Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,890 members, 7,976,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:15 AM

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (51558 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by ronyman(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2019
Just move on, unless your man comes back,
but for you going to him it is a complete waste of time cos if na me I'll play along just to hurt you too. I'm being honest
Butterscotch92:
I know I'm going to receive a lot of bashing here but I don't mind as I'm looking for solution. I've been following other related threads on the topic and it seems most men don't forgive women that cheated on them.

I cheated on my man. This happened over a year ago when the relationship was going through a rough patch. Actually I didn't set out to cheat and never planned it.

In fact the person it happened with was a person I was confiding in when I was trying to get solutions to my relationship issues.

This person was my married colleague that I joined to work in his car. I thought I could get mature advice by telling him. I was weak and emotionally down and on one of such days of crying to him it happened in his car.

It happened like 3 more times because I go to work with him and come back with him. But I was overcome with guilt (because he was married and for cheating) that I had to stop. But my mistake was that I didn't cut him off completely.

I remained cordial friends with him since he is a colleague and I stopped joining his car. He also moved to another branch. He called occasionally to try his luck but I never gave in. Somehow my man became suspicious by his calls and one thing led to the other and I had to confess.

My man said he has forgiven but can't get back together again. I have been following other threads with similar topics and I saw that men find it very hard to forgive a woman that once cheated.

In this case I'm truly sorry, I have learnt my lessons and I can never make that kind of mistake again. I don't love the man in question, I never wanted anything from him apart from advice from the onset, I stopped on my own, I only remained friends because he was my colleague. I love my man and will do anything to keep him and win his trust back. I'm not a cheat by nature.

I'm heartbroken and filled with guilt and regret. I can't talk to anyone in my circle for fear of condemnation because I'm wrong in every area.

Please is there any hope for me? How do I go about winning him back? How do I convince him that I truly regret my actions? How do I help him heal?
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by 27Pushing30: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
I'm here to bash and I will do so thoroughly. My name is shibaraba and I don't mince words.

Not once, not twice but thrice. Well Peter denied Jesus three times. Your man is not Jesus. And I hope he never forgives you.
How dare you.
I'm feeling his pain as I speak.
As in My personal punna somebody nack am. No be even for better hotel.... For inside car. Abasimikipanyong. Cheating is a process. What lead you to do it once it's sure you'll do it again.
Me advice for you, better continue nacking your colleague and leave your man. For if I was your man, we will keep dating till My wedding day... With another. Turn you to lord of the rings. You go turn maid, cook, driver, anything I want and I still won't marry you. For I will always see you as an okpo. And anytime you come back from an outing na soso sperm I go dey smell around you because e go be me like say you just go lick preeq finish.
No vex... Na my mind I talk. Truth is bitter. This is the truth
Summary: Once a cheater, always a cheater
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by wirinet(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2019
Myhusband:
sex you inside the car means you're a mere sex slave. no sane man deserved to end up with you

but what happened to our girl child, these emanating promiscuity is becoming too much

the guy will be so foolish to forgive you
Thats the sad part of the whole episode, inside a car at the corner of a road or field, three times. That's cheap. It would have even been better if it was inside a 5 star hotel.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by DenreleDave(m): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2019
thelish:

Trying acting according to ur signature.
Do u want her to continue in it, why prophesying it?
With God n discipline, she won't go back.

You only know about yourself dear... You don't know about her.. If sumone can go collect preeq inside car for four times of which I know she lied, probably more than that bcox she goes with him in the car to work everyday.

Dear.. Trust ursef, what if she still cheat again, can u vouch for her??

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by songzDaniel01(m): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
I know I'm going to receive a lot of bashing here but I don't mind as I'm looking for solution. I've been following other related threads on the topic and it seems most men don't forgive women that cheated on them.

I cheated on my man. This happened over a year ago when the relationship was going through a rough patch. Actually I didn't set out to cheat and never planned it.

In fact the person it happened with was a person I was confiding in when I was trying to get solutions to my relationship issues.

This person was my married colleague that I joined to work in his car. I thought I could get mature advice by telling him. I was weak and emotionally down and on one of such days of crying to him it happened in his car.

