Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:34 AM

Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam (22852 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam / Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Ymodulus: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2010
mabell:

The sooner you develop wings and fly away the better, how much of your money did he steal from your swiss account anyway!!!
look,  get busy ok?!
are you not among those calling him a thief,
do you know how much he gives to people
maybe you should do a little and proper research before blabbing
AND GET TALKING TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE and not naijapals
  stop exhibiting your stupidity.
so its until he stole from my account before i should call him a thief?
i can see that u and your generations are f-o-o-ls
o now you talk about how much he gives to people?  should his philanthropic gesture stand as a  bait to his free will. my friend get a rest [size=20pt]oyakhilome is a thief and that's it[/size]

so in effect stop supporting the guy.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Azibalua(f): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2010
when it comes to money only those who know themselves to be part of the poor masses make a lot of nonsense noise,
oya if you know that you have personally sponsored the gospel over the world with at least one thousand dollars this year raise up your hand or forever be silent .
there is no proof about this and there can never be
it takes millions of dollars to hold such programs as night of bliss e.t.c not 1,000,000 naira
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by fetedelamu: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2010
firstly 35m dolls is such an absurd amount of money for pastor chris to be loosing sleep over, secondly,who's money is he laundering? his? the church? or someonelses? I'm not a member of his church,but i think the whole thing is too ridiculous,lacking facts and too hollow to be true, i declare that news false until further confirmable info is received, end of story!
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by KunleOshob(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2010
^^^
CE adherents all seem to believe that $35 million dollars which is equivalent to over 5 billion Naira is small money to Oyaks, this only means that Oyaks is a much bigger crook than previously thought. But then if he is so "big" why you his members go to any extent to steal various amounts from petty change to millions just to give to him? What kind of demonic spirit of "execellence" drives them in CEC plc?
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Joagbaje(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2010
To all the news men that love to make money with false story about pastor chris, where is your EFFCC?? I'm not aware that EFCC will go on the Internet and news paper to announce an investigation. " WE ARE WATCHING HIM" they said. Some claim arrest was made. All just to make money with the headlines . It's Christmas time. Workers bonus has to be paid. But my question to all is "WHERE IS THE EFCC" . When will arrest be made.? If you find out that the story is false alarm. What will you do. Of course the story is false . And it should be a lesson to sly those who are gullible to evil report concerning Ministers.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by mabell: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2010
It's so absurd
EFCC can be doing an investigation and make it public by putting it online through yahoo boys
I mean that's unheard of!
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by KunleOshob(m): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2010
^^^
Even if this story is false, how come stories of fraud, theft and immorality abound in christ embassy? It is always one scandal after the other. Nothing good ever comes out of the church except the lies members are brainwashed with. Honestly that church needs deliverance.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by inedi: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2010
@Kunleoshob,
That is the work of the press. it's xmas time and everybody wants xmas bonus.
Do you not know that members of other churches are involved with ungodly and dirty deals, when these crimes are committed how come they are not affiliated with their pastor or ministry?
So why is Christ Embassy and pastor chris' own different?
These stories are obviously not true, come to think of it despite all the scandals and attempted arrests we have been hearing of, no arrest has ever being made, no court summon
Pastor chris is a household name so any news about him would sell
That's the advantage pressmen have and they use it well
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Azibalua(f): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2010
@kunle oshob
good to know that you also believe that the story is false
like you said its just a story and trust me the papers will sell with such headlines
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by KunleOshob(m): 4:46am On Dec 14, 2010
^^^
Well I don't believe the story, but that doesn't take away the fact that too many scandalous things are associated with oyaks and his church and many of them are true.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by kris2glo: 8:40am On Dec 14, 2010
For years now, you guys have been talking about this humble man of God you don't know about, all the bad and evil, fraud etc you labeled against him he is still shinning and excelling. Isn't that enough reasons to show that he is born to shine? Well,
Joagbaje:

