Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,860 members, 7,889,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Opinions From Experience Peeps - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opinions From Experience Peeps (174 Views)

Is Quitting A Good Idea? Opinions Will Be Appreciated / Advice From Experience Palmoil Dealer , Can 200k Start The Buisness? / I Need Your Advice And Opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinions From Experience Peeps by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hi everyone I need a quick opinion on this and your opinion should be based on experience please.
I finished my NCE education in 2016, I wanted to start a career by moving to Lagos but my parents was against the move saying that I should at least have a degree that was how I relaxed.fast forward to present now am about finishing my school and I planned to move to Lagos immediately without waiting for NYSC because our school usually have delay for going to NYSC. what am suspecting now is my parents might still come up with another excuse of me not moving to Lagos. my question now is do you think I should still listen to them incase the bring up another excuse and secondly what are my chances to make it in Lagos because the economy here in the north is as worse as anything. I need opinions please thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Position Of Manager, HR Outsourcing & Training / Get Your Complete Final Year Students Project Material For As Low As 3000 Naira. / Multimedia Tools Improve Our Brain's Memory Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.