Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,136 members, 7,916,333 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun (33298 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Co-wife And 4-year-old Stepdaughter In Kano / 35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Pedophile is for yoruba as incest Is for igbo
Re: 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Let's start castrating these people..

Rape is a serious crime.. .

Defiling of minors is an eyesore..

Let's start with chemical castration if we are scared of physical castration.. .

Rapist are menace to a peaceful society..

Until a female politician is raped, you guys in Government will never understand!!!
Re: 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun by Victorex001(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided

See as 60 year be like 90 years because of excess suffer..

I don't blame him though, the devil most likely whispered to his ears that sleeping with minors will activate elixir on his fading life..

You don’t blame him? REALLY

GOD PUNISH YOU, THE STUPID OLD MAN & THE SO-CALLED DEVIL...

Pedophile apologist...���
Re: 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun by AmazingELixir: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Victorex001:

You don’t blame him? REALLY

GOD PUNISH YOU, THE STUPID OLD MAN & THE SO-CALLED DEVIL...

Pedophile apologist...���

You know I could report you for violation of rule 2....but I I'd rather give you a second chance to make it right
Re: 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun by Personal3214: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
see below
Re: 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun by Victorex001(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
AmazingELixir:

You know I could report you for violation of rule 2....but I I'd rather give you a second chance to make it right

You better go ahead and report me!!!

I HATE NONSENSE!!!
Re: 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun by AmazingELixir: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Victorex001:

You better go ahead and report me!!!

I HATE NONSENSE!!!

Nonsense you say....who made you a judge over my opinion.. undecided
Re: 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun by yahoosurepass(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Masterpiece77:
Hey God! Why are humans this wicked..
I don't want any of my customers not slaying this December. Kindly view my signature for quality sneakers/shoes and watch from top brands at best offer.. Nationwide free delivery.

Aba made shoe?..... I don't use fake things....
Re: 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
So we are no longer in fire havoc, it is now rape
Re: 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun by neuroboy4: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
wetin dey scratch dis old men self.
Re: 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun by armadeo(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Yustash001:
I just read about the lady that was butchered on FP only for me to see this again

Chai....

Saw that thread. Didnt open it.

I will not be looking at gruesome stories any more. It's enough. As a matter of fact no more reading defilement tales here.

Wtf
Re: 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun by armadeo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
theoilguy:
I just cannot understand how a man finds a child attractive..

Pathetic really..

Demons everywhere.

600 naira. The girl too wasnt properly schooled and guarded.

I tell you parent should be open to thier kids and talk to them. Sex is rampant now so, nobody should be shy to tell his or her daughter that nobody should touch you in your private part or attempt to play rough with you. Do not let your girl child be naive.
Re: 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun by Masterpiece77: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
yahoosurepass:

Aba made shoe?..... I don't use fake things....
Hello, my Instagram page is there for you to check.. We sell best quality from top brands thanks.
Re: 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun by Kyari79(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
You resemble the criminal idiot will you keep off
Re: 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun by Henri8: 12:36am On Dec 14, 2019
Hmmm...these people from the south west sef.
If they are not mining skulls, they are mining holes. Size, age or closeness matters little to them.
Tufia!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Anambra Community, Destroy Vehicles (Photos) / Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty / Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.