Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,137 members, 7,970,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:07 AM

Please I Want To Know If They Are Real Or Fake. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Want To Know If They Are Real Or Fake. (1126 Views)

Interview Invite Real Or Fake? / Interview With Kuhl-cher (for Bovas Oil) Real Or Fake? / I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Know If They Are Real Or Fake. by soyoyeyemi(m): 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
After concluded screening of your Resume, _following for the position of an Administrative Officer. We are pleased to schedule you got a meeting.

Your hereby officially invited for a Interview session with our Human Resource Team.
Time: 9am
Date: Tuesday 17 December, 2019
Venue: 7 Avery street behind Uba bank Oba_Akran Ikeja, Lagos.

Come along with this print out Copy of this invite and your CV.
Confirm your Availability.

Hr unit
Comfort
www.lynchng.com
From Lynch Nigeria LTD
Re: Please I Want To Know If They Are Real Or Fake. by Patented: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
Google the address, u will get some pointers if it's fake
Re: Please I Want To Know If They Are Real Or Fake. by Cutecharlz(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Got same message too
Re: Please I Want To Know If They Are Real Or Fake. by fredmichael(m): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2019
Dey are fake..
Re: Please I Want To Know If They Are Real Or Fake. by Klarge0137: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2019
I got same too.... I applied yesterday night
Re: Please I Want To Know If They Are Real Or Fake. by OLUZKAY: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
So, did you later go.

How did it go
Re: Please I Want To Know If They Are Real Or Fake. by yahwehreigns: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
Scam companies using different company names
Re: Please I Want To Know If They Are Real Or Fake. by superability(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
First thing first... Question one needs to ask himself is this ..

Did I apply for the job with the company?

If yes, did I apply for that position?

Did the recruiting firm give me any lead about the company they are recruiting for?

Those are few questions to ask before disturbing your nerves bro...
Re: Please I Want To Know If They Are Real Or Fake. by Xscape1993(m): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2019
Fake company.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N-power: 5 Things Beneficiaries Should Expect In The Month Of May / Why N- Power Is A Total Waste / Please I Need An Investor To Invest In My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.