Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,852 members, 7,899,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu (37477 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Appointed Ambassador By Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission (Pix) / Noble Igwe Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassaor (Photos) / Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by spafu(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by generationz(f): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2019
Child of grace

2 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by PabloAndreas(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2019
safarigirl:
She doesn't even know the difference between CAUSE and COURSE....I wonder which part of Aba she is made in.

She knows nothing of the cause aside the fact that the Governor is passionate about it, she is just glad to be a beneficiary in the consequent looting.
Swear sis...nobody disses Mikel?...like “the“ “JOHN MIKEL OBI?“
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by semyman: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2019
If it is PDP there is no cause for alarm
Buhari matter will give you rest very soon

Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by Dnight(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2019
Why d man dey look like dt abeg
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by KanuSE: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Kerosene Governor grin
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2019
Lol
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2019
She played the Mgbeke part convincingly. Person wey b millionaire. Remember how they looked down on her but her Chi came through for her but unfortunately she come start to dey fall hand... Typical human behavior though
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by Happyguy201: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2019
mr governor just tell us say u want chop the girl forget all these appointments story for the Gods

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by WarriIntellect(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2019
Mediocrity being celebrated........join to get updates on recent happenings and business viability

https:///send?phone=2349086224754&text=Hi+Leyma+add+me+up+I+was+referred+by+REF1
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by jibrilELsudan: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2019
With the way he's smiling at her, it's very obvious the governor appointed her kukunase.

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by spencekat(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2019
lastempero:
Another emela gi lipsrsealed if u know u know. The most stupid ngwa man I have ever seen.
Explain this emela gi to us biko.
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by Onyi22(f): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2019
safarigirl:
She doesn't even know the difference between CAUSE and COURSE....I wonder which part of Aba she is made in.

She knows nothing of the cause aside the fact that the Governor is passionate about it, she is just glad to be a beneficiary in the consequent looting.
Jealousy go soon kill this one

5 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by Myhusband(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2019
safarigirl:

made in Aba English

the Governor with misplace priorities

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by Obiaksnews: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2019
If i have 100 percent sure games to stake, i won't come on NL to start looking for people to sell such stakes to in order to make money. I would rather stake all my savings in order to become a millionaire in less than a week. Op start making money and stop looking for people to collect the little they have.
Ehhhey, you done mean it
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by infohenry(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2019
lastempero:
Another emela gi lipsrsealed if u know u know. The most stupid ngwa man I have ever seen.
Uche gi diya , ikpeazu emela ya before giving her ambassador for whatever.
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by uchennaq(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
There Are Some Endorsement Deals
You Should Avoid and Run Away From..

Sharaaaaappp
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by lastempero: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2019
spencekat:
Explain this emela gi to us biko.

Just convey yourself to ABA and ask anyone you meet that question,you definitely get a clear cut answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by ecclize: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2019
kolafolabi:
I don't understand why these former bbn housemates are being celebrated.
i swear the thing taya me...
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2019
safarigirl:

prof pls delete ur comment because u're are the one who is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2019
I like this girl. She's proof that 'basic' chicks can go 'far' too.

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2019
safarigirl:

You're right on this one but cut her some slack, no be everybody sabi English like that.
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by Emmaxy9(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria and misplaced priorities, smh.
What is wrong if they call out the best graduating student in economics from absu and give the person this endorsement? They'll ratger appreciate people who don't really deserve all that. Little Wonder why everyone nowadays wants an overnight success and one that makes you popular because no one cares much about academics of the youths.
The other time, a Nigerian youth who made an aircraft wasn't given anything in Nigeria, but countries abroad who found such talent impressing took the young lad and now they're utilising his skill.
Nigeria which way?
If we continue to place higher priorities in things which dint really contribute to our development, then am affraid, the menace and wrong mentality will be passed on to generations ahead and the cycle for rubbish continues.

2 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by Hoojay(f): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2019
That's great
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by Kingrefreshed: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2019
amebogistng:
BBNaija Cindy has expressed how grateful she was after she was appointed an ambassador for made in Aba products.

In her words, she wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B55sUzqJooF/

For me this is so far the best endorsement among the rest. Proudly Nigerian!
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by spencekat(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2019
lastempero:

Just convey yourself to ABA and ask anyone you meet that question,you definitely get a clear cut answer.
grin
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by DonJayrome(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2019
kolafolabi:
I don't understand why these former bbn housemates are being celebrated.

Let me ask you something, how many times in your life have you been bold enough to put yourself in the public or somewhere to be seen almost worldwide?
Are you bold enough to make just a simple video of yourself and post it online no matter how stupid the video is?
If you think really deeper about this whole bbn stuff, you will realize it is not just about the show itself which might not make any sense it many of us including me, but those involved actually took very bold steps to present their individual personality to unknown people in different parts of the world.

Now you see this sort of news as they are being celebrated for no reason, but the truth is that different brands and people saw certain special qualities in these people and knew were they could standout for their different brands.

Don't hate for no reason because if it were one of your family members, you will be one of the best hype person for the show.

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by Easy5265: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2019
amebogistng:
BBNaija Cindy has expressed how grateful she was after she was appointed an ambassador for made in Aba products.

In her words, she wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B55sUzqJooF/

See how serene his office is. Go to Aba and see the squalor in the which the people they represent live in. If only Cindy and we all can choose to champion the common good as against this being an avenue for her to come and chop, Nigeria would be a better place.
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by zinny377(f): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2019
Congrats darling kiss
Re: Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu by blaque7: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
hope say no knack governor wan dey knack d geh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police / Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.