Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,786 members, 7,952,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Advice To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Marry (330 Views)

Lady Advises Women Not To Marry Poor Men, Says It's A Disservice To Unborn Kids / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Marry by daniddan1999: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Always play with boys

Re: Advice To Marry by GuestLog: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Please I encourage you to follow up on this student. All hope is not lost. I've seen many people with such results who turn out to be brilliant in other fields. I'm an example (though not this kind in the result) grin grin grin
Re: Advice To Marry by Bola146(f): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin grin grin let her go and learn handwork
Re: Advice To Marry by QuintessentialW: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
How old is she?
Re: Advice To Marry by nlPoster: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Advice To Marry by THUNDER4real(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
This kind principal sef,....

Re: Advice To Marry by ilevic(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Fake result. Which kind school gives out a result without a school stamp? If this is real, then the teachers and the school management are not good handlers of students. No child should be written off for any reason no matter how poor they my appear to be.
More so, how will a school allow a child under their watch to always play with boys in the bush? That's poor mentoring...

(1) (Reply)

Thank You PMB For The Fuel Availability This Xmas Period / Any Single Lady In The House? 35 And Above Only / Real Live Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.