Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,315 members, 7,964,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:17 PM

Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency (41335 Views)

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / Buhari: Attack On NDA Can’t Dampen Morale Of Our Military / Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by Omoodua007: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
If Na mama patience faka Shehu would have resigned long ago

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by Bizibi(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
Madam Patience nor overdo like this naw, Aisha Aisha!!!! This your agenda need brakes on it.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by wonder233: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Midst
qualityovenbake:
Since they have turn deaf ear on the plight of Nigeria, confusion, doubt, uncertainty with continue to be in their mist.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by wonder233: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
Best comment ever!
emmasege:
Aisha should spare us the rant please and stop this holier than thou pseudointegrity like her husband.

She only talks because her husband's handlers don't like her.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by NGpatriot: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
Fake news again.. Unsettle ko, unsaturation ni..

F9 for effort.

Next.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by cococandy(f): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nobody cares
Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by Bizibi(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
Flier:
Shes telling the whole world because she’s powerless at the moment.Buhari isn’t a listener he won’t listen to anyone including his wife that is why she continue doing it her way to gain public sympathy and force those involve to resign since her husband won’t fire them
It’s just like an institution,if your boss won’t attend to your file, just leak it
people are not taking her serious after supporting the social media bill and she is fond of contradicting herself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by webngnews: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wait o, is it not the president that their will be no more office of first lady if he becomes president?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by Myhusband(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
PDP is a useless party for keeping mom all this while on buhari political discrepancies

less criticism from opposition most esp in the national assembly is giving Buhari liver to be feeling like a monarchical ruler of a Democratic country

PDP should shun their useless silent and start voicing out. we need you idiot to start talking not on this useless Aisha talk

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by Ambless34(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
Those who re still supporting this regime should know that many of us re in pain

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by TemmyT002(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
The cabals could have Garba Shehu's nudes

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hmmm...

I blame GMB... i dont know if its because he is old school General... well there are some old school with the *TLC* grin.. To me.. GMB did not give Aisha the respect she deserve.. i dont know whether its not in his DNA.. I am not really moved with all those photo taking and paparazzi stuff they show to the world..

Yes she has flaws wella.... But a man to reduce his wife to the world and say she belongs to the other room when she is more than that tells alot...!!.. secondly when prince Charles and his wife came around she was no where to be found.... and some many more...

Sometimes she makes me feel beauty is not everything...!!!.. If a Man or General cant hold his wife in high esteem... expect trash, nonsense and dirts from beings who will look for the opportunity to treat her in such manner.. if garuba can another will also try to do such...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by AerialMapper: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wetin Adele no go see from the other side!

Aisha, Garba, Muhammadu, Mamman; please behave yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by Enemyofpeace: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
God please keep on scattering our enemies

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by foreshore(m): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Islie:
.First Lady Asks Him To Resign For Humiliating Her

.Says Garba Shehu Is Disloyal To President, Family

.Blames Buhari’s Cousin, Mamman Daura, For Action

.Put Your House In Order, PDP Mocks Buhari

.Says First Lady’s Outburst Exposes His Incompetence

https://www.independent.ng/aishas-attack-on-buharis-aide-unsettles-presidency/

Confusion in the Villa, may God save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by nick50(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
This further proves that Buhari is dead so we are being ruled by an impostor?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by Guide777(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
Is Buhari under bondage in the hands of some Powerful Clique? Is he still in control and couldn't take care of his family and would allow the evil people to harass his wife? Is Aisha trying to tell us something? Do you have answers to these questions? I am confused.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by shugabasbn: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
That is their family wahala, I don't comment on individual's family problem everyone has his or her own cross that bn carried.

Mr President Major General should make sure Nigeria is working that is all we care
Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
The President refuse to stay at home, he is always traveling like Ajala....The Ozza room must be empty with no gist,because all this First Lady speech could have been settled there.
Anyway I know for Mr President this is a hard nut to crack,he has to choose between the Daura's who are definitely manipulating him and Madam Aisha who is also definitely manipulating him....Anyway may be I do come to Abuja to settle their matter,unfortunately I don't know who use to inform the military of my presence in that city,na so they go dey monitor person like monitoring spirits.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by churchmind: 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
obembet:
She's using the same social media she and her family want to gag, to disturb us with her family problem? Unfortunately we do not care.
no mine the "SHEdevil,#demnevaCHIsometin
Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by Timatayo1: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
I no sure say na general bubu dey for aso Rock
Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by Daboomb: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
It is very sad, not about Aisha travails (which l hold Buhari responsible for) but the fact that Nigerians have been scammed!

Nigerians voted for Buhari to be President but he DELEGATED the Post to three members of the Aso Rock cabal, led by Mamman Daura!
Why did Daura not just pick up the APC Ticket so we can know exactly who we are voting for?
All these Presidency by Deception, is the worst Corruption Ngeria has experienced to date.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by CoachEmmanuel98: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
Major Gen Buhari is a mistake from the first place.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by Charly68: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
I don't know how to teach an elder what he suppose to have known; when a man gets older,he becomes the woman at home because he would never want all the reputations he laboured to attain to be destroyed in a jiffy . Women don't really care when they get hurt..Baba should protect his immediate family from the hawks in power .It is his duty to do that ,if not Mama will be forced to voice out her opinion . You can't marry an educated woman and treat her as nobody .We aren't in that world anymore .
Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by ppeessuu: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ghaba shehu, mamman daura, isa futual and cos are the cabal.
Getting clearer now.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by shenisaac(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
Why is she releasing such to the media? The media she wants gagged?!
Abeg.
She should face her troubles alone. Once her antics are check mated, she remembers that the media can epp her make things go viral... But when all is well, she wants us gagged.
Face your demons alone
Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by InvertedHammer: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
/
Buhari is a nonentity.

After the coup, Tunde Idiagbon was the de facto President. Buhari was a figurehead President to protect the interests of the North who carried out the coup. Idiagbon was feared not Buhari. But since the latter was the leader, he took the credit. Whoever erased history from Nigerian schools' curricula is the devil. Yet all the scholars in Nigeria kept quiet at this anomaly. What is education to a Nigerian? Nothing! Don't let all the nonsense Ph.Ds f00l you. They see it as mere title or rank. Thousands of knuckleheads with the title and no recorded invention(s) from their labs. Oh well...not unexpected. They are Nigerians--the most useless set of blacks that exist.

Currently the same thing is playing out. They don't trust Osibanjo. Thus Mamman Daura becomes the President while Buhari is just there like a robot programmed to do whatever they want.

Buhari has never recorded personal progress in life outside of government. No ventures could be attributed to him since 1984. But then, he fits the profile of the leadership Nigerians want--someone who would lead them to abyss.
/
Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by Tanate: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
The problems with Aisha buhari is completely matrimonial one, she should stop disturbing Nigerians with her problem. Let her settle issues with her husband in the other room and leave Nigerians out of it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency by luluosas(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
President Buhari lack the balls to sack Garba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) / 2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.