubbish!

The man n C Ronaldo

Incase make we no forget,

Fir quality Billboard Advert Placement
Call

2 Shares

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Evil things just dey happen for igbo land. grin grin. How can a father's prick rice up to fok his own biology daughter?

dominique come and see wetin i dey tell you

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Myhusband(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
black Wednesday at Nnewi
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
oz4real83:
Na wa oooo. This is a nollywood story happening in real life. I just have pity on only the girl. Growing up with an evil parent is a very bad predicament. From a young age, whatever such parent does will look right even when it is an abomination like this one. The first time may be assumed to be a mistake but happening a second time shows that they know and also accept what they are doing. They see nothing bad in this abomination.

It was not a rape
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nvc078:

You're right man...it's not by force to comment especially when your head is vacuum. Stop seeing so many fiction movies,my own 1 cent towards your up growth.
..vaccant not vaccum..Once again..English is not by force..Hell!!..try your native language if it can work for you..this is not working..DEUCES amigos!!
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
shutup idiot... you guys cry the most.. it is the same thing on Facebook, Twitter, instagram. You are always crying...
Next time, state your point without insulting me....Boy!
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Inhabitable1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Afamed:

The truth remains, there are good, bad and ugly in every tribe. But if this news has happened to other tribe, you would have been seeing the children of hate commenting and quoting as if their race is an exception

I know say na normal level for una land nah, But na their tradition and tribe wey no get tradition na loss tribe be dat...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by elnoor: 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
I SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT NOW, IAM PROUD 2BE A MUSLIMS AND PROUD 2BE A NORTHERNER.
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Ubdavis(m): 12:01am On Dec 11, 2019
This is what we call in sociology, imformal method social control
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by NEDU001: 12:33am On Dec 11, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Residents of Okofia, Otolo Nnewi in Anambra state have banished a man in his 60s for reportedly impregnating his daughter twice.

In photos shared on Facebook, the elderly man who is allegedly from Okija in Ihiala Local Government Area had palm fronds tied on his neck. His daughter who was carrying a baby also had palm fronds tied on her leg to show that they engaged in abominable acts.

The father and daughter were then led to a waiting bus where all their property was packed in by the community members.

Facebook user, Okoro Abraham who shared the photos wrote;

https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/man-banished-for-impregnating-daughter.html

Okija hmmm
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Nvc078: 12:40am On Dec 11, 2019
sheriffindy:
..vaccant not vaccum..Once again..English is not by force..Hell!!..try your native language if it can work for you..this is not working..DEUCES amigos!!
Lol...vacant you choose, vacuum it is...it has absolutely nothing in it...I' m sure your last post has underscored my point.if you don't have good hold of your lingua franca,such that you always make mess of punctuations,how then will I be sure that you will not be absolutely lost at my native language? Once again,go back to elementary English language, my one cent towards your up growth iti bori bo
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by jolyment: 3:57am On Dec 11, 2019
Ibo

1 Like

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by armyofone(m): 4:39am On Dec 11, 2019
Nothing supernaturally will happen just bad hereditary wise. Nothing warrant sending them out into the cold. They should have given the girl and baby needed help and look to help the father psychologically. Villagers and church coming together to help another sick villager.
Nigerians! always backward and archaic!! Carry uka for head for nothing!
They are not well and shouldn't be thrown out!
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Neddyogu(m): 6:26am On Dec 11, 2019
prekumohtim:
I'm so so cold. What kind of nonsense is this ? Why are men now behaving like animals? Even the young lady could not find love outside she had to start giving birth for her dad . This is shocking

Electra complex.
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Neddyogu(m): 6:31am On Dec 11, 2019
Chief Amuezuike
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by sheriffindy(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2019
Nvc078:

Lol...vacant you choose, vacuum it is...it has absolutely nothing in it...I' m sure your last post has underscored my point.if you don't have good hold of your lingua franca,such that you always make mess of punctuations,how then will I be sure that you will not be absolutely lost at my native language? Once again,go back to elementary English language, my one cent towards your up growth iti bori bo
....go and air your ass out...you need some ventilation..Guess "Nvc" is short for "Novice". So for the records, thats Me Above You. This is my last contact with a schmuck like you (cos i know you must reply as a 100%novice)..shove your 2cents up your culo
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 11, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Whatever happens to that innocent child, the blood will be on the community.

Incest is an abominable act in Nigeria, but the kids are not meant to suffer for the sins they know nothing about.
In biblical re you Not Suffering The Sin Of Your parent?
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by greensandy: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2019
Alphafeezay:
Some news these days eh..... kai.

Onomatopia!!!!

Onome to pa iya e grin grin grin smiley wink
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Whatever happens to that innocent child, the blood will be on the community.

Incest is an abominable act in Nigeria, but the kids are not meant to suffer for the sins they know nothing about.
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2019
So which village dem go dump them now? undecided
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Afamed: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2019
Inhabitable1:

I know say na normal level for una land nah, But na their tradition and tribe wey no get tradition na loss tribe be dat...

A foolish person doesn't become wise by growing older. The older he grows the more lethal his foolishness becomes.

You shabbily have concluded that I am from SE. I don't blame nonentity like una
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by CUPIDsparrow(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2019
Nawa o, I thought this stuffs only happen in 9ja movies
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Nvc078: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2019
sheriffindy:
....go and air your ass out...you need some ventilation..Guess "Nvc" is short for "Novice". So for the records, thats Me Above You. This is my last contact with a schmuck like you (cos i know you must reply as a 100%novice)..shove your 2cents up your culo
yeah you are right," NVC " is short for "Novice". i am a novice at adealing with people of your type, people that doesn't have any "matter" upstairs. Yes i am a novice cos i still cann't understand why a mature foool like you is very addicted to nollywood such that you likened their fictions to life occurances,and to think that you even said it's a "reflection" of reality still baffles me.Try seeing more of cinema movies and not the local 150 naira CD plates you buy by the roadside,again my 1 cent towards your up growth
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by kareemkamil(m): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2019
See people wey den dey fight for presidency. Untufiakwaaaaa.
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Slimsly100(f): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wickedfacts:
So, we still have savages like this in the 21st century?

They abound everywhere bro
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by VanSARS: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
More Pictures ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage / Herdsmen Post Photos On Woman’s Facebook Page After Robbing Her / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.