To all the news men that love to make money with false story about pastor chris, where is your EFFCC?? I'm not aware that EFCC will go on the Internet and news paper to announce an investigation. " WE ARE WATCHING HIM" they said. Some claim arrest was made. All just to make money with the headlines . It's Christmas time. Workers bonus has to be paid. But my question to all is "WHERE IS THE EFCC" . When will arrest be made.? If you find out that the story is false alarm. What will you do. Of course the story is false . And it should be a lesson to sly those who are gullible to evil report concerning Ministers.

just like that, if u want to be rich as a newsman, just pick up any story about the great man of God, and you are there. Simple!
So
free123:

This is just an act of idleness and joblessness.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Joagbaje(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2010
KunleOshob:

^^^
Well I don't believe the story, but that doesn't take away the fact that too many scandalous things are associated with oyaks and his church and many of them are true.

How many have been independently investigated? What crime has the man of God committed except that he preaches Jesus to people. Some few memmbers may have done some things wrong. But you can't hold a pastor responsible for their crime. He teaches against criminal acts. And whoever will commit a crime obviously is not beeing submissive to his teachings. Several churches have members commit crimes , some are in prison today. But you won't hear the name of their churches. But if it's a CEC member they want to get at the pastor and even forget the members crime.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by KunleOshob(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2010
@joagbaje
That is becos CE puts soooo much pressure on members to bring money to there coffers. Why CE is always mentioned is becos a large portion of this proceeds of crime is always given to CE. That is why your church is very dangerous, thru your greed you are breeding criminals and prostitu.tes and CE members don't have problems with commiting crime or immorality becos of the erronous poison they are fed with that as christians they can't sin.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by ikejiani: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2010
Most of you don't know God or understand the scriptures. You believe everything written by the press as true. It shows that pastor chris is making the right kind of impact. There are three kinds of people. Those that write the news, those that read the news and those that make the news. What impact are you making in your generation. It shows you are among those that read the news. Most of these press men that write about pastor chis are broke and only looking for news that will sell their magazine. You are still small that is why nobody is writing about you. 35 million is a small money compared to what pastor chris is doing all around the world. The gospel is free but not cheap. And pastor chris is saving lives all around the world. Ask yourself a question. What have you done for the millions that are lost all around the world. You should join pastor chris in saving lives all around the world instead of criticising him.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by nobleman1: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2010
I would have loved to say much on what you have written so far but; I just want to ask you and, I need a sincere answer: ARE YOU BORN-AGAIN and FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST?

If your answer is 'YES!' then, why would you speak against a fellow Christian in this manner?

Chris Oyakhilome, as you call him, is a Pastor and as such -a christian, right? This means that He has a Master (Jesus Christ) who is his Lord & your lord as well.

Based on this, I therefore conclude that you don't have THE RIGHT to talk down a fellow Christian. It is just not right.

Let your words be seasoned Ok? I am here to teach you what you might already have known but; I want to remind you of certain ethics you might have forgotten.

I love you as my brother and a fellow human being but, I will not support you when your actions are not consistent with what is right.

Please, take correction and make adjustments to your statements.

Thank you for reading!
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Rhino5dm: 4:16am On Dec 15, 2010
^^ another agent from CEC trying to protect their ponzi schemes and scam machine.
So, since am not a christain and NOT filled with Holy Ghost, can i go ahead and insult chris oyaks? Totally absurd.

BTW who ever told you that a thief should be protected because he his a man of God?

Mehn! You came in from the middle of nowhere and just landed on this thread and made your first post full thrash and crap.

How much was your offer 7?
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Joagbaje(m): 5:29am On Dec 15, 2010
KunleOshob:

@joagbaje
That is becos CE puts soooo much pressure on members to bring money to there coffers. Why CE is always mentioned is becos a large portion of this proceeds of crime is always given to CE. That is why your church is very dangerous, thru your greed you are breeding criminals and prostitu.tes and CE members don't have problems with commiting crime or immorality becos of the erronous poison they are fed with that as christians they can't sin.

.Nobody is ever forced to give. Nobody has the right to force one into giving. We give voluntarily with joy. Some people may be mad at giving and complain and say all manner of rubbish. Why don't you enter a CEC church and see if any one will stand by you and say you must give. Offering bags are passed , if you have , you put in, if don't have you pass it on. Service close , you go home.

