Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,048 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Trust Betrayed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Trust Betrayed (771 Views)

My Brother Betrayed Me Please Help / Men Abandon City Girls, Rush For IDP Singles In Maiduguri- Daily Trust / I Feel Betrayed By My Wife. : What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust Betrayed by Confilass: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2010
I feel this topic is not suppose to be in this section but  I do get matured advise from here. 

I have an Auntie (not blood related) but  was staying close to us when I was in Secondary Sch. (past 15yrs ago).  She do help me sometimes with Sch. fees even while my parent do pay and I use dat opportunity to open an account at a tender age.  Though stays with my parent but I was constantly in her house.  We lost contact because by then there was no phones. 

I happened to meet her younger bro. 5yrs ago and got her phone no.  From there we started to communicate.  She was in Abuja while I am in PH.  I went to Abuja to visit a friend 6mths ago and decided to pay her a visit, but to my greatest surprised she was just too busy according to her (a kind of running away from me).  I sense all wasn't well I sent her a text while in bus to return to PH dat no matter how things where with her, she would've let me see her.  I ask of her acct. no. and sent her 10k just to appreciate her kindness towards me.

The next steps she called me dat there's a land their church is selling if I am interested and I said "YES".  It was at 250k I had to go for 2 plots.  She told me of her commission of 80k which I paid because I didn't want her to tamper with my moni but she still did.  When I sent the 1st installment 455k she paid 360k, took her 80k and gave me stories on 15k for form, building plan etc.  I had to sent the balance of N165 (she said 35k is for
CoO) but she failed to remit the payment.

I got worried because the first I got the receipt while this one I got stories.  I sent a friend to the church who confirms the last payment was not made.

The worst part is she told me a lie she was ill and was in her village.  She refuses to pick my calls.  HOW DO I HANDLED THIS SITUATION, Dec. is d deadline or else my moni is gone.  The church secretary ask her and she said "I HAD SENT D MONI SINCE"

I'VE D TELLERS INTACT
Re: Trust Betrayed by Odunnu: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2010
So unfortunate.I wouldnt 'halla' you for trusting but since the trust has been broken already,maybe you should treat her like you would treat me a complete stranger. Go and tel the pastor,maybe he might call her back to order
Re: Trust Betrayed by iyatrustee(f): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2010
Brb cheesy
Re: Trust Betrayed by ifyalways(f): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2010
. . .Im wondering the distance btwn Abuja and Ph.You could have atleast gone down,even once to see and confirm the so-called land exists.Call me poor,rude or crude but a deal esp land deal in Naija,one needs to see,feel and touch b4 parting with money.
Besides,when did "churches" start allocating lands?
Solution,Get urself to Abuja and confirm if the land is existing.
See ur aunt and demand for ur money.

(1) (Reply)

Pican / Can Someone Get Pregnancy With Pre-cumm ? / Woman Delivers Weird Baby In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.