Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

15 Forgotten Sunnahs: Number 4 Would Improve Your Health - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 15 Forgotten Sunnahs: Number 4 Would Improve Your Health (736 Views)

Sunnahs Of Eid / 12 Sunnahs Of Jumuah / What Are The Sunnahs And Etiquette To Observe On The Day Of Eid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Forgotten Sunnahs: Number 4 Would Improve Your Health by AbooBilal(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) has been described as the perfect role model for all Muslims seeking the favour Allah. While some of his action are popularly know amidst all, there are a few that are not well, know. I would list 15 of them and subsequently write others as I get them, feel free to add yours too. May Allah ease our passage to Aljanah

Re: 15 Forgotten Sunnahs: Number 4 Would Improve Your Health by AbooBilal(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
AbooBilal:
I would list 15 of them and subsequently write others as I get them, feel free to add yours too. May Allah ease our passage to Aljanah

Re: 15 Forgotten Sunnahs: Number 4 Would Improve Your Health by AbooBilal(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=AbooBilal post=84855052][/quote]

Re: 15 Forgotten Sunnahs: Number 4 Would Improve Your Health by AbooBilal(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=AbooBilal post=84855107][/quote]

Re: 15 Forgotten Sunnahs: Number 4 Would Improve Your Health by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
MESSAGE TO ALL MUSLIMS

Knowledge is indeed required a great deal to rectify the
affairs of the Muslims of today.

Have many Muslims of the world turning away from their
religion towards the reprehensible ways of the West and
Kuffar tried to ponder this?

Muslims of the past, our predecessors, our Salaf, the
earliest generations stuck to the true fundamentals of
Islam and stayed true to the religion and they achieved a
lot; were united, prosperous, powerful, established great
civilization of which even non Muslim historians and
philosophers attested to its greatness and Islam spread
greatly. Those who waged war against Islam, plotted
against Islam and the Muslims, strove to put an end to
Islam and broke the treaties between them and Muslims
were resisted and Islam was victorious. In fact, some
oppressed non Muslims called for their aid like in the
case of Andalusia and they heeded the call and freed the
oppressed from the evils of their oppressors and that
caused the hearts of many to be drawn to Islam. This was
how great they were.

They stuck to true Islam and they achieved a lot!

But Muslims of today? Many have created and followed
deviant sects upon innovations and methodologies that
contradict the Sunnah. Many have become dazzled and
influenced by the civilization of the West and have been
deceived to think Islam is incapable of acheiving enhanced civilization and they now turn to the West in their affairs and seek to live their ways even if it's in areas that contradict Islam. Many have turned away from the pristine Islam that the past generations were upon. Many aren't concerned about religious affairs but are very much
involved in worldly ones. Many turn away from pristine
Islam so as to please and gain favour of the West and
Kuffar.

And what has that brought us?

We are weak; so weak and helpless in the face of our
oppressors. We are looked down upon, downgraded and
insulted. There is no unity; Muslims are fighting each
other. We have no civilization of our own; no independence rather we are always turning to the Kuffar for help who appear to lord over us and feel themselves high above us. We have allowed the Kuffar to cause discord between us as we continue to try to live their ways and turn away from the fundamentals of Islam; the true roots of Islam.

The bottom line of it all is that we have achieved relatively nothing!!!

It's amazing and sad how many Muslims today think that
our prosperity lies in following the ways of the West and
tagging the roots of Islam as primitive.

But in reality, adhering to the ways of the West has
brought us more of misery than greatness while the pious
predecessors who stuck to the fundamentals and true
Islam achieved far greater than we ever have.

I hope we Muslims come back to our senses.

Anyways, even though this matter is a cause for sadness,
I personally rejoice upon knowing of the coming reformer
namely Imes about whom it seems I am the only one who
knows, through whom Allaah will turn the story of the
Muslims around and we are going to regain our lost glory
in Shaa Allaah; a glory that is achievable by going back to
our roots like our predecessors and then rising into great
ranks of glory just like they did.

Imes is coming in Shaa Allaah. And his coming will be the end of an era and the beginning of a new one! Together with Imes, we shall rise above people expectations. When Imes comes, it will be game over for many evil people and the world will know what true greatness and civilization is.

Imes we await your coming!!! grin

May Allaah ease the affairs of Muslims worldwide.

- I Am Strange.

I understand some wailers may want to wail on my mention but before you do, consider the fact that I hardly reply wailers

Shukran Jazeelan grin

(1) (Reply)

Subhanallah! A Transgender Hijabi / Questions On Islam / Israel To Demolish 11 Homes, Cooperative Society And A Clinic In Hebron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.