Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,058 members, 7,946,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Alexx Ekubo Accuses IK Ogbonna Of Wanting Hair Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Accuses IK Ogbonna Of Wanting Hair Surgery (1394 Views)

Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna Rock Customized Chop Life Gang Outfits / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Accuses IK Ogbonna Of Wanting Hair Surgery by AmeboBook: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Is IK Ogbonna considering hair surgery? Alexx Ekubo seems to think so and has jokingly accused his extremely close buddy of wanting to do just that. He shared a strange photo of of someone who he intended to be Ogbonna with the caption:

"Pls you pple should come & beg your @ikogbonna he wants to have hair surgery, check his last post. I’ve been telling him to calm down that it’s not that serious that he will look like the result if an alien wall gecko slept with an Ape. Personally I have accepted him & his bald head. Swipe to see what he will look like with hair. Pls let’s vote, pls comment your favourite, IK hair or IK Bald".

https://www.amebobook.com/alexx-ekubo-cries-out-as-he-accuses-ik-ogbonna-of-wanting-hair-surgery-he-will-look-like-the-result-if-an-alien-wall-gecko-slept-with-an-ape-60585.html
Source: Amebo Book

Re: Alexx Ekubo Accuses IK Ogbonna Of Wanting Hair Surgery by ghettokid1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wetin concern him?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! A Ghanaian Man Has Been Convicted For $3m Romance Scam In US / Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom 'I Love You' Before Attacking The Bride (vid / Video: Davido's Father, Adedeji Adeleke Buys Another Private Jet Worth $62M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.