Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay (48679 Views)

Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by Emyogalanya: 7:28am On Dec 12, 2019
Tumbulum:
Shut up stupid sagay.
now this man truely sounds like a real shege in havsa language. And in Igbo se-gay ( Smoke weed) and in english see-gay
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by MEGAWATCH: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2019
Hizzy:

Are you venting your anger on me
I'm just analyzing it how it gonna play out
Guy I'm not supporting Buhari or you didn't comprehend oya go back and read it again

Am not venting any anger please and why should I be? Sincerely speaking this year is one of the best years for me and many of my folks who are into agro business. But what is bad is bad, having voted for the coming of Buhari I never expected this level of recklessness from him.
Am only afraid that he will be copied by others coming behind him, and Nigerians are the people going to suffer it.
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by InvertedHammer: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2019
/
Among Nigerians, educational qualifications are inversely proportional to intelligence.

Quote me any day. The more educated, the more silly.

\
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2019
Hizzy:
Buhari as a General go soon circumcised Punch.
Even our Ogah Mighty Kanu ran away talk more of punch.
Buratai go soon reason una matter Although they're too small for Buratai na Mamman Daura go tell DSS director and they will Close down punch and Gaba shahu or Onuchi go come speak one grammar and that's all
Na only talk we go talk for Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook.
Who go protest when Buratai de vex

That is why your leaders will always take you for granted. Very timid lots.
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by OnyesomJ(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2019
The stupid and Wicked Politicians And Lawyers Disgracing Nigeria need to be stone to Death!!!!

Enough is Enough
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by ChristmasBells: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2019
Look at niddle quarelling with razor blade that it is too sharpe Sagay or what ever you call yourself you have been behind buhari supporting him to have total disregard for the rule of law so quickly shot up that your lieing poisinos flies infested rotten mouth befor thunder from heaven scatters it for you!

1 Like

Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by RillJ(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2019
Nigeria is redefining things by the day. Embarrassment just got hit!
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by Ambless34(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2019
What is sweet in all these, is that a lot of Nigerians are speaking against this barbaric act by General Regime so if he chose to speak the opposite, he definitely reap what he sow
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by blaque7: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2019
see as d man be like wetin dey flush for latrine!
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2019
sureheaven:
If they like they can add dictator to it.

Nigeria needs serious and strict leader like Buhari.

Buhari wasn't dashed a major general, he worked for it and he deserved it.
How did he work for it?
By coup plotting and truncating our democracy?
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by luluman: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2019
Davash222:
Speak up against this devilish 'regime', automatically, you're working for PDP.

-ZoneBs
Don't mind the fvcking hypocrites.
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by osarroodion: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2019
This man is only embarrassing himself....
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

Am not venting any anger please and why should I be? Sincerely speaking this year is one of the best years for me and many of my folks who are into agro business. But what is bad is bad, having voted for the coming of Buhari I never expected this level of recklessness from him.
Am only afraid that he will be copied by others coming behind him, and Nigerians are the people going to suffer it.
Congratulations that this year is your best year
I have tried a lot this year and I kept getting the same results or can you teach me how to catch fish plz
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2019
tiwiex:

I think the walls are closing in on the management by the gun. Everyone has gotten tired. You can force me to like u even if u put a gun to my head. That even makes me dislike you. Why can't this government just do the right things like obeying court orders?

I even think Punch did this to see if DSS or any other body will come after them knowing they won't. They took this national security excuse too far. The result is embarrassing. Even to me. Why stoop so low. They just beamed the search light on their high level of intolerance.
This is classic
You're the only one that understand me
Others taught I was supporting Buhari but I only Analyze the upcoming events thanks
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2019
CaptainFM1:

Which side are u? Stop confusing the thunder.
I'm on the side of the Masses I say no to political Rascality and impunity
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by xcelentattitude(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2019
Who is this Sir gay self? lipsrsealed
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by Sermwell(m): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2019
CSTR2:
Are you sure it is this same guy that wrote that textbook called " law of contract "?

Money has damaged his brain.
To even think that when I was in 200 level, I made sure I got 'A' in law of contract both first and second semester just because I wanted to be like sagay. But now I say God forbid!!
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by TheStarsAlign: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Is Itse Sagay a genuine professor

Whoever made him that needs to review it!!!

Is this all he could come up with in defense of this tyrant Common!!!

What Buhari did in the court via the DSS is an impeachable offence
It's contempt of the court!!!

But as the National Assembly, is "an organ" of the APC, they looked away!!!

INEC is also done and dusted organ of the APC

CJN couldn't even condemn the happening under his own nose, what justice can that one deliver to the masses

Punch newspaper now has my respect and I am sure so many sane Nigerians feel the same

It took the bravery of a sane girl "Mordi" to expose the atrocities in our universities to the world cause the Nigerian government played dumb!!!

The press has kept quiet long enough.

Enough is enough!!!

Abeg don't mind the useless man. Did Nigerians tell him they are embarrassed? In fact more institutions should take stands too so we can know who is who. SAN title has become so rubbished.

1 Like

Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by CaptainFM1: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2019
Hizzy:

I'm on the side of the Masses I say no to political Rascality and impunity

Ok very good. I've released my thunderous curses on the autocratic Major general and his foot soldiers. Don't cry if u hear them dropping one after the other.
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by DedeNkem: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2019
Any id*iot could be a SAN.
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by Wittysmith(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2019
Addressing Mr President as A Major General, a position which he rightfully earned, seems to bother a lot of his political allies and aides much more than the issues which led to this decision.
Why is everyone chasing shadows?
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by iamforeveryoung: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2019
What those fellows don't know is that hate speech bill can destroy Nigeria. A Man should never be pushed to the extent he can't fear death, that's the most dangerous state a man can be not to him self anymore because he consider himself dead but to you wey never ready to die. Imagine 1 million Nigerians in that state mind?
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by born2begreat(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2019
shocked
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2019
CaptainFM1:

Ok very good. I've released my thunderous curses on the autocratic Major general and his foot soldiers. Don't cry if u hear them dropping one after the other.
Also release it to curse any hindrances in my Music career I think it will be better
Thanks
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by johnson8213: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
Davash222:
Speak up against this devilish 'regime', automatically, you're working for PDP.

-ZoneBs
DON'T MIND THE FOOLS.
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by johnson8213: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by aspiring44: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Sagay you are a wicked man !!!!!! Even though you claim to be a seasoned lawyer you are part of those who have been encouraging Buhari to disregard the rule of law daily

A professor of law for that matter..

He has utterly sold his conscience.

1 Like

Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by chuksoyo21(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
Another zoneB on the loose..
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by Emzenoz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
The man"s face is even an embarrassment to him.... Idiot!
Re: Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay by GMbuharii: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Never hand power to them but SE continues to shout support for North in 2023.

Yes and that's because you betraying yorubas,who should be honorable enough and join others in rooting for the south east,are already laying claim to the presidency!
I am south south and for a Yoruba to be president before the south east or south south, the north should continue to rule, period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore / Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.