Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,204 members, 7,939,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Am I On The Right Path? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I On The Right Path? (1245 Views)

I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? / Am I On Track? / Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I On The Right Path? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kindly need advise please

My child's father is not present in her life,his family helps in raising her,my problem now is that he neither calls nor ask about his child,even when i was pregnant. I've forgiven him for my own peace of mind and i'm also trying to move on. His sisters are now demanding that i keep mentioning him to my child,i told them that whenever the dad wants a part in his daughters life that i won't hold him back.
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by vizkiz: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
Make una dey look guy family before una spread legs, una go say No. Now you see?

How will the family of a deadbeat have DEMANDs over a child the nigga got no responsibility over?

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Path? by Munzy14(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
DaphneBr:

My child's father is not present in her life,his family helps in raising her,my problem now is that he neither calls nor ask about his child,even when i was pregnant. I've forgiven him for my own peace of mind and i'm also trying to move on. His sisters are now demanding that i keep mentioning him to my child,i told them that whenever the dad wants a part in his daughters life that i won't hold him back.
He will still come back... And as far as it's a girl, she will connect to him.
Fathers have that natural connections with daughters. Just like mothers and sons.

Most men come to reason well with age.
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Munzy14:

Fathers have that natural connections with daughters. Just like mothers and sons.

he's 33yrs
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by maynation(f): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
vizkiz:
Make una dey look guy family before una spread legs, una go say No. Now you see?

How will the family of a deadbeat have DEMANDs over a child the nigga got no responsibility over?

Is this your own advice?
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by Munzy14(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
DaphneBr:
he's 33yrs
Some men still act a kid even above 40.
What matters is he will come to his sense one day.
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
When the pikin don big finish, e go wan start to care, by then e go don almost late to care
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by vizkiz: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
maynation:

Is this your own advice?

Her situation isn’t complicated enough for an external advice

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Path? by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
vizkiz:

Her situation isn’t complicated enough for external advices
...advice.

2 Likes

Re: Am I On The Right Path? by vizkiz: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...advice.

Lol...thanks

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Path? by maynation(f): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...advice.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Path? by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by Godsonjolly: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just time, might take long o but he will come back to his normal senses. No matter how long the rain falls it will surely stop. Just chill and keep praying. If the prodigal son could come back home talk more of a father.
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by Martinez39(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
DaphneBr:

You have done well. I gave you my full advice in the other thread. Tell his sisters that if their brother wants to meet his child or have a place in her life then he should establish contact and pay visit and you are not against it (sincerely).

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Path? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Martinez39:
You have done well. I gave you my full advice in the other thread. Tell his sisters that if their brother wants to meet his child or have a place in her life then he should establish contact and pay visit and you are not against it (sincerely).

I've done that but they believe that i will turn my child against him,but it's well
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by Martinez39(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
DaphneBr:

I've done that but they believe that i will turn my child against him,but it's well
What they believe is none of your business as long as you have done the right thing. Stand your ground. If they are truly concerned about creating a positive image of the father then they should get in touch with their brother and urge him to do the needful. You can't kill yourself biko.
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by maynation(f): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
Martinez39:
What they believe is none of your business as long as you have done the right thing. Stand your ground. If they are truly concerned about creating a positive image of the father then they should get in touch with their brother and urge him to do the needful. You can't kill yourself biko.

True talk.
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
How do you stoop so low to get pregnant for such a useless fellow ? I know your response will be like "I didn't notice it during our dating ".
Let me tell you your problem incase your response align with what I enunciated above. Next time reason with your brain when dating not heart .
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by seyigiggle: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
not as complicated as someone did mentioned.

you should as much as possible compel the sisters to advice him to play his father role in the child life, although the sisters are already doing that as you did mentioned.

stop being needy of him, buckle up yourself. with time he would come calling.
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by luminouz(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sirvingeo:
How do you stoop so low to get pregnant for such a useless fellow ? I know your response will be like "I didn't notice it during our dating ".
Let me tell you your problem incase your response align with what I enunciated above. Next time reason with your brain when dating not heart .
Make we hear word biko.

Na advice dem.ask for,if you have none,just keep mum.
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Martinez39:
thank you,i appreciate.
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by maynation(f): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
luminouz:

Make we hear word biko.

Exactly.
Very simple.
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by luminouz(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
maynation:

Exactly.
Very simple.

Pele o..akure geh...
I go come one day to chop pounded yam
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by maynation(f): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
luminouz:

Pele o..akure geh...
I go come one day to chop pounded yam
You are welcome anytime. grin
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by luminouz(m): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
maynation:

You are welcome anytime. grin
kiss
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Munzy14:

THIS IS A FALSE CLAIM. WE'RE EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO PEOPLE BECAUSE WE BUILD THE EMOTIONS BY TALKING TO EACH OTHER AND SPENDING TIME.

IF YOU SEPERATE 2 PEOPLE FROM THE DAY THEY ARE BORN, AND PUT THEM IN A ROOM WHEN THEY'RE MATURED, DO YOU THINK THEY'D ACTUALLY REALIZE THEY'RE RELATED AND FEEL A CONNECTION?

IF YOU DON'T BUILD IT, THERE WILL BE NO CONNECTION.

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Path? by Munzy14(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS A FALSE CLAIM. WE'RE EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO PEOPLE BECAUSE WE BUILD THE EMOTIONS BY TALKING TO EACH OTHER AND SPENDING TIME.

IF YOU SEPERATE 2 PEOPLE FROM THE DAY THEY ARE BORN, AND PUT THEM IN A ROOM WHEN THEY'RE MATURED, DO YOU THINK THEY'D ACTUALLY REALIZE THEY'RE RELATED AND FEEL A CONNECTION?

IF YOU DON'T BUILD IT, THERE WILL BE NO CONNECTION.
Smh see the audacity u gathered to Proclaimed my post false.

Maybe u aren't aware some things are natural, while others are promulgated by actions.

There are many things u can say is false, but not the connection of Father-daughter or Mother-son. Just one of those things u can't change in nature. Your actions can only delay it, but not denied.
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by Munzy14(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
luminouz:

Make we hear word biko.

I tire for that dude... See the way he is sounding mr perfect, A background check will reveal na dem!... cheesy

Whatever happened, he is still the baby daddy and deserves some respect.
Things might change for good tomorrow. Na condition make crayfish bend.
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
Munzy14:

Smh see the audacity u gathered to Proclaimed my post false.

Maybe u aren't aware some things are natural, while others are promulgated by actions.

There are many things u can say is false, but not the connection of Father-daughter or Mother-son. Just one of those things u can't change in nature. Your actions can only delay it, but not denied.

MAMA/OGA THERE'S NO NATURAL CONNECTION ANYWHERE. I SAID SO.
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by Munzy14(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

MAMA/OGA THERE'S NO NATURAL CONNECTION ANYWHERE. I SAID SO.
Aunty/brother ur opinion... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Man Laments After Taking Man Power And His Girlfriend Didn't Show Up (video / If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? / Top 7 Things Every Women Should Always Do After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.