Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,868 members, 7,848,520 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses (54634 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by saraki2019(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Most bbnaoja female fans, thinks like this one
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Lugianostar(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hmmmmm!!!

I can't stop being amuse by these 11th hour attention seeker of the year!!!

When you wake up from your slumber then you will see the likes of Rita Dominic, Chika Ike and co who we waiting for their would be hubby but they never came till today...!

Good luck to you legba!!!

9 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by kelvindj98: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Beggars can be choosers after all.

7 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Myhusband(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
even this stock fish

4 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
see this pig

2 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by CasNova(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Statement like this promotes materialism.

2 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by delzbaba(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
How many your papa get

2 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by PerkinDossier: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Just look at the ugly shiit. Some men dey chop shiit shaa cool

5 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by CaptainMitch: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Which rich man will settle for someone as ugly as you

6 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by kennieG(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ugly thing
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by AreaFada2: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by damosade(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
OKAY OOO
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Itzpetersv: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
See the ugly human being saying shit

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Omoluabi16(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
All these na bait to trend. Since she left that house, what has she done for herself? she's not all that by the way. I wish her luck.

3 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by adeoba2008(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ta lawon?

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Patojargz: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Not your fault... Money don make u see road.

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Naijaarchive(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
What!!! Even Khloe?
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Deejaygold(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
grin
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by BENEAMATA: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
Tallesty1:
Nah you tell us something and nah you say it's not our business, if it is not our business then why did you tell us?

Your name sha is Khloe but I don't how the two pictures of you at the beach managed to can K and L and leave you with h, o and e.
brah , so you mean we just need to take one look at #materialgirl pics at the beach to understand why the letters K and L in her name should be silent ? HO(e) ! , i see . . . . . . .. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by BENEAMATA: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
adeoba2008:
Ta lawon?
omo adugbo grin
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
You went to BBN twice in a year, yet you were evicted twice without winning a glass cup. Although you already know, skinny girls are not good for marriage angry

2 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Jaqenhghar: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ironically the girls I met who speak like this ended up marrying really basic guys. Guys without car in some cases

5 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by rosalieene(f): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
says an ugly girl who follows men for money.
I wouldn't have any issues if this is coming from someone who really worked so hard for her money.
Well, truly, we all have our choices..... All the best young lady.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by bmdmixer: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
and what do you have to give back apart from pussy thats now cheap in the market?

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by bonnyhope: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by bonnyhope: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
You went to BBN twice in a year, yet you were evicted twice without winning a glass cup. Although you already know, skinny girls are not good for marriage angry

Skinny girls....their nagging no be here o

1 Like

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by fredoooooo: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ya papa get all that ? Before and now ?
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by zexy2030(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Gratia:
Akuko umuazi (Childish talk).

She has just explained to men that she is a gold digger, she is simply childish saying this gibberish in a public forum. More reasons why she will keep chasing fvck boys with her money soon..
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by luvmijeje(f): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
What will she do if her dream husband lose his job, his business collapse and things generally goes downhill? We are all allow to dream. We are all once foolish. But life have a way of shaping us up. It changes our perspective. Our Values and our desires. She is still young. Lets give her the room to be foolish.

5 Likes

Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by ChristmasBells: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
Thats your bussinessStop All this Notice meNoise MAKInG Because WE N dnt Care you have just one car and it was giving to you as a gift you are here making mouth smushhhh wait there na Anti christ you gho Marry smuhhhh see her mouth like 3house nd 2 cars! infact Go play baba ijebu take wining numbers 5 5 5 5 63
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by Femijohn198: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
what did she have to offer than sex. .
Re: Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses by kaziblake(f): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
Why y'all hypocrite blasting her? Men also have their own standard to the way she has hers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members / Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) / Female Celebrities Join Simi's #NobodyLikeWoman Challenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.