It happened like 3 more times because I go to work with him and come back with him. But I was overcome with guilt (because he was married and for cheating) that I had to stop. But my mistake was that I didn't cut him off completely.

I remained cordial friends with him since he is a colleague and I stopped joining his car. He also moved to another branch. He called occasionally to try his luck but I never gave in. Somehow my man became suspicious by his calls and one thing led to the other and I had to confess.

My man said he has forgiven but can't get back together again. I have been following other threads with similar topics and I saw that men find it very hard to forgive a woman that once cheated.

In this case I'm truly sorry, I have learnt my lessons and I can never make that kind of mistake again. I don't love the man in question, I never wanted anything from him apart from advice from the onset, I stopped on my own, I only remained friends because he was my colleague. I love my man and will do anything to keep him and win his trust back. I'm not a cheat by nature.

I'm heartbroken and filled with guilt and regret. I can't talk to anyone in my circle for fear of condemnation because I'm wrong in every area.

Please is there any hope for me? How do I go about winning him back? How do I convince him that I truly regret my actions? How do I help him heal?
wasn't even once you had sex with him. And u said u ain't a cheat? Honestly u are a cheat, using the excuse of being emotionally unstable. I detest girls like u who can't close their legs and think with their brains. What did u gain from the sex u had with him? Cheat!

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by dheolexaone(f): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2019
Seriously, cheating here and there has become a parasite that has eaten into the flesh of d nation.

I will blame u and not blame u as well.
I won't blame u as u r emotionally down and the Mr Confidant used that as an opportunity to enter into u. It happens to all except they just wanna throw u stones. A time when the relationship will experience d peak period, then it takes d grace of God, love n strength to thread through that stage.

I am blaming u because u let ur conscience tell ur partner. In as much as u av stopped, u need clean up ur mess my sister.
Ur so called partner proving he can't av a place for u in his heart, do u know what he does and don't get to tell u?

I am not in support of infidelity in relationships but speaking from my experience, I av bn so faithful wt guys and they proved the same until I catch them doing otherwise.

Believe it or not, 97% guys in relationship are prone to cheating despite their holy holy shits, they can argue wt their data.

Solution: Don't stress urself finding all means to win him back. Be real. Be you. If he's for u, if he truly loves you, he will definitely give u a second chance.
We all make mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Shugavee(f): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2019
It’s not at all!! Guys forgive their gf everytime ,, just that they ain’t vocal about it !!! They are only vocal about it when they tired of you
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by gabicon: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:

Fidelity is a constituent of trust, commitment and loyalty. Once fidelity is broken a relationship is broken, I will advise you move on because it's quiet difficult to mend a damaged fidelity in men because they are territorial by nature. If you are trying to take a long shot by winning him back, you need to understand that trust, commitment and loyalty are not built in a day, week, month or year, it takes time so gaining them back will also take time.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by ronyman(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2019
God bless you for the first line
fabulous85:
When they say men and women can't be close friends most of you ladies including married ones will claim I prefer men as friends. The co-worker bid his time with you and waited for the right moment to have sex with you and trust me that moment always comes with women. You are just sorry you got caught that's all he would have still have his way with you.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Anfieldboss: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2019
Great6Pack:
The worst set of hypocrites in this world are men. You can go Bleep as you like either as married man or while dating but it is a taboo for her to do it.

Let it be known here that I am not in anyway in support of cheating while married or courting. But let the truth be told, if you access 10 men, married or courting, at least 6 of them had at one time had sex with someone not their mate. One thing is sure, if this babe is the one that the man confessed to, she will happily forgive him and move ahead with the relationship.

Why can't men sometimes do same. Especially when you know your mate isn't promiscuous but was overtaken by moment of weakness?

Sis, please gather yourself together and concentrate on your work and life. I give you 3 months, a RESPONSIBLE guy will be dying to be your man. And if your present guy (soon to be ex) comes back, tell him he was in the past but you have moved on.

Please abuse me ONLY if you know you are innocent and never cheat. God is watching!!!

