Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,753 members, 7,889,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Bro_code. Share Those You Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bro_code. Share Those You Know (1029 Views)

Share Those Funny English We Use 2 Speak Back In D Day Dat We Thought Made Sense / Share Those Misused Or Lost Sex Opportunities You Had And Later Regretted / Share Those Awkward Moments We Experience In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bro_code. Share Those You Know by ePoster: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2019
The bro_code are those unwritten rules guys are obligated to abide by. They are centered mainly on loyalty.
As guys, share those bro_codes you believe in and would strictly adhere to
And
Those that you find ridiculous.
Re: The Bro_code. Share Those You Know by Gracespecial101(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2019
Bros Before Hoes
#BroCode

3 Likes

Re: The Bro_code. Share Those You Know by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2019
bro code call, bro code ni

as long as i am not in the mafia

i live by no code and no code will cage me.

bro code is for the internet, in real life na dog eat dog, nobody is loyal to you if they are not benefiting anything from you.

2 Likes

Re: The Bro_code. Share Those You Know by ePoster: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

bro code is for the internet, in real life na dog eat dog, nobody is loyal to you if they are not benefiting anything from you.
not one code?
Re: The Bro_code. Share Those You Know by Gentlemanforyou: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2019
lilwetdick:

Seconded

1 Like

Re: The Bro_code. Share Those You Know by internationalman(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2019
nothing like bro code for me.

i do what pleases me alone.

1 Like

Re: The Bro_code. Share Those You Know by IceColdVeins(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2019
The only code I know is......'Aint no nigga maintain eye contact with another at the verge of taking a bite on a banana'
DAT shit is the gayest thing I ever known.
I'm homophobic to the letter

6 Likes

Re: The Bro_code. Share Those You Know by ePoster: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
IceColdVeins:
The only code I know is......'Aint no nigga maintain eye contact with another at the verge of taking a bite on a banana'
lol. I personally dislike it too.
Re: The Bro_code. Share Those You Know by Gracespecial101(m): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Gat Me Cracked up Mahn
Re: The Bro_code. Share Those You Know by Alao046(m): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Don't break pls

Re: The Bro_code. Share Those You Know by Dreiwizzy: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
Bro code? Nah! I think bitches are now loyal than niggas. A nigga would want you to be under him for ever, while a bitch prefers your success than your downfall; she knows she gonna benefit from your progress.
I'm typing out of life experience.
Re: The Bro_code. Share Those You Know by ePoster: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
Bro code? Nah! I think bitches are now loyal than niggas. A nigga would want you to be under him for ever, while a bitch prefers your success than your downfall; she knows she gonna benefit from your progress.
I'm typing out of life experience.
thats deep!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Out About To Wed / PAYPAL: I Need Help / Lockdown: Woman Strips Nak£d & Jumps On Police Car After Leaving Court. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.