Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price (77357 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by Islie: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
. . . family demands bride price

A Highfield form three girl is reported to have died on Saturday evening at PamaStones Shopping Complex in a generator room whilst having sex with a man only identified as John.

The Highfield High 1 School pupil, only identified as Daisy, is reported to have entered a generator room of a local bottle store at the complex with John for a ‘pleasurable moment’ which ended up taking her life.

John is said to be a tuck-shop attendant at one of the tuck-shops at the same complex.
Daisy, who is said to be asthmatic, suffocated during the act due to the carbon monoxide produced by the generator.

John who is reportedly in hospital survived by a whisker after he was found gasping for air when people broke into the generator room after he had fallen on the power cable which cut off power in the bottle store.

“The guy was found gasping for air; people had to break into the generator room.

“He fell onto the power cable which disrupted power in the bottle store, so people rushed to the generator room only to find it locked and broke in and found the girl with no pulse but the guy still had pulse and was gasping for air.

“He had to be rushed to the hospital but I’m not sure which one,” said a source.

Another source revealed that the girl’s family were not taking the issue lightly and did not want to bury their daughter until the bride price has been paid.

“It is being said the girl’s family don’t want anything to do with the burial until John’s family pays bride price because John was already taking her as a wife by sleeping with her,” said the source.

https://www.hmetro.co.zw/girl-dies-during-intimacy/

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
bride price ko, bride discount ni.....

arrant nonsense from family....they should have taught their daughters to keep her legs crossed until marriage, if bride price is what they wanted for their daughter (whether dead or alive).

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
Marathon to hellfire...

Does the family want the man to follow the bride to hellfire to pay brideprice.. perhaps satan would be the pastor

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by Blessed13(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nawa Ooooooh did I just read bride price grin for ticket to hell or what

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by comradewanle(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Inside life...
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by simplepee(f): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Rest in peace girl.

Preek sweet Preek sweet naso this one take go o.Too much of everything is bad.

24 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by undefeateds: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
KIA(killed in action)

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by jatikun: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
SINGLE, LONELY AND DESIRE TRUE LOVE? YOU CANT AFFORD TO SPEND THIS DECEMBER WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE. OYA CONNECT NOW ON PLATFORM OF LOVE!

If true love is like a music to your soul and truly READY to settle down with a sensiBoo, ResponsiBoo, loveaBoo, reliaBoo, tangiBoo, perfectiBoo or AdmiraBoo? man of your dreams

If you really want this December to be your last month of being single and enter 2020 with serious relationship just like connected couples on our platform of love who either married, engaged or in serious relationships.....

Then message the ADMIN ON WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM on 0-8-1-6-3-4-2-9-6-1-5 to get your details verified and connect you with a potential soulmate

PLEASE NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship of marriage or looking for sugar mummy, daddy, daughter, or son. This is not the platform at all!

ADMIN HAS NEVER CHARGED ANYONE A KOBO FOR MATCHMAKING ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by lilmarley: 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Omo bet hard ooo

Even wen u stake dat all the 11players will wear boots, 1 person will intentionally wear slippers to spoil the bet
cry cry cry

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by ursullalinda(f): 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Africans can be so funny.....which one is bride price for dead body that was in enjoyment mood b4 death came calling.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by Slawormir: 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Quickie is the best type of sex

But sometimes ehnnnn some of the bad things and disgrace that comes with it no be here o

8 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by Houseofglam7(f): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mad people everywhere undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by MrBONE2(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sadly Da SiSi Guwarad Da Bucket during her active Purnana service grin

Rest Peacefully in Peace grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by UnknownJr: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Local me is leaving Earth very soon with all this funny news I'm reading.
Bride price for dead body. Chai

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by customercarebah: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Two former governors of Sokoto State, Attahiru Dalhatu Bafarawa and Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko engaged in a war of words at the Sultan Abubakar III International Airport, Sokoto on Monday.

Wamakko deputized Bafarawa for almost eight years before he voluntarily resigned to avoid impeachment.

He later succeeded him (Bafarawa) after defeating his anointed candidate who is now Minister of Police Affairs, Alhaji Muhammadu Maigari Dingyadi in 2007 Governorship election in the state.

Bafarawa was said to be irked by the recent statement made by Wamakko, which termed him as a seasonal migrant to Sokoto, and as such said to had shunned Wamakko who stood to greet him at the VIP lodge of the Airport on his arrival.

“You said I am a seasonal visitor to Sokoto, why are you greeting me. I know my father and grand father were born and died here, I can even show you their graves. Can you show me the grave of your grand father?,” he allegedly asked Wamakko.

Wamakko was said to had refused to respond to Bafarawa but another account said he had stood by his statement that Bafarawa is Danchirani (a seasonal migrant) in Sokoto.

“I don’t want to know where your father and grant father are buried. All I know is that you are a seasonal migrant in Sokoto, that is all,” Wamakko was quoted to have said.

“There are other people whose parents and grant parents have been buried here but you called them seasonal migrants as well. So just go and face your businesses,” he allegedly told Bafarawa.

The duo however, boarded the same flight to Abuja.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by DjClassik: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lol
Are u in need of Facebook accounts? Search no more because u are in the right place to find, I sell fb accounts at a cool rate, also available in bulks
https://www.nairaland.com/5576355/sell-facebook-accounts-bulk-cool#84823267
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by thundafire: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dat country and Kenya known for wicked sex stories
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by careytommy37(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Your hoe daughter just died and family is looking to get paid?
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
simplepee:
Rest in peace girl.

Preek sweet Preek sweet naso this one take go o.Too much of everything is bad.

Needle prick?? undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by Noerection: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
What

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by nuhu2018(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
OK
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by squarelead(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by tstx(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Na WA o
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pride price 4 fuckin ur daughter 2 death, Mugabe people no get shame
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by nogragra: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sex too sweet this zimbo pepo na wa oo. Sha its a sad end to a young life, RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price by Dobson43: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
cheesy

Due to the urgency for the power of the prìck, she went into a room, a generator room for that matter, she even forgot she has a breathing challenged condition.

I have said it before and will say it again.

Say no to broke guys.

It's better to be screwed like a nut in a hotel room with ac chilling than to do one corner in a generator room and meet your water loo.

If she got fūck by a rich fūck boy at least there will be more trysts and the parents would not be looking for as some aptly pharsed it: bride price ko bride discount

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Adediwura Gold: I Once Had "Quickie" In Car / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.