Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nick Cannon Disses Eminem For The Second Time In Seven Days (audio) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nick Cannon Disses Eminem For The Second Time In Seven Days (audio) (527 Views)

Nick Cannon Insures Testicles For $10m, After 12 Children From 6 Women / Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child / Davido To Appear On Nick Cannon’s Wild N’ Out He Watched As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nick Cannon Disses Eminem For The Second Time In Seven Days (audio) by Lisa4nairaland: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2019
Nick Cannon disses Eminem for the second time in seven days (Audio)

Actor and singer, Nick Cannon has taken his beef for rapper, Eminem, to another level as he has released a new song.

His second Eminem diss song in a week, in which one of the rap lines said ‘God shoulda took Em, left Juice World“, suggesting Eminem should have died instead of singer, Juice World who died last week.

Latest news

In the new track he also said Eminem voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and also got face lifts.

It all started when Eminem featured in a new Fat Joe and Mary J Blog song titled ‘Lord above’ where Eminem made a reference to Nick Cannon’s ex-wife Maria Carey with the rap lines, “I let her chop my balls off too before I lose to you, Nick.”

The Eminem_line in the song apparently got to Nick Cannon who dropped a song titled the Invitation on Monday morning and then dropped another song on Tuesday titled ‘pray for him’.

Click here for celebrity gossip

In ‘The invitation’ Nick Cannon brilliantly blasted_Eminem saying “My baby mama killed you off a decade ago, You’re still crying about it bitch, now who really the ho?”

He also dragged Eminem’s ex-wife Kim and daughter Hailey into his verses, and then made prison phone calls with Suge Knight blasting Eminem.

Suge Knight in the song suggests all of Detroit (Eminem’s hometown) give Eminem 24 hours to respond to Nick’s diss track or kick him out of town.

Nick Cannon also fired a homophobic shot at_Eminem, rapping, “I heard your chauffeur got a video of you suckin’ a c**k.”

Knowing how gangster_Eminem is when it comes to beef/diss rap, Obie Trice, a long time_Eminem friend and former member of G-Unit released a track dissing Nick for beefing_Eminem.

Rapper, 50 Cent, also took to his Instagram page to ask why Nick ever thought it wise to take on Eminem, saying he will deal with him when he meet him.

With fans expecting a deadly Eminem_reply, the hashtag #ripnickcannon started trending on Twitter to which Eminem_replied with a tweet asking Nick Cannon to apologize for suggesting he was gay.

In “Pray For Him.” That dropped Tuesday night, Nick featured The Black Squad — and someone in Nick’s crew raps why Juice WRLD had to die instead of Em. Damn.

While We wait the ‘King’ Eminem response, listen to Nick Cannon’s beef song via below link.

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/nick-cannon-eminem/

(1) (Reply)

Nairamarley Loses Shoe To Fans While Performing Soapy / Kourtney Threatens To Leave “keeping Up With The Kardashians” / Nigerian-british Actor, John Boyega Shows Off In Agbada At The Star Wars Premier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.