Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:59 PM

Can A BOT Trade Successfully In Forex? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can A BOT Trade Successfully In Forex? (898 Views)

How A Bot Made And Lost Over $1 Million In ETH / Matt Al Bot trade Crypto With Ease $10 Promo 1yr activation will end 28th Nov / Real And Legitimate Ways To Buy Bitcoins Successfully In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A BOT Trade Successfully In Forex? by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 12, 2019
I am giving serious thought to investing on a particular BOT I saw. The market can be very dynamic and robots can only perform the way they've been programmed so that part scares me.

I would like know here, who currently uses BOT to trade in forex and how profitable has it been?
Re: Can A BOT Trade Successfully In Forex? by timishift(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
EAs are good but you must use them with discretion. Avoid martingale EAs.
Re: Can A BOT Trade Successfully In Forex? by narit: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2019
I have used lot of robot to trade Forex and I must say the outcome in the end are not really great. The best is to learn it yourself. The market changes everyday, with a very drastic change every year and a very very huge change every 10years so you see even robot can't keep up with these. Just dedicate time and try to learn the secrets behind it, there are people out there who knows it but would charge you for it, but don't worry it only a small bargain to what you will acquire, invest in yourself, no knowledge is lost. When you finally discovered this "Forex is sweet".

1 Like

Re: Can A BOT Trade Successfully In Forex? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2019
narit:
I have used lot of robot to trade Forex and I must say the outcome in the end are not really great. The best is to learn it yourself. The market changes everyday, with a very drastic change every year and a very very huge change every 10years so you see even robot can't keep up with these. Just dedicate time and try to learn the secrets behind it, there are people out there who knows it but would charge you for it, but don't worry it only a small bargain to what you will acquire, invest in yourself, no knowledge is lost. When you finally discovered this "Forex is sweet".

thanks for this

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Mini Flat For #1,850,000! / Accumulate 250 Naira With Just 4 Steps / Nigerian Stock Exchange: Stock Recommendations For Week Ending 31July2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.