Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (32739 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by sellyjeffery: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Hahaha.. 27??..don't bother urself Sha...a responsible girl won't care about that... Keep away from whores. They gonna make u feel bad

1 Like

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Amah001(f): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Developit:
Trust me I m a very handsome guy, the kind your girl would wink at even while she is with you.

I come across a lot of them who want a relationship with me. But guys I have never been happy. I have a very small dick, about 4.6 inches and very tiny. embarassed cry cry cry

Anytime I want to get down with any girl and she sees my size she gets turned off. No matter how hard I try to make her understand its not my fault, they always tell me to up my game as I can't satisfy not just them, but any other woman.

Fact is, for the past 4 years I have never had sex with any girl. In as much as I hate masturbation, that's all I manage. No one should tell me masturbation is a sin. God knew its a sin any yet he gave a small thing cool cool

Fact is I'm 27 years, and most guy my age are talking of marriage.

Please I need help. I know there's a lot of people who would love to take advantage of my predicament to advertise their scam schemes, but I no go fall.

I just need someone who have used any method to increase their dick to help me. I have heard of Hausa Herbs, but I don't know how to get them.

Please I know about penis pump, jelqing, etc. They simply don't work.

I have bought a lot of enlargement herbs off Instagram vendors, yet nothing works.

Please I need a helpful advice or contact of where to get what will enlarge my rod. Sex is nothing everything, but 4 years without is is something. I can't molest innocent young girls nah.

Please I need help.....

Send me a DM @+2348158279160..... I have a remedy.... And please, do not be shy. Your plight is nothing to be ashamed of.
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Spman: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amah001:

Send me a DM @+2348158279160..... I have a remedy.... And please, do not be shy. Your plight is nothing to be ashamed of.
can i send u too bcus mine is 5.5 inches and i want 6.0 and above

1 Like

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by sellyjeffery: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Spman:

5.5 when it's standing or down ?
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by bendazum: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
bukiah:
Prayer my brother, pray. You will see result

You are delusional.

You can advise him to use his tongue or fingers or tell them to close their legs while he's inside.

He has no problem. He should date slim girls though lest he be lost in a sea of nothingness.

1 Like

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by frozen70(f): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Developit:
Trust me I m a very handsome guy, the kind your girl would wink at even while she is with you.

I come across a lot of them who want a relationship with me. But guys I have never been happy. I have a very small dick, about 4.6 inches and very tiny. embarassed cry cry cry

Anytime I want to get down with any girl and she sees my size she gets turned off. No matter how hard I try to make her understand its not my fault, they always tell me to up my game as I can't satisfy not just them, but any other woman.

Fact is, for the past 4 years I have never had sex with any girl. In as much as I hate masturbation, that's all I manage. No one should tell me masturbation is a sin. God knew its a sin any yet he gave a small thing cool cool

Fact is I'm 27 years, and most guy my age are talking of marriage.

Please I need help. I know there's a lot of people who would love to take advantage of my predicament to advertise their scam schemes, but I no go fall.

I just need someone who have used any method to increase their dick to help me. I have heard of Hausa Herbs, but I don't know how to get them.

Please I know about penis pump, jelqing, etc. They simply don't work.

I have bought a lot of enlargement herbs off Instagram vendors, yet nothing works.

Please I need a helpful advice or contact of where to get what will enlarge my rod. Sex is nothing everything, but 4 years without is is something. I can't molest innocent young girls nah.

Please I need help.....

Staying away for 4 yrs is not the solution

One of the solutions are, get a girl who has not really been exposed and probably a virgin, she will appreciate you inas much as you did show her real love and she loves your back

Master the act of fore play and intensed romance and she will definitely be very close to orgasm of which it will help you to lead her in and out and you too will spend less energy trying to deep in what you know that it's not lengthy enough

Having a small dick is not really the but the ability to use it well is the major secret

Forget about those exposed ladies, who have seen even the mightiest, the more you go after them them more you get turned off

Stop taking all those herbs and drugs that are harmful to your organs, juts make sure when you are on, you are hard enough to withstand the game time

1 Like

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Amah001(f): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
Spman:

Sure
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Akwaibomdude(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amah001:

Sure
can I send you as well?
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Amah001(f): 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Akwaibomdude:
can I send you as well?

