Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them (11658 Views)

Landmark Demolition: I'm Glad I Left Nigeria - Tayo Aina / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / Robbers Attack NPC Office In Lagos, Steal Birth Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by chloride6: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2019
No dont put the responsibility on those poor moms who will do anything for their suckling kids

Prescribe immediate sack for anyone caught acxepting money...

Do this for 5 people and watch this nonsense stop....
Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by Grace001: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2019
Government is always fond of deceiving the masses with their eyes service awareness. They are very much aware that all kinds of payment is going on in all the primary health center. Even for nursing mother to weigh their baby they pay for it.

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by Davidzy23(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2019
Na today?.. Oga if they ask u to pay, pay oo to make it faster.. if not

U are on ur own...

1 Like

Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by tfelicityk(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Where is the complaints number rather email address attached for any complaints?

Why did they keep mute for all this year's?

Is it because their family members have fall victims of it and now they want to correct?

Well, good fight. It is never too late.
Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by yahoosurepass(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2019
jdrusgy:
Do you have a dream of relocating to canada by 2020?}

Discover how anyone can relocate to canada without spending a dime on agent as well as how you can get a minimum of 7.5 band score in IELTS even if you have just 2weeks to prepare.

Visit the link in the image below or chat via telegram on +1 2 0 4 6 7 4 4 4 8 4

fraudster
Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by awigood: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2019
shocked see life
Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by yahoosurepass(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2019
LOGOBELT:
Eh eh! And we have been paying

Meanwhile, Is your laptop faulty? We can Repair. Let's Refill your Printer Toner cartridge for you at Cheap cost. 4g Spectranet MiFi available for sale at #7,000. HP wireless 2630 4-in-1 Printer available for sale at #8,000. Check my Signature for Contact Details.

fraudster
Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by NaijadrivaCars: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2019
Audio.
Just as bail is free but "I no follow" na 10k.

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by Okegbemi555(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2019
Play of the day

A plot of land is for sale in GRA sango ota ogun state

A plot of land for sale behind wema bank sango ota

Document.... C of O. Interested client chat me up..... 08096104169

Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by CaptainFM1: 7:52am On Dec 13, 2019
Tell the health care centers to stop demanding for money and not the residents.
Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by yusluvad(m): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2019
Noted
Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by abbadavid: 7:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by LOGOBELT: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2019
yahoosurepass:

fraudster
This is my second post today you just tagged "fraudster"

I demand for prove here, am anticipating your feedback
Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by Klington: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2019
just the same way Nigeria police Will tell you that bail is free.

punch Of slowpokes.

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by soleexx(m): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2019
Soon chad Burundi Congo Senegal will apply for dob when dey finally start falling in by January

1 Like

Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by risos(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2019
But you will still pay for paper, printing and logistics.
Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by chizpim(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2019
End time news
Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by Forgiveson86(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2019
We provide special body fitness treatments and therapeutic massage services to our valued customers + Home Sevices within Lagos State

1 Share

Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by LOGOBELT: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2019
yahoosurepass:

fraudster
Oga am waiting for your feedback
Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by LOGOBELT: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2019
yahoosurepass:

fraudster
yahoosurepass Oga am waiting for your feedback, I need your prove, or you will become unfortunate in life for trying to tarnish my business

1 Like

Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by Readonee35L(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2019
ursullalinda:
Then it means you are not ready to get it .....because those workers will be sitting right in front of you gossiping as if their life depends on it.....while eating ground nut to get energy for more talk.....so when you get tired of hovering around .....you pay them so they can attend to you....I hate government agencies or anything that takes me there......that's when you become privileged to witness the level of rot in our system
This is %100 correct.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by Charly68: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Lagos Govt ! You talked as if you didn't know that Nigeria police has been claiming bail is free for many years whereas nothing is free in an average Nigeria police station. To take down your complaints ,you need to buy them pen,buy papers. To take them to the point of crime you must be ready to pay for transportation and compensate the boys and their boss for a job they earn salary for monthly . We need divine intervention as no amount threat or authority's intervention can stop the massive corruption in Nigeria .
Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by JustCurious: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2019
What a laudable initiative by the Embassy of Japan in Nigeria to renovate and Equip non-functional PHCs in underserved areas.

Well done to the Japanese government.
Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by Incandescent(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2019
I got my son's own for free but still dashed the officer 1k cos he kept asking for something for the boys.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2019
ursullalinda:
Then it means you are not ready to get it .....because those workers will be sitting right in front of you gossiping as if their life depends on it.....while eating ground nut to get energy for more talk.....so when you get tired of hovering around .....you pay them so they can attend to you....I hate government agencies or anything that takes me there......that's when you become privileged to witness the level of rot in our system
I keep saying that government needs to cut it's work force by 75% and pay the rest good money to actually work .

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by enemmo(f): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2019
Yes they are free

At Festac L.G, we were given free, but the lady politely asked us to 'wash' it, No qualms, because she was honest

The next time, it was scarce in Festac, so I went to Isolo and they made me pay #1,000 for it, but I knew it was free.
I had no choice

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by mcquin(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2019
Valwezzy:
Will LASG also be there to implement this?

Omo, I see no biggy in paying #500/1000 for a birth certificate. You should be glad God gave you a child and the baby and mum are alive and kicking.

If you dare to follow LASG, then get ready to receive the insults of your life.
This is very wrong. It's one reason Nigeria is where it is. We fail to demand accountability.

I may pay the money so I can get out of there, but that doesn't make it right and shouldn't be encouraged.
Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by Americanboy35: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2019
LOGOBELT:
yahoosurepass Oga am waiting for your feedback, I need your prove, or you will become unfortunate in life for trying to tarnish my business
Bro just ignore the guy jare
Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by Americanboy35: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2019
ursullalinda:
You really sabi those people, i remember when i wan apply for my passport, those people too corrupt i swear

1 Like

Re: Tayo Lawal: Birth Certificates In Lagos Are Free; Stop Paying For Them by LOGOBELT: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2019
Americanboy35:

Bro just ignore the guy jare
people can be heartless. I have been checking his post and I discovered its not just me, he does this to lots of people advertising here.
But I will fish him out here soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is / Until Fuel Subsidy Is Removed, Fuel Crisis Remains Imminent – Kachikwu / Gov Ugwuanyi Pictured During Door-to-door Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.