Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/12/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/12/19 (181 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/19 / OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 08/12/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 3/12/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/12/19 by dallyemmy: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/12/19 by dallyemmy: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2019
Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because You are the only God that maketh rich, without adding sorrow.

2.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for the grace to be counted among the living, today.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.I reject every offer from the pit of hell, that is meant to defile me and destroy my destiny, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every property of hell in my possession begin to catch fire and be destroyed; so that when the prince of this world shall come, he shall find nothing in me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, when the temptation to disobey or rebel against Your word shall come my way, quickly make a way of escape for me, as You have promised, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, help me to always endure and look beyond my present suffering, unto the glory that lies ahead of me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to always hearken diligently unto Your voice, to observe and to do all Your commandments, and as I do, let me be blessed with all blessings, in heavenly places, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me a greater glory, than the fake glory I have rejected from the pit of hell, that will confound and put all my enemies to shame, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, give me abundant grace to finish well and strong, in this wicked and perverse generation, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, when the roll is being called yonder, in heaven, please, let me be numbered among them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; please, increase Your anointing and grace upon his life, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

15.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
16.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Religion Or Culture? / Sheikh Iyanu Olohun Prays For Those Battling With Trials / Fr Mbaka First Declare Hope Uzodinma Governor Before Court Announced It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.