Men and women are not wired the same way, so don't compare both and expect the same outcomes. Mind you, I'm not a cheat and I would never forgive one.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by JastSiryin(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2019
(
Butterscotch92:

Honesty speaking, I stopped reading after the "It happened like 3 more times".... Una for kukuma marry na. mtcheew! angry
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by BluntBoy(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:

Forgiveness is not the issue. Forgiveness is a small issue.

The main issue is trust. Can he ever trust you again?

And I hope you know how important trust is in any relationship? Once you have broken someone's trust, it might be hard for them to ever trust you again. So, even if they take you back and shower you with love, they will now start questioning all your movements since the trust is no longer as strong as before. Any small call which they used to overlook will now matter to them. Even saying hi to a man which they used to regard as harmless would now be a big deal. That is why it is never a good thing to break trusts.

So, the question should be about trust, and not forgiveness.

And considering trust, we are very different from one another. Some people might still trust again, but some will never trust you again. So, even if they take you back, their lack of trust for you will frustrate your relationship with them.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Gunner1759: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2019
Just forget about it. Even if you guys get back together, things will never be the same with him.

It can never return to the same old relationship despite the forgiveness. The thought of someone else having sex with you will always haunt him and it will really affect how he acts and behave towards you.

Once the trust has been broken, it becomes a problem from then on if you carried on together.

Butterscotch92:
I know I deserve all the bashing I'm receiving here and more. But I wonder why it's very difficult for most to believe that I'm actually repentant about the whole thing. I know I really hurt my man which is part of my pain. I can never repeat such action no matter the circumstances with what I've learnt and I believe if I am lucky enough to get a second chance I'll be a much better version of myself and be forever grateful. It happened in the car because I wouldn't have agreed to follow him elsewhere by then it would be premeditated. I rejected every of his attempt to meet him anywhere else. Those were moments of weakness although it cannot be justified.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by martyns303(m): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:

Hey gorgeous!!!! Don’t mind all this guys saying they can never forgive a cheating Gf, guys forgive cheating GF’s they just don’t come out to admit it. Cheating is painful, very painful, but if he loves you enough, he will come back. Keep apologizing, show him how sorry u r.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by deobaba(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2019
If im sure its never happened b4 and u pass my test of sincererity, I will definitely forgive without hesitation......Dont get it twisted of course ALL men cant act the same in such scenarioes so its possible for some men to forgive a presumed repentant cheat.....However,
In the course of the relationship you'll be subjected to serious emotional scrutiny and continuous. suspicion besides the fact that you'll have to put in an extra effort to please than u used to....So the question actually should be put to you instead (since we know not all men are like your man.)....with your already bashed esteem and soberness can u subject yourself to all the traumas that comes with the after effect of your actions if your man forgives you (lets not go into the type of men that forgives cheats and how they behave after forgiving u cause that issue self na big talk)and not.....
1. Break and cheat again?
2. Get fed up of the relationship and cheat again?
3.Get ultra tempted by another guy besides the colleague and cheat again.....?My advice....
Forgive yourself and try to let him go......If he loves u hell come for u....at least that way you'll know he's let go a little cause trust me.....Im a guy and can do it but I won't advice u to continue or beg him too much because of your self esteem....just send a sincere and full hearted message to him and make sure u end it with good bye or wish u all the best....and move on...
Cheers
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by ronyman(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2019
Why are you bothered what we think sister?
There are cases where there are no second chances. It seems you don't know the gravity of your crimes. 4 times with the a married man! I'm not judging dear but pls for God's sake leave the guy and go ya way! If you like repent it's for your own good.
Butterscotch92:
I know I deserve all the bashing I'm receiving here and more. But I wonder why it's very difficult for most to believe that I'm actually repentant about the whole thing. I know I really hurt my man which is part of my pain. I can never repeat such action no matter the circumstances with what I've learnt and I believe if I am lucky enough to get a second chance I'll be a much better version of myself and be forever grateful. It happened in the car because I wouldn't have agreed to follow him elsewhere by then it would be premeditated. I rejected every of his attempt to meet him anywhere else. Those were moments of weakness although it cannot be justified.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Happyguy201: 7:22am On Dec 12, 2019
Christiana24:

You will die a sorrowful death! Bascad undecided

cum dumpster thats what you are i will dump mine in you for 5k
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by ScotMisile: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2019
REAL MEN have spoken. So dont let your fellow girls deceive you.... We don't forgive such sins. ... Simple... .
Even if you hide it, there are red flags that fish out the deed.