And Where did you get this prosti-tute idea of yours from? Why would a Christian prosti.tute to give God? You keep feeding on junk papers and blogs .If a man gives to God , he is blessed for it. That doesnt mean that one should commit crime to give.Whoever will commit crime may try to bribe God by thinking if he give to God he won't be caught. But that not right. And it doesn't mean the pastor supports such. Members may not be perfect. Jesus didn't have perfect congregation in his days, neither Paul had a perfect congregation. You don't judge a pastor by what a member did.you judge a man by his teaching. Pastor chris teaches against criminality. In the message "ANTICIPATING EVIL" He even said if you find a huge amount of money on the ground what do you do? He said don't bring it to church, but take it to a police station. Make sure you go with enough witnesses and lawyer to avoid evil there.

You create an idea of pastor chris and feed on news that support this false idea. People have different opinion about jesus too. A good man should be objective to hear the two sides. And know who is lying. Many portrayed Jesus as a deceiver in his day. Many belied he was.

John 7:12
12 The crowds argued about Jesus. Some people said,"He's a good man,"while others said,"No he isn't. He deceives the people."

Only God knows how many people died with that idea that Jesus was a deceiver and a dupe .
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by SirJohn(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2010
Joagbaje:

.Nobody is ever forced to give.

You see Jo, this is where I have issues with you. You can only make the statement above for yourself and your local church, not for CEC. People cannot make this much noise just because they some airtime to spare. some pastors especially in CE employ the most unbelievable tactics to make people part with their monies. For example, I know at least five CE branches (group church) where a form of forceful giving is employed;

- church staff are not paid January salaries because the pastor says the salary should go for first fruits.
- Whenever a zonal pastor or deacon or even Chris celebrates his/her birthday, each church staff is levied a  particular amount of money which is deducted from their salaries before it even gets to them.

now this is just a little of many other funny tactics

You might be a gentleman pastor Jo, don't think others are like you!

Joagbaje:

Nobody has the right to force one into giving.

Thats more like it
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Joagbaje(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2010
SirJohn:

You see Jo, this is where I have issues with you. You can only make the statement above for yourself and your local church, not for CEC. People cannot make this much noise just because they some airtime to spare. some pastors especially in CE employ the most unbelievable tactics to make people part with their monies. For example, I know at least five CE branches (group church) where a form of forceful giving is employed;
- church staff are not paid January salaries because the pastor says the salary should go for first fruits.

- Whenever a zonal pastor or deacon or even Chris celebrates his/her birthday, each church staff is levied a  particular amount of money which is deducted from their salaries before it even gets to them.
now this is just a little of many other funny tactics
You might be a gentleman pastor Jo, don't think others are like you!

It's not a bad idea if money is deducted from source for whatever,Some actually prefer it that way . But it must be by the consent of the giver. It's their money.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by SirJohn(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2010
Joagbaje:

It's not a bad idea if money is deducted from source for whatever,Some actually prefer it that way . But it must be by the consent of the giver. It's their money.

Q.E.D, let the people judge
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2010
Joagbaje:

tell us about your salary from CEC. What consent did you give CEC concerning the deductions?
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by vorosmartm(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2010
I decided to check this thread out and see what people have to say about the MOG, I'm shocked! not at the people speaking their minds but the ones defending him. Its so obvious you people are not BLW members-i mean people that have gone through foundation school, passed the exam, got baptised and are active cell leaders. Now do not deceive yourself, if you do not meet all the criteria listed, you are not a member just a visitor. If you are a member, you'll know to shut your mouth when when people are criticising-its a subject he has taught at meetings repeatedly. So you had better check yourselves and do what is right. Stop fighting for the MOG or God, answering criticisms is not their primary objective-there is still too much work to be done for them to take time out to answer criticisms
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by naijanig: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2010
Na waaaaaooooooooo, everybody should mind his business. Pastor Chris is doing his own and making lots of waves around the world. You guys have talked for more than twenty yrs and the man is still moving forward. For me, I am minding my business and as a member of HOUSE 45 TEAM, we are looking for ways to make it a big affair. By the time we are tru tomorrow, peole will still come to say we are evil. So let everybody exell in their biz. Let those who criticize do it well and let those who make the news continue. A word is enough for the wise.

