Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,483 members, 7,881,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (4954 Views)

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies / Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks by Chelsea82: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2019
Here is a viral video currently trending online, in the the video making rounds online shows the moment curvy lady decide to put her backside on display.

The tall gorgeous beautiful curvy lady tears her trouser exposing her naked yansh while twerking at the process.

The lady who was wearing a pink pant shakes her yansh while dancing, this got people talking.

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/beautiful-lady-captured-doing-this-video.html?m=1

Re: Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks by Chelsea82: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2019
This is serious, Watch The Video Below..
HERE

Re: Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks by PapaNnamdi: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2019
everywhere nyash, everything nyash , everybody nyash,
just yesterday I was looking at some teenagers,
dressed like whores in the name of Xmas party,
nyash nyash nyash, even if you don't want to think about it, it will surface before the day runs out,

abeg make somebody off light,
I don taya

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks by Bluezy13(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
nyash nyash nyash, even if you don't want to think about it, it will surface before the day runs out,

I don taya

Na Nyash era we dey.
Re: Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks by delta2x(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2019
Hmm.....

Re: Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks by Chelsea82: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2019
delta2x:
Hmm.....

Lol..
Re: Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks by Chelsea82: 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

I don taya

Wetin musa go do..
Re: Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks by Chelsea82: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2019
Yansh everywhere
Re: Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks by Chelsea82: 7:22am On Dec 14, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

I don taya

Hmm
Re: Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks by Chelsea82: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Tania Omotoya's Shares Bedroom Photo To Celebrate Wizkid's Birthday-Photo / The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth / Actress Iyabo Ojo Heavily Involved In Bleaching Business [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.