Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,690 members, 7,885,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

Be Part Of Something Big - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Be Part Of Something Big (196 Views)

A Chance At Something BIG! / Can One Be Weary At The Point You Shooting For Something Big ? / Something Big Is Coming To Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Part Of Something Big by Rayjaymay(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
As I started to get in terms with how I am now impacting more people through the contents that I produce and my actions, I am well aware there's a real opportunity to build a company and set the blueprints for others to follow.
My hope is to use the attention I have been gifted with to try to build the right people and build the very next big gaming company in Africa, built around great products, happy staffs and happy customers.
As I start to plan my next big moves. I am currently in search of partners/employees, a new team who believes in starting from somewhere and grow to something big in the next few years, to be part of another big wave coming into the gaming industry please message me at info@punterhits.com or 08100764913.
Take note please as this is not about earning a bigger salary/comissions from day one but an opportunity to be part of something big, this is the same opportunity to be part of something big, this opportunity I got when I became the first set of bet9ja agents in 2012.
Obviously, there are millions way you could go about doing than beyond the standard route everyone is taking.
Contact @info@punterhits.com or 08100764913.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Latest Developments In The Global Transportation And Logistics Industry Powered / Nba---https://nbachristmas-games.com/nba-christmas-day-2019/ / World Technology And Innovation Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.