Lol! Ok sir
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Akanoaaa(m): 12:54am On Feb 10, 2020
BlackBoyMane:
I sent you a mail on this regard. Please kindly respond. Thanks.
Done
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by BlackBoyMane: 8:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Akanoaaa:

Done
Thanks. Replied back.
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Spman: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
sellyjeffery:

5.5 when it's standing or down ?
Lol if it was be down that means i will be 10 inches.. I mean when erect
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by classicfrank4u(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2020
kamikaz1:
Try to do jelqing i used to be smaller than that but at least gained 2 inches more.Needs dedication and time.Plus you wil be lasting longer
Bro howfar na.. how long did you do de jelqing?
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by adecz: 8:28am On Apr 20, 2020
sad

Bros,
dried & blended blokkos
of this Ghanaian bat inside tea
is a goal .

But no worry, try get better
Hausa herbs from Talata Mafara,
or Kaura Namoda; they are authentic..

You fit come get the big size, but
premature ejaculation no go allow you
or your woman enjoy am.

Problems no dey finish for this world!!

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Ibechris2: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Any penile enlargement is a scam medically,socially and health-wise. Believe them at ur peril.

The only thing I can say is,if u are fat start doing exercise to enlarge it. But if u are on the slim side,that is God gift for u.

2 Likes

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by kamikaz1: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
classicfrank4u:

Bro howfar na.. how long did you do de jelqing?
6 months- 1yr not everytime
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by PrinzCarter(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
so wats d remedy
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Dannyboy995(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2020
Please no one should patronage "Don Pedro" and "Special Dave" any trend you see them in nairaland trying to market this Pandoro product.

These guys are scammers!
Don Pedro collected 4k from me after begaining and making me believe he was gonna deliver it to my nearest bus stop through these courier guys.

Really really painful.

4 Likes

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Hollysaint: 5:15pm On May 28, 2020
I am also interested.
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Goors1n: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
From what I see you used some sort of cure form Instagram. These cures are made by sudo scientist, which means that won`t work. Sudo science will never work. You need to find the right cure for this. So, I want to help you with this, and found an erectile dysfunction forum, it is a forum that is for this such problems. There you will find a way to make your penis bigger. This forum is full of experts that love to help men like you. In this world are a lot of men with a small penis, it is a really embarrassing thing but it can be fixed.
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by NawtiKingRealer(m): 3:27am On Oct 02, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Well . I haven't used it... I'm well above 7"

Although I do have friends who used it and saw results.. was at the market on Monday and went to the herb section to ask about the fruit and asked the old woman if it was really true as I was skeptical about my friends testimonies.. she laughed and said "Awon Omo olorire...ooto ni... It's the fruit.. it must not touch a woman's breast, it'll make the breast big. It surely makes the dxck larger." Then she be like bring the stuff and mix with Shea butter and all.

I got me one sha...I no mind enter 10"

E dey work?
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by newoffer: 6:02am On Oct 02, 2020
bukiah:
It will. Shut up your mouth if you don't Kno how mighty this God is
... When God increase his penile size, he will now go and give testimony
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by newoffer: 6:06am On Oct 02, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
IbadanNews:
Do you mean small before or after erection?... If at all its still small after erection, never worry.

You can still perform wonders with it.

Na people like you dey produce triplets.

FORGET ABOUT ENLARGEMENT STUFFS. JUST PRAY AS SOMEONE SAID EARLIER AND THE RIGHT LADY WILL ACCEPT YOU AS YOU ARE.

But make sure you pre inform her ooooo.... especially during courtship.
... he will now be a spare husband
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 02, 2020
bukiah:
Prayer my brother, pray. You will see result

1 Share

Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by Favemmzar200(m): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Xsem:

I wan reach 12, how can i get the herbs please
Haba someone is managing 4 you are now talking of 12 so that you will be wounding some one daughter cheesycheesy
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by NevetsIbot(m): 8:53am On Oct 02, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

E dey work?

Las Las, I no use am touch preeq o.. Lmao
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by NawtiKingRealer(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Send am give me
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by NawtiKingRealer(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Send am give me
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by bukiah: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
newoffer:
... When God increase his penile size, he will now go and give testimony
That one is now your headache. okay
Re: Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me by newoffer: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
bukiah:
That one is now your headache. okay
... u want somebody to come n disturb my Sunday with cock n bull testimony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like "True Love" / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! / Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.