Anyways, visit www.house45.tv and also join us on facebook.

I know that one day, EFCC will invite me for 1 billion Dollars and I will be on news papers and lazy folks will discuss me on Niaraland. That is my vision and I know Kunle will be the first to call me a devil and a thief. Who cares. Mark what I said today.

HOUSE 45 ROCKS, WE ARE LIVE ON INFINITY CHANNEL.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Joagbaje(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2010
^^^^
tell me more about house 45. Is it for Christians only or general.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Azibalua(f): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2010
i m so rich
am so rich
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Kay17: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2010
Most cec members believe criticism of the action of their pastors is a sin, but fail  take into consideration that these are men. Thus imperfect!  do believe we should engage in constructive criticism. The news article deserves attention.blind fellowship could β very dangerous.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by naijanig: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2010
Kay 17, Its not about sin or no sin. In the first place, when u criticize a man of God, whether from Christ Embassy or Catholic, its a sin. Period!! But is anyone in this forum better than Chris Oyakhilome. The point is this. They Guy is good in what he is doing. Fake or Real. But he is not fake. The only time you can see Kunle come out is when Chris Oyakhilomes's name is mentioned. Immediately, the number one hater will come out. Kunle is cleaner than Christ Himself. Most time, when I read all his post about Pastor Chris, I thank God that Kunle is not God otherwise Pastor Chris would hv been dead long. But thank God. If you doubt me, just post that Pastor chris is now a woman, in less than an hour, Kunle will appear and he will agree. The only time he becomes an active poster is when the name of Men of God are mentioned. Na waaaaaooooooooooooooooo. Abeg, make I check www.house45.tv , Areality TV for the general.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 20, 2010
You mean to tell me this guy is worth 35 million US, and poor Nigerians are still flocking his church every day to give him money?

Chei. This world.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by naijanig: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2010
@ROSSIKE, Central banks have lots of money,State Government have a lot too, every church in the world including Catholics have money too. So what are u talking about. Those poor people you are defending, how much have u given them. That was exactly what Judas said when the woman broke the alabaster oil. What is $35 million to a ministry that is all over the world. Benny Hinn spent about $5 million for only a single crusade in Nigeria and more on crusades around the world. Why is it that if its Pastor Chris, people make noise about it. That rubbish.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2010
naija.nig:

Na waaaaaooooooooo, everybody should mind his business. Pastor Chris is doing his own and making lots of waves around the world. You guys have talked for more than twenty yrs and the man is still moving forward.

Isnt it surprising, thats the way the world is
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 21, 2010
naija.nig:

Kay 17, Its not about sin or no sin. In the first place, when u criticize a man of God, whether from Christ Embassy or Catholic, its a sin. Period!! But is anyone in this forum better than Chris Oyakhilome. The point is this. They Guy is good in what he is doing.
naija.nig:

@ROSSIKE, Central banks have lots of money,State Government have a lot too, every church in the world including Catholics have money too. So what are u talking about. Those poor people you are defending, how much have u given them. That was exactly what Judas said when the woman broke the alabaster oil. What is $35 million to a ministry that is all over the world. Benny Hinn spent about $5 million for only a single crusade in Nigeria and more on crusades around the world. Why is it that if its Pastor Chris, people make noise about it. That rubbish.

Ok i understand where you getting at.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam by free123: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2010
@naija.nig
if u are planning to commercialise the word of God through the program u are trying to make a big affair, i must tell u to desist from such act because it won't bring glory to christianity.
This is the problem we face today, everyone wants to make it large, especially pastors. I think people should start normal biz instead of twisting God's word to enrich themselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Youths And Premarital Sex. / Is There Still Punishment After Forgiveness Of Sins? / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.