Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,173 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart (8431 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Forward77(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
Squirrel01:

May I ask you a question? If it' is one your niggas that requested for financial assistance from you for his sick and hospitalized mother, will you hasten the withdrawal?

You’re asking the wrong question.
Nevertheless, I will answer you.

If you read properly, you’ll find the where i explained how i got to meet her mother.

She never asked; she only told me the reason why she was in that place and I insisted on meeting her mother.

For that thing in your mind that made you ask this question which points to the fact that a female is involved; the answer is no.

For my niggas, we’re brothers and brothers assist each other.

I believe i answered your question.

Stay blessed
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Forward77(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
MusaDanladi1:

God bless you brotherly.

And you too.
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Squirrel01: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Forward77:

You’re asking the wrong question.
Nevertheless, I will answer you.

If you read properly, you’ll find the where i explained how i got to meet her mother.

She never asked; she only told me the reason why she was in that place and I insisted on meeting her mother.

For that thing in your mind that made you ask this question which points to the fact that a female is involved; the answer is no.

For my niggas, we’re brothers and brothers assist each other.

I believe i answered your question.

Stay blessed

Bless you too.
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Ryan03(f): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
Faccouk:
Just booked one, paid for her tfare but I ain’t going down there, just gonna chat & ask her some certain question, if she vex & leave. No eish. I’m just a concerned bro
you go to in message to do what? What were you expecting from there? Prayer group or choir rehearsals?
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Ryan03(f): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Faccouk:
Yea my bad,
I can be facing such as well, anybody can.
Am a Christian bro tryna pass some vital msg to my bro & Sis out there.
I really dont get the message you are trying to pass?
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Forward77(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
Furthermore;

One of the reasons why The Universe(God, Allah or whatever you believe in) blesses us is for us to be a blessing unto others(not to expose and shame them); especially those in terrible conditions.

That makes us Human

We all have different parents and families; but in the eyes of The Universe, we are one family.

Stay blessed.

Faccouk:
Well said bro, I’m not tryna mock, embarrass anybody here. Pls don’t get me wrong I’m just tryna create awareness as to the world we live in now.
I wish I could drop some conversations of the different ladies I encountered.
Even if anybody is at the point of death, selling your body is not the way to it, let not make it as an encouragement for other who might be in that same hole. There are destiny killers out there. Thumbs up tho
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Ryan03(f): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Faccouk:
Geez I’m not saying go for the 65% who are into it, what am implying is that, a Christian bro will survive in all of these Sodom & Gomorrah drama of our days.
The crazy aspect some dude will still settle for Pros even when they are aware of it.
and what about innocent girls who will end up with your brothers who patronize these prostitutes?
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Faccouk(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bro you have gone far! I hail. That last sentence is deep, it’s no joke that it’s happening. Thumb up
lefulefu:
abegi wich stigma.hope u know these days many ashawos get married..some even use money they have made from the trade to buy husbands sef.and this one talking about feeling for their family i hope u know their are mothers who recruit their young dauthers into the life of runzing cheesy.when a mother is teaching her 20 yr old dauther on how to hook richmen and sugar daddies what would u call dat one cheesy.
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Ryan03(f): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
Coldie:
The rate is alarming.

To get money for Nigeria is not easy.

In this Nigeria matured guys earn 30k after working there ass all month.

But one stupid girl would be telling u short time 15k... A 20mins rump.

This is why David west kills women.

Is it that easy
this one now have a justification for murder. Lol, girls, una see una life?
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Ryan03(f): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
Faccouk:
Some persons who are involved in the prostitution business are on here, low key following along. I won’t expose them, but contributions & deep revelations are needed.
Trying to fathom why they choose to do it, some might say Family issues, lack of finances, some are so damn lazy that they just don’t wanna do legit jobs but wanna live the fast life of luxuries.
It’s funny how some persons on here, have chosen to settle for less.
I just wonder do they wanna do this job till they in their 60s, we might know some who are already in their 40s engaging full time in it. Is it that they gat no future plans or just the “jaiye jaiye” lifestyle? Shocking though
en courage your brothers to stop patronizing them, maybe then they will stave and die and just go into extinction. But then, you and your brothers keep funding their lifestyle and you are here typing trash
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
Faccouk:
Bro you have gone far! I hail. That last sentence is deep, it’s no joke that it’s happening. Thumb up
who don sabi naija society go know dis nau cheesy.these days nothing surprises me anymore cheesy.if a mother can recruit her own blood dauther into prostitution and runz then tell me the worst thing that can happen again cheesy.when u see an unrepentant girl doing runz and loving it then take a good look at her mom and draw the hidden dots that will connect cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Faccouk(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
Can some one correct this?
It’s delusional to reply or answer this
Pussywar:

Personally, prostitution is degrading for me. Whether you're a man or a woman. But I've come to realise that in life there's no point judging people for how they live their lives or what they do for a living as long as they're not hurting anybody. Morality is a relative concept, and what is wrong to you isn't to another person. I'm saying that I hate how Nigerian men are openly displaying hypocrisy here. You people are the ones who insult female sex workers or even a girl that isn't dressed 'decently' but deep down you know you would trade sex for cash.
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Newguyhere: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
bro we live in a third world country, things are super hard.
What do you expect from these girls. undecided
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Nat404: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Prostitution has been around for so many years now. It's never a big deal.

OP is likely a ppimp. grin
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Newguyhere: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Well said bro. I too have learned not to judge these girls; Cause if you hear some of them story ehnn, fear go catch you.
The economic situation of this country no just good at all.
Forward77:
You can say whatever you want.

Those girls will save you a lot of stress.
If you are not their customer, how were you able to slide into their affairs.

