Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,255 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua (49469 Views)

Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo / Shanghai Greenland Shenhua: Ighalo Unveiled As No. 9 For Chinese Football Club / Odion Ighalo Joins Shanghai Shenhua FC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by adebopo: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
landmark86:
When your mate are winning UEFA Champions League, English Premier league, la liga and Serie A.

Nonsense at its peak.
learn to appreciate success my bro, no matter at what level

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by budusky05(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
landmark86:
When your mate are winning UEFA Champions League, English Premier league, la liga and Serie A.

Nonsense at its peak.

Mumu what have you won?

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by drey076(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Karma Is Back At Sowere

Not even this Trophy can save him from Buhari

Remember when Jonathan suffered
where is sowore's picture?
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by ttobizz(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wan chaun sua cho
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by spirul77: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
like play like play Chinese league don dey gain some popularity o
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Godhatesodomy: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wow
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by bluebay(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
The iPhone 8 caught my attention Sha... Our boys and girls who take latest gadgets as Achievements, learn something today
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Myhusband(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
恭喜 ighalo
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
GuestLog:
My brother is his soccer agent.
Really?
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by shaw2(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hahahhahahahahahha
Scammers
Don't know why some idiots will come online to swindle unsuspecting people.
African man ready to make a fellow African rich for free?
U use ur hard earned money stake on bar tout forecast.
landmark86:

Bros stop posting dis ur rubbish up&down.
Firstly enrich urself, ur family and lastly ur in-laws. Or obtain a loan to win big.
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by laptopsale(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

Hottest kini??! Wetin pursue am from top flight Premiership??! How did he lose his place to the injury-prone Troy Deeney??!
Stop talking nonsense, Watford played 4-4-2 with Deeney and Ighalo playing upfront , he had no reason to loose his place to Troy because both always play upfront and Deeney was the team's captain from championship to EPL.
They were also best of friends and they still are.
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by banhammy: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
I love this guy. He's a good strike

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Kakamorufu(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
El Sharaway has gone to china tooo.. na wa o
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by thekingofafrica: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
I mean, he could be doing better in a better league, but ego was important, what do I know ?
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by wacuc0: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
You are thinking slavery in its mental nature. Every country and continent should be proud of theirs and be less concerned to worship or adore others. We know Europe has slaved others a lot. But some nations like China has blatantly refused. Hence they are growing in every aspect of life. In the nest 20years do not be surprised that English Premier League will be a dump
landmark86:
When your mate are winning UEFA Champions League, English Premier league, La liga and Serie A.

Nonsense at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by do4luv14(m): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
My sweet olosho am waiting ooo

NaijaOlosho:
Karma Is Back At Sowere
Not even this Trophy can save him from Buhari
Remember when Jonathan suffered
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Angelfrost(m): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
laptopsale:
Stop talking nonsense, Watford played 4-4-2 with Deeney and Ighalo playing upfront , he had no reason to loose his place to Troy because both always play upfront and Deeney was the team's captain from championship to EPL.
They were also best of friends and they still are.

Okay sir. I concede to being wrong about his losing his place to Deeney... But, your response has not in any way explained how the best striker will demote himself to Chinese league rather than rule top leagues.

...And, for the part in bold... I will never understand the kind of training or upbringing dished out to you people that brings about starting conversations with insults... Something is seriously amiss.
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by lookingfly: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
timibare:
Naija hottest striker at d moment
where you keep osimhen? undecided
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by laptopsale(m): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

Okay sir. I concede to being wrong about his losing his place to Deeney... But, your response has not in any way explained how the best striker will demote himself to Chinese league rather than rule top leagues.

...And, for the part in bold... I will never understand the kind of training or upbringing dished out to you people that brings about starting conversations with insults... Something is seriously amiss.
That wasn't an insult but if you see it as one then I tender my sincere apology.

Ighalo was in the final year of his contract with Watford and Watford got an offer they couldn't down turn from China, they were also willing to pay Odion three times what any team in Europe would pay him.
At his age money was/is a deciding factor because that's the number objection of any African player going to Europe to play football ,trophies are just plus.
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by weatherlink: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
GuestLog:
My brother is his soccer agent.

Ladi na your brother? shocked Wetin be ur name?
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by chewwie(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
timibare:
Naija hottest striker at d moment
Urhmm... A certain Osimhen begs to differ. Then based on current form, Iheanacho is also there, Chidera Ejuke and maybe Cyriel Dessers.
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by tonsen44: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS IGHALO. YOU ARE OUR BEST STRIKER.......

MAKE MONEY EVEN WHILE SLEEPING. SAY BYE BYE TO "AM BROKE" LIFE. SECURE A GOOD FUTURE FOR YOURSELF AND BECOME FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT FOR LIFE.

ASK ME HOW ON WHATSAPP... ....................08145690850...TONY

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Legendguru: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
They only lift it in china just like mikel
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
landmark86:

Nonsense at its peak.

Which one have you won in your life? Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by GuestLog: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
weatherlink:

Ladi na your brother? shocked Wetin be ur name?
Ladi is NOT Odion's agent. Igallo has only one Super Agent.
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by GuestLog: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
martins18:
Really?
Fortunately, yes.
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by weatherlink: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
GuestLog:
Ladi is NOT Odion's agent. Igallo has only one Super Agent.

No be ighalo & Ladi carry trophy so.... Bros go and ask well...
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by maigemuu: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Nigeria forward Odion Ighalo was in action as Shangahi Shenhua defeated Shandong Luneng 3-0 at the Hongkou Football Stadium some days ago to win the Chinese FA Cup title.
Shanghai Shenhua won the contest 3-1 on aggregate having lost the first leg 1-0.

The flower Of Shangahi have now won the FA Cup trophy five times.

Ighalo, who started the game on the bench took the place of Kim Shin- Wook in the 67th minute.

Shin-Wook gave Shanghai Shenhua the lead on the hour mark.

Stephane El Shaarawy got the second goal in the 81st minute, while Gabonese midfielder Alexander N’Doumbou added the third seven minutes from time.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/12/12/photos-of-odion-ighalo-lifting-up-chinese-fa-cup-trophy-with-shanghai-shenhua/

你什麼意思
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
GuestLog:
Fortunately, yes.
So you're related to Atta Aneke?
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by GuestLog: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
martins18:
So you're related to Atta Aneke?
Yep
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by GuestLog: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
weatherlink:

No be ighalo & Ladi carry trophy so.... Bros go and ask well...
This is his Agent & his kids in Igallo's home in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed / Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours / Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.