Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,970 members, 7,919,106 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:49 PM

Had A Dream I Won A 4000 Meter Race - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had A Dream I Won A 4000 Meter Race (458 Views)

The Dream I Had Today... / See money I won in bet9ja full sack bag PHOTOS / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had A Dream I Won A 4000 Meter Race by mamagee3(f): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Last night, I had a dream in which I was one of the participants in a 4000m race. The rest of the runners dropped out of the race and it was just me running till the finish line. At the end of the race, spectators gave me a standing ovation and everything and then I woke up.
Re: Had A Dream I Won A 4000 Meter Race by greatmarshall(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
I think it signifies victory

1 Like

Re: Had A Dream I Won A 4000 Meter Race by mamagee3(f): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
greatmarshall:
I think it signifies victory
smiley
Re: Had A Dream I Won A 4000 Meter Race by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
mamagee3:

smiley
there are three types of people in the world.
1. You 2. Those who think you are stupid
3. Me, who thinks you are very inspiring.
No human can reason the way you do.
Re: Had A Dream I Won A 4000 Meter Race by DenreleDave(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
mamagee3:
Last night, I had a dream in which I was one of the participants in a 4000m race. The rest of the runners dropped out of the race and it was just me running till the finish line. At the end of the race, spectators gave me a standing ovation and everything and then I woke up.

I guess ur 4000 m race was on a dick... Mamadick
Re: Had A Dream I Won A 4000 Meter Race by Tonyfx: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wake up and turn that dream reality

mamagee3:
Re: Had A Dream I Won A 4000 Meter Race by samwash(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
mamagee3:

Better go registrar for the next city marathon race.
It may not nessary be a physical race.
Re: Had A Dream I Won A 4000 Meter Race by Skmoda(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
mamagee3:
Must you post it here?....you just keeping it loud every time...Yoruba will say "mo si inu mo so iku, Yoruba scholars in the house should finish it....

Evil abounds ok....

(1) (Reply)

What Is LEFT For MR RIGHT? / IJN / I Tried The Penis Enlargement Tutorial And It Worked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.