Not everyone was born with a silver spoon.
Annually, I and my colleagues visit forgotten corners of the world and reach out to people as much as we can.
If you hear their stories, see where they live or the kind of things they go through on a daily basis just to survive, you will weep for them.

Those girls you call names and embarrass are human beings like you and i.

90% of them never wished to engage in such; but the situation of things and poor conditions have dragged them into such.
I met one some time ago(very beautiful girl, 22 years old). I had to pay her for the time I spent with her so that i could hear her story.

It wasn’t one of those stories, but the girls mother was sick, her father is late and the family threw them out of their father’s house.

I insisted that i wanted to see her mother at the hospital. The next day, she took me there and if you see the condition of the woman will weep.

For just N145,000, the girl entered the street. I drove to the nearby ATM to withdraw 70k and paid for treatment to commence, the next i came an completed the money.

I’ll cut if off here.

But don’t make fun of another person’s hustle or judge them just because they sin differently from you.

If were a good person, you would have tried to help that girl stop that dirty job.

Jesus said: “whatever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me”

Stay blessed

Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Faccouk(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nat404:
Prostitution has been around for so many years now. It's never a big deal.

OP is likely a ppimp. grin
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by luminouz(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Leave them wetin concine you ? Me as a guy prefer this hookup thing to any stupid relationship. Let them hustle their hustle in peace. Last last na olosho all of us go marry
Not me bro.
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by luminouz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
Forward77:
You can say whatever you want.

Those girls will save you a lot of stress.
If you are not their customer, how were you able to slide into their affairs.

Not everyone was born with a silver spoon.
Annually, I and my colleagues visit forgotten corners of the world and reach out to people as much as we can.
If you hear their stories, see where they live or the kind of things they go through on a daily basis just to survive, you will weep for them.

Those girls you call names and embarrass are human beings like you and i.

90% of them never wished to engage in such; but the situation of things and poor conditions have dragged them into such.
I met one some time ago(very beautiful girl, 22 years old). I had to pay her for the time I spent with her so that i could hear her story.

It wasn’t one of those stories, but the girls mother was sick, her father is late and the family threw them out of their father’s house.

I insisted that i wanted to see her mother at the hospital. The next day, she took me there and if you see the condition of the woman will weep.

For just N145,000, the girl entered the street. I drove to the nearby ATM to withdraw 70k and paid for treatment to commence, the next i came an completed the money.

I’ll cut if off here.

But don’t make fun of another person’s hustle or judge them just because they sin differently from you.

If were a good person, you would have tried to help that girl stop that dirty job.

Jesus said: “whatever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me”

Stay blessed

And after all you did for the mum,did the daughter stop?
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
luminouz:

Not me bro.
Ha even you sef shocked cheesy
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Forward77(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
luminouz:

Yes, she has.

I helped her start a hair dressing school(2016), she graduated in July 2019.

Now she’s working for someone and saving up some money to open her own salon.

The good news is that her traditional wedding is coming up soon.

Her mother runs a provision store.

If i had not met her that evening, only God knows what would have happened.
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Faccouk(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
Am thinking of digging deep into the said lady story or testimony & if possible raise a fund for her.
I’m glad Mr Forward came at the right time, this is the kind of news & revelation I was looking for as well. It’s not all that would love to stop this nasty & slutty business even if you try to help. I hope the said lady told her fiancé about her past life as to avoid future embarrassment or shame.
Anyways salute to you Mr, you made them real men proud wink Good news grin
Forward77:

Yes, she has.

I helped her start a hair dressing school(2016), she graduated in July 2019.

Now she’s working for someone and saving up some money to open her own salon.

The good news is that her traditional wedding is coming up soon.

Her mother runs a provision store.

If i had not met her that evening, only God knows what would have happened.

1 Like

Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Pussywar(f): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Faccouk:
Can some one correct this?
It’s delusional to reply or answer this
But you did anyway. Clown

Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Cation(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Cheap MTN data plans

1 Gig - #500

2 Gig - #1000

3 Gig - #1450

4 Gig - #1900

5 Gig - #2400

Call/ whatsapp
.081---38---72---55--38
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by AntiMCU: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
luminouz:

We all know she won't, the guy just waste 70k.

Then again, it's not my money.

2 Likes

Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by luminouz(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
AntiMCU:

He said she stopped.
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by AntiMCU: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
luminouz:

He said she stopped.

Ok.
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Idonweak: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Faccouk:
Am thinking of digging deep into the said lady story or testimony & if possible raise a fund for her.
I’m glad Mr Forward came at the right time, this is the kind of news & revelation I was looking for as well. It’s not all that would love to stop this nasty & slutty business even if you try to help. I hope the said lady told her fiancé about her past life as to avoid future embarrassment or shame.
Anyways salute to you Mr, you made them real men proud wink Good news grin

Bro, I am a guy and i can't prostitute but I'm in need of help. I want to get a laptop so i can use it to learn programming but i am financially handicapped. I just need a fairly used one bro. I will appreciate if you can help me out.
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Faccouk(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
Read again
AntiMCU:

Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2019
Personal.. guy man like you....

No be so Sha... You fit Bleep all of them.. enjoy

Faccouk:
Bro read the thread, I said InMessage & the other is personal
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Faccouk(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ha! Don’t put me in trouble ooo. This Sunday ooo
ifykris22:
Personal.. guy man like you....

No be so Sha... You fit Bleep all of them.. enjoy

1 Like

Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lol no vex Bros,n hostel we dey..

Shear na.. make I smile too na

Faccouk:
Re: Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lol no vex Bros,shear na abeg na hustel we dey..

Shear na.. make I smile too na

Faccouk:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Describe Your Love Life With An Emoticon / Please Take A Look At This Picture. I'm Shocked!!! / My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.