Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,708 members, 7,972,615 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:12 PM

PROPHET P.I.A OBASEKI HEAL LEG CANCER (Viewers' Discretion) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PROPHET P.I.A OBASEKI HEAL LEG CANCER (Viewers' Discretion) (456 Views)

‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P / Prophet P.I.A Obaseki Restored Broken Harm / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PROPHET P.I.A OBASEKI HEAL LEG CANCER (Viewers' Discretion) by MOREGRACETV123: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NMQUMswR5M

In constant pain, Mrs Esther and her friend came from Edo state with ulcers on her leg. What started as a small sore on one leg while hawking bread grew and affected her leg, making it too difficult for her to concentrate on her work. The problem had reduced her to tears on several occasions, embarrassing her before her customers, who had begun to think her leg will be amputated at an moment. As she sat in the DIVINE GRACE OF GLORY CHURCH Prayer Line, Prophet P.I.A Obaseki prayed for her and she said she felt a cold sensation all over her body. she discovered the pain had disappeared and she was able to walk freely again. Returning to The DGOGC with her friend, she revealed completely healed leg with only a discoloration on his skin as evidence of his previous predicament. Jumping for joy, she advised everyone to put their complete hope and trust in Jesus Christ, the anchor of our souls.

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church Fixes Federal Road In Port Harcourt (pics) / Change Your Foam Before Getting Married It's More Spiritual Than Physical / Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.