3 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Bagsman(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
Well i dont like dashing out advice most especially for relationships but it seems u want him back badly but honestly i will tell u this if u truly want him back it will take time am talking more than 2yrs and u must constantly proof to him that u will never in the remaining rest of ur life try to do that kinda foolish act again u must proof to him that even to cross ur mind u wont let infidelity to come in the space coz honestly is very easy for woman to forgive a cheating boyfrnd coz but not the same if its the reversed case coz to him ur his temple, his confidentiality, his pride but u chose to break all this divine traits he sees in u coz u are weak and desperate for comfort...
P.s jxt so u know u gals like to have male frnds but lemme tell u a secret majority of guys frndn women have an ulterior motive so be careful on confiding in men coz we are predators lurking around to know when we will strike perfectly(ulterior motives defer from guys to guys) and i hope he forgives u... Wish u the best in life.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by IMASTEX: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
I'm here to bash and I will do so thoroughly. My name is shibaraba and I don't mince words.

Not once, not twice but thrice. Well Peter denied Jesus three times. Your man is not Jesus. And I hope he never forgives you.
How dare you.
I'm feeling his pain as I speak.
As in My personal punna somebody nack am. No be even for better hotel.... For inside car. Abasimikipanyong. Cheating is a process. What lead you to do it once it's sure you'll do it again.
Me advice for you, better continue nacking your colleague and leave your man. For if I was your man, we will keep dating till My wedding day... With another. Turn you to lord of the rings. You go turn maid, cook, driver, anything I want and I still won't marry you. For I will always see you as an okpo. And anytime you come back from an outing na soso sperm I go dey smell around you because e go be me like say you just go lick preeq finish.
No vex... Na my mind I talk. Truth is bitter. This is the truth
After hearing both sides, I now pass my verdict. That ops has no self worth and has 99.99% of doing worse even in marriage that has several challenges. One wrong doing is a mistake, two is delibrate & three is a lifestyle. I put it to her that she was, is & will remained an unprofessional olosho doing it with a married man in a car without pay. I hereby sentence her to go about her services as olosho and let the young man be. Or be used as stated in the quote. Court! I rise!

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by kissfrank: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2019
And am pretty sure the married man did not use condom
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by succri(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2019
A cheating GF can never make a faithful wife .... and from what I think I know , cheating just dont happen , it premeditated , I wonder why women keep saying it a mistake because it ain't, 3 times in the car .... yur bf prolly dont have one , well u fantasize abt it and went ahead , you dont even have the decency to tell yourself the truth " that you also wanted it " , first u tried to blame your colleague , then also called it a mistake ....
Advice : just look for another BF biko . What worse than knowing your woman cant keep her pant on
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Fexkoti(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2019
Love knows no boundary....r u truly repentant?? of course u have to forgive urself first... Wen u catch a thief in d act is different from when he willingly reports and repents his act...make a bold step not to let such mistake define ur life.... Maybe not in dis same relationship bhut if it happens again it will create a pattern dat even wedding vow won't stop
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Billion2612(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2019
Thank God there is something called RELATIONSHIP before MARRIAGE. My advice for you is to let go of your man because you can never enjoy the marriage if eventually you both get married. Same happen to me. She asked for forgiveness, n i forgive her but it's not possible i walk her to the alter. Be guided in your next relationship

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by superlanny(m): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2019
DownChelsea:
pls fall in love with and marry me. Since you will forgive wife
so you can cheat on him and he will forgive you abi, you are too wise. grin
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by CyberWolf: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2019
Any woman that runs to a man for advice when facing a relationship crisis does not have the emotional, mental and psychological maturity to be in a relationship. There many safe avenues to seek for advice when facing relationship crisis like confiding in older/elderly respectable woman, mature and sane girlfriend and finally, online. There thousands of relationship sites/blogs where you can find mature and applicable answers to every questions regarding your relationship issues but no, loose women always run to
men in the pretense of seeking for advice whereas they only want the diick. OP just move on because the guy has moved on and he is not coming back. You know what you did and you enjoyed it so spare us of all these emotional nonsense. You’re even lucky your ex is a cool guy because if it’s me, I slap the living hell out you for coming to my face to mock me with this nonsense after enjoying yourself multiple times.. idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Take it easy with the lies! Yours is even worse if true cos you guys are together and fine and she went out to eat carrot only to come back with all d evidence intact!? Lol she must be one dumb human being.

