Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,786 members, 7,941,960 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State (45521 Views)

‘we’ll Occupy Kogi If Faleke Is Not Declared Governor-elect By Jan 10’ / Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal / APC. Ogbeni Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun State Election 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by HamidO1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2010
It's very possible to do away with PDP in this country. SUPPORT RIBADU FOR POSITIVE CHANGE
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by stranger: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2010
CNN is misleading me!
is anyone watching CNN; they just declared Oyinlola as the winner

Is it me or is the world going haywire?
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by midep: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2010
Aregbesola for life, A C N for real, RIBADU for Change,

Source, www.saharareporters.com,
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by desgiezd(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2010
~Bluetooth:

It remains ogun and oyo states for Acn to gain control of.FCK PDP

In less than a year, PDP will become history in these two states.

@ Judgement - What a sweet song it is to the ear. May the name of the Lord be praised.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by midep: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2010
Check Saharareporters.com.

ACN for life, RIBADU for Change,
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by beeman80: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2010
ACN all the way.Time for the progressives.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by ladi02(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2010
PDP is gradually becoming a Northern Party!!!

If ACN brings Ribadu (northern) as their Presidential candidate, with all the states ACN already has in the South. . That is the end of PDP come 2011

I'm sure Atiku will be wishing he stayed in ACN grin
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by seunmsg(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2010
Good one for the ACN and a big congratulations to Rauf Aregbesola. I sincerely hope the ACN government in osun state will justify the support and confidence that the people have in them.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Royal2010(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2010
Completely reconfirmed by me.This is true,one of the lawyers in court just confirmed to me.This country needs surgical operation.The bad people seem to have their ways, just imagine the guy has finished his 4 years.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by HamidO1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2010
Oyinlola and his rogue party(PDP) spent tax payers money fighting this case and still lost. God is not sleeping, PDP will fall.
May God continue to bless all those that wish well for this country.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by johnson11(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2010
Why are you guys happy and celebrating Aregbesola over Oyinlola, i can bet you that they are birds of the same feathers after 4 yrs if wrong, i will apologise pending i will advice you guys to keep your finger cross sad angry
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by carnal: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2010

If ACN brings Ribadu (northern) as their Presidential candidate, with all the states ACN already has in the South. . That is the end of PDP come 2011

I'm sure Atiku will be wishing he stayed in ACN

i cant agree less wit dis bolded statement.if only Atiku had known?
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by tkb417(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2010
gradually, 9ja is makin sense

when is OGD goin to jail
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2010
Tsunami has swept the South West

PDP is finished in SouthWest.

Oyo is next bus stop.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by carnal: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2010
@johnson 11,its not about dem bien birds of same feather its about dividend of democracy,d rule of law and our judiciary standin up to dia job,i am pleased,i salute d judiciary for a job wel don,shame shame and shame to OBASANJO.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2010
Oyinlola removed as Osun Governor, Aregbesola is New Helmsman

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os4224.html
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Big2bore(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2010
This is a fantastic news
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by jaybee3(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2010
Why is everyone blaming obasanjo?
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2010
ladi02:

PDP was always a stranger in the South West

OBJ only imposed PDP on the Yorubas
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Iranoladun(f): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2010
Congratulations gbogbo omo Odua!

This is good news!!!!

Congratulations to the people of Osun, ACN and Nigeria!
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by kollyp2000(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2010
This is victory for democracy, God of Politics (If there is one), Can you visit Oyo State and turn things around like you did in Osun and Ekiti?
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by HamidO1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2010
ladi02:

You honestly just made my day with this post walahi. Lets keep our fingers crossed and above all mobilize people around us to vote out PDP.
PDP WILL FAIL
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by johnson11(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2010
carnal:

@johnson 11,its not about dem bien birds of same feather its about dividend of democracy,d rule of law and our judiciary standin up to dia job,i am pleased,i salute d judiciary for a job wel don,shame shame and shame to OBASANJO.

But why must everybody expect PDP to lose i am not trying to defend them but are other parties better than them? what is Oshiomole doing so far than inviting IBB for rally or my own ass hole governor Mimiko doing?
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by erastus75: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2010
SOURCE

live updates

NEXT234next

Osun Election: Court rules in favor of Rauf Aregbesola on four out of five points canvassed.

100th edition of NEXT on Sunday hit stands ;Tell us what you think of us. http:///eoAwWv

Osun Tribunal: Out of five (5) points canvassed, three (3) have been decided in favour of Rauf Aregbesola.

Lagos/Nigeria - Lagos apologises over doctors’ strike , http://234next.com/csp/c,

Lagos/Nigeria - Police arrest 50-year-old over lover’s death, http:///egiLCN
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by bolafex(f): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hey guys!Lets just assume the news is true,does it really call for celebration?Why the foot dragging till now dat oyinlola is preparing to leave office?Some may see it as 'victory for democracy' but is this right?Could somebody tell me what the problem is with our judiciary?What has gone wrong with "quick dispensation of justice?May God deliver us!
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by jibsyola(f): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2010
Rubbish people!!!
i reserve my comment.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by monkeyleg: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2010
I am realy hoping that we get Delta state as well, That short ugly modafocker must be sent to jail
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by deols(f): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2010
[size=50pt] Good NEws, -[/size]
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Thespecialone(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2010
confirmed on sahara reporters.
Slow pace of (in)justice.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by COOLDK(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2010
Confirmed. Osun state of d living spring on fire. ACN is hotter than fire, PDP be careful. Victory @ last
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by kenraj(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2010
pls kindly confirm dis news coc nigerians in d diaspora are eager 2 b updated on dis development , grin
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by monkeyleg: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2010
@Bolafex,

I dont have answer to your question, but in less than 1 month, fraudulent and corrupt governer have been sent packing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years / Buhari Meets With David Mark At The State House.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.