Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,993 members, 7,880,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

i am available to write for you - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / i am available to write for you (546 Views)

I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores / How To Write Your Name Officially / Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i am available to write for you by lekzytaker(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
hello, I have a deep passion for writing. I have met nice people here on nairaland. Clients that even guided me in delivering good articles. so if you are looking for a writer who is willing to work with you and follow instructions. please contanct me.
I can deliver articles ( blog post, news , reviews, contents etc.) reach me o
Re: i am available to write for you by tshege(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Get Grammarly Premium by tshege(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18
Hi, fam,

I am a writer, and I know how it feels if your editor asks for revisions. After spending hours on your blog post/essay or document, you are asked to revise your work. How painful!

I have a solution for you, get Grammarly!

Ouch! Grammarly is a tad bit expensive. How many people can afford the $135 a year subscription?

I have a solution for you. I will get you a Grammarly premium account for a pittance. Chikini money o.

No DM for prices, I'll sell you a Grammarlypremium account to you for ₦2,000.00 only.

Send me a message here on Whatsapp for your Premium account o8I62294oI7

When you send me a message, please, go straight to the point no reduction in price.
Re: i am available to write for you by lekzytaker(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
hello, happy new year. I am available to write for you. contact me through my WhatsApp.
Re: i am available to write for you by lekzytaker(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2020
there is free time to write now. contact me ASAP for quick delivery
Re: i am available to write for you by lekzytaker(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2020
Keep the calls coming. Speady delivery and quality work
Re: i am available to write for you by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2020
shocked Are my eyes deceiving me? Am I the only one seeing this?
Re: i am available to write for you by lekzytaker(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Send in your writing Job. Your work will be delivered on time
Re: i am available to write for you by lekzytaker(m): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2020
We are expecting your dm
Re: i am available to write for you by lekzytaker(m): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
lekzytaker:
We are expecting your dm
I am available
Re: i am available to write for you by synteea: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hello there!
I'm Cynthia and I would love to be your virtual assistant, taking care of your needs which includes taking your call and answering emails. I am very soft spoken and I always keep a great customer relationship. I am very fast when it comes to getting the work done. I have successfully ran a social media handle for 2years and I am very good at using Hootsuite to plan and organize social media post with catchy captions to entice .I also have experience in using canva to create logos.
I hope we start working soon.
send me a message on 08093780381
Re: i am available to write for you by OkayR: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: i am available to write for you by lekzytaker(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
lekzytaker:
hello, I have a deep passion for writing. I have met nice people here on nairaland. Clients that even guided me in delivering good articles. so if you are looking for a writer who is willing to work with you and follow instructions. please contanct me.
I can deliver articles ( blog post, news , reviews, contents etc.) reach me on 09068447198.

Let me write for you

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy. (job Offer) / Jobs/vacancies / The 26th Of June 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.