Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,136 members, 7,949,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

“I Would Say My Last Prayer If You Are The Doctor That Will Attend To Me” Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Would Say My Last Prayer If You Are The Doctor That Will Attend To Me” Davido (1109 Views)

There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags / "Dem Wan Use Interview Kee Me" – Davido Says As He Shares New Photo / "Thank You Mom For Watching Over Me" Davido Says As He Shares Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Would Say My Last Prayer If You Are The Doctor That Will Attend To Me” Davido by Futurephilip(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2019
Nigerian singer Davido has reacted to a throwback photo singer Peruzzi shared on his page.

The ‘Amaka’ crooner had shared a throwback photo of himself at the beginning of the decade which saw him studying to become a doctor and the present state of things with him now.

Read more below

https://spur.ng/i-would-say-my-last-prayer-if-you-are-the-doctor-that-will-attend-to-me-davido-reacts-to-throw-back-pics-of-peruzzi/

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From The Premiere Of Thelegendofinikpi By Mercy Johnson (photos) / Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat / See The Trending Photo Of 5 Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.