It's gonna be difficult for airbrain like you to believe; possibly because you were raised by pathological liars.

I wonder who raised this frustrated uncouth dunderhead.
Imagine calling somebody you don't even know dumb. One might find out that chowderheads like this live their entire life pretending and cheating!

So, to this blockhead, women only cheat because they have issues with their men.? Emptyhead! This is what you get when dust has replaced graymatter In a calvarium. What a clodpoll??

I praise women who sincerely accept and CONFESS their mistakes; and make amend than bitches and sons of bitches like this birdbrain who live and die in pretence and cheating; with the camouflage of being perfect.

She came back with all the evidence intact, the dimwit said. So, in your case, you would clean up & pretend nothing happened!! See how the bubblehead gave herself up. Meathead!!
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2019
Godiloveu:
Bia! ogbeni! She confessed not caught undecided
Oversabi ppl grin
She was caught and confessed when her ex was getting facts of her infidelity.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2019
Ornament2003:

It's gonna be difficult for airbrain like you to believe; possibly because you were raised by pathological liars.

I wonder who raised this frustrated uncouth dunderhead.
Imagine calling somebody you don't even know dumb. One might find out that chowderheads like this live their entire life pretending and cheating!

So, to this blockhead, women only cheat because they have issues with their men.? Emptyhead! This is what you get when dust has replaced graymatter In a calvarium. What a clodpoll??

I praise women who sincerely accept and CONFESS their mistakes; and make amend than bitches and sons of bitches like this birdbrain who live and die in pretence and cheating; with the camouflage of being perfect.

She came back with all the evidence intact, the dimwit said. So, in your case, you would clean up & pretend nothing happened!! See how the bubblehead gave herself up. Meathead!!
Why foaming through the mouth this early morning? You can twist my comment to suit you and your ego, that's ur problem. Lmfao, d comment must have hurt so badly to turn gutter on me... Buhhhaaahhhaa
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Vinclass(m): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2019
There is a chance but is very slim 3%...
First u have to cut all ties with the man(ur colleague)..
And push ur luck if ur man is very kind and if he loves you to the core he will forgive u..
But ur relationship will go through a storm dat will almost destroy it bec there won't be any trust in it.
. It depends on hw willing you are to fight for it.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by safarigirl(f): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
Thank you all for your words. I have picked some lessons from them. But some of your opinions don't define me or my actions in the future. I have heard and I don't have a choice but to keep it moving. I already know all my actions are wrong, I only brought it here not to garner pity but to seek ways to alleviate the damage done and you have all told me the bitter truth.

Thanks to everyone that contributed.

You can't alleviate the damage. What is done is done? Trust is like a glass, once broken, even if put together, the cracks will still be obvious.

You can't get back that relationship, so, forget about it and move on. What you can do, is use this experience as a learning point, so that you don't make the mistake again in future.

I pray you find another man as good and as loving as this one that got away, because he sounds like a good person.

That married man is trash, you should cut such people off.

Do better next time, and don't beat yourself up too much about the unfortunate occurrence. What will be, will be

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by maikalaf(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:

Sis, it's possible to forgive o. The hard part is forgetting it...we're human after all.
And as men, we can be very graphic when it comes to issues like this. Every time he thinks about you, all he'd be imagining is how that married man hit the hell out of the cookie that's supposed to be for himself. Trust me, it won't be easy getting that out of his mind.

He did you a favour by telling you he can't continue with the relationship. Some guys would've just pretended and played along. And the result? Wait for it...
They'll knack the hell out of you and go marry someone else. Bottom line, he meant well for you by telling you he can't continue.

Since you've realized the damage you've done and you genuinely regret it, just move on sis. He'll heal. Time heals all wounds after all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.