Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,447 members, 7,904,665 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

Nigerian Women Reveal 5 Shocking Reasons They Don’t Enjoy Making Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Reveal 5 Shocking Reasons They Don’t Enjoy Making Love (3177 Views)

Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) / When They Don’t Just Have Time For You / I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Reveal 5 Shocking Reasons They Don’t Enjoy Making Love by nutripotherbals: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
Men love to brag about the size of their penis. It is believed that the bigger the penis, the more fun the woman will have. But is this always the case?
We spoke to six women who were willing to reveal the reasons why they are not big fans of well endowed men.
One lady says men that are heavily endowed brag too much Lol hear her below…
It’s all they talk about – Franca, 24

“My only issue with them is that they talk about how big it is too much. One I dated one time cannot have s*x without mentioning how big it is, like 50 times in every round. He will ask me to say how big he is, he will make me talk about how I enjoy the size, etc. When I want to do dirty talk my way, he will just ignore and would rather spend the whole session talking about his pen-is and how I should be grateful for it. It was not fun.”

5. ‘Bad idea for first timers.’ – Rukayat, 24
“My first time was with a guy who had a very big one. It was so traumatizing and painful that for a long time, I was afraid of s*x. Eventually, I dated someone who was average and s*x was fun. I made a vow to avoid those men that are bigger.”

4. ‘Uncomfortable orals*x’ – Iyin, 26
“I currently have a fiance who is very endowed. I eventually got used to his size but it is so hard to give him orals*x. He loves getting it but it makes my jaw hurt for days after. I avoid giving him a blówjób very often because it is so uncomfortable and I am sure he is not very happy about this.”

3. They don’t try hard enough – Rita, 24
“I don’t know if it is because having a big pen-is is something to be proud of, but the two endowed men I have had s*x with do not try hard enough in the bedroom. They believe I do not need anything else apart from their big D. They are terrible with pre-intimacy. One of them would never even fingered me. He was always bragging about why I would need his finger when he is so big. Needless to say, I never lasted long in those relationships.”

2. Some positions are impossible – Yetunde, 23
“Ah! I am currently dating one of those men right now. It is very uncomfortable sometimes. Before meeting him, I usually enjoy doggy style, but it has become such a terror to endure with him. He hits my cervix and it is not enjoyable. We only do missionary most of the time because it is less painful. It really does not make our s*x life spicy at all.”

1. Hand jobs are difficult – Benita, 27
“My main issue with men that are big is that you cannot really wrap your hand around it. While it might seem like something to be impressed about, it really is no fun for me. I enjoy giving hand jobs for many reasons, especially as pre-intimacy. But when I dated one endowed guy for a year, I did not enjoy it. It cramped my hands and made things difficult.

To learn more visit www.nutripotherbals.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Reveal 5 Shocking Reasons They Don’t Enjoy Making Love by nutripotherbals: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2019
Most ladies don't enjoy s*x because they have tight Vijay or loose type of Vijay. For the later they can apply plenty lubricate before the allow tje penis shaft to go in.

That way it will soft, sleek and less painful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Reveal 5 Shocking Reasons They Don’t Enjoy Making Love by Wantedola(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Very interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Reveal 5 Shocking Reasons They Don’t Enjoy Making Love by manGODDED: 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Wantedola:
Very interesting
e sweet you na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Reveal 5 Shocking Reasons They Don’t Enjoy Making Love by MizzPhoney(f): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
I don't know how we still see it in this century though. For me, the size of the tool has nothing to do with the fun. It's all about the couple. With what I have heard and seen, while the men are often in a hurry to just release and move on, the women are usually too timid to say what they want. Sexual frustration is really a big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Reveal 5 Shocking Reasons They Don’t Enjoy Making Love by LEGACYANTHONY(m): 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Question of the day...

Should men be forced into marriage with the lady they impregnated?
Re: Nigerian Women Reveal 5 Shocking Reasons They Don’t Enjoy Making Love by nutripotherbals: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2020
LEGACYANTHONY:
Question of the day...

Should men be forced into marriage with the lady they impregnated?

Not good at all. There will no affection, love and communication in the marriage because it is against the persons will-

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Reveal 5 Shocking Reasons They Don’t Enjoy Making Love by Rickjordan(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2020
Small d**k size niggas giving themselves hope...continue cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Reveal 5 Shocking Reasons They Don’t Enjoy Making Love by nutripotherbals: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rickjordan:
Small d**k size niggas giving themselves hope...continue cheesy

You must be one of them.�

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Forgive Myself / Help: I Am 18 Today And I Am Not Happy / Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.