Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,161 members, 7,946,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Need Your N50k! Serious Business For Serious People. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your N50k! Serious Business For Serious People. (528 Views)

Serious People Who Wants To Make Steady Income Through Instagram / Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / How To Start Dropshipping With Jumia Or Jiji and make N50k monthly guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your N50k! Serious Business For Serious People. by tobeezman: 1:12am On Dec 13, 2019
If I have NGN1,000,000 at the moment, I won't be posting this message and I won't be needing any of you.

Here is the deal:

I want to register a company with CAC as well as do a trademark for the product brand logo I just finished and I need a team of 20 persons to enable me launch this start-up that will stand the test of time.

The business module is branded Men Underwear which includes; Singlets and briefs.

What makes this product better than other brands in the market is that the underwear are tailored to body specifications as they are customised with specific client in perspective.

The designs are going to be very unique and quite different from the regular brands in the market. I designed it myself and the material used for the sewing of the Singlets and briefs are going to be unique as well.

I need a total of NGN1,000,000 to enable this business fly. This NGN1,000,000 investment opportunity translate to 30% of the company total shares.

I project at least 300,000 unit of the underwear to be sold within the first 5 months of launch, while the first 100,000 unit will be sold as preorder. The total cost of production per Singlet or brief/boxer is put at #580 to be sold at NGN1,299.

Customers can buy directly from our website or any partnered shops nationwide.

Let's fly together!

Feel free to ask any questions here as regards this business as I am ready to respond.

We intend to kickstart by end of January.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Your N50k! Serious Business For Serious People. by tobeezman: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2019
Let's do this!

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

What Every Business Owners Must Know Before 2020 / How To Become A Betbonanza Agent In Ikorodu, Lagos And Nigeria / Kikel Fish Farming Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.