Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,912 members, 7,949,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

On This Day 14 Yrs Ago, My Life Almost Ended At 16" Kechi Okwuchi Remembers The - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / On This Day 14 Yrs Ago, My Life Almost Ended At 16" Kechi Okwuchi Remembers The (275 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 16th Anniversary Of Surviving 2005 Sosoliso Plane Crash / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On This Day 14 Yrs Ago, My Life Almost Ended At 16" Kechi Okwuchi Remembers The by Wallaloaded2: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Kechi Okwuchi took to Twitter on the 14th anniversary of the plane crash that nearly killed her, to remember the victims of the Sosoliso plane crash.

The now 30-year-old America's Got Talent alumna, was one of the 110 people on board the ill-fated Sosoliso Airlines Flight 1145 on December 10, 2005. She was one of the sixty-one secondary school students from Loyola Jesuit College who were going home for the Christmas holiday. Visit https://wallaloaded.com.ng for more

(1) (Reply)

How to hack wifi...step by step / Top 20 Andrew Jackson Quotes / Yung6ix Wraps Up The Year With New Song Titled "Body" (listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.