Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,012 members, 7,963,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:23 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/12/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/12/19 (159 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/19 / OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 08/12/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 3/12/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/12/19 by dallyemmy: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/12/19 by dallyemmy: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, December 13, 2019) -

*Live The Word*

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You Father, for sending Your son, Jesus, the Word, into the world, to reconcile us back to You, and to show us the way of eternal life.

2.Thank You, Jesus for leaving all Your glory and comfort zone, in heaven, to suffer and die, that I may live.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, make me not only the hearer of Your word, but also an obedient doer, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, empower me to live by Your word, even, as Christ lived by You, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, make me an unrepentant and compulsive soul winner, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me to preach Your undiluted and unadulterated word, in season and out of season, to all creatures, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, give me a humble, submissive, obedient and teachable heart and spirit, willing always, to take correction, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the grace never to harden my heart against Your word, but to accept them willingly and obediently, that I may not incur Your wrath, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, empower me to always confess and forsake my sin, once convicted by the Holy Spirit, that I may receive mercy and prosper, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; and grant him resounding victory over every present ministerial challenge, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

14.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
15.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNationers

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Do In 2019 To Have A Prosperous 2020 / After Receiving Jesus Christ Crucified And You Return To Sin Without Repentance / Divine Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.