Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,249 members, 7,887,709 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Avoided Rally To Prevent Police From Framing Me Up With Murder- Oshiomohle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Avoided Rally To Prevent Police From Framing Me Up With Murder- Oshiomohle (929 Views)

Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder / See Oshiomohle 1998 In Funtua Textile Katsina State Before Labour Started Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Avoided Rally To Prevent Police From Framing Me Up With Murder- Oshiomohle by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole has attacked the Nigeria Police for allegedly providing shield for thugs to ignite violence that rocked Bénin City on Friday.

Comrade Oshiomhole said the police watched as thugs gained access to the Bénin Airport with the intention of preventing him from arriving Bénin City to attend a rally of the All Progressives Congress.

Oshiomhole who spoke to newsmen at his Bénin City resident did not however attend the rally where former PDP members were received into the party.

He was said to have been technically placed under house arrest.

Speaking to newsmen after the rally, Oshiomhole stated that he was not under any house arrest.
Comrade Oshiomhole said the Police planned to create mayhem so that they could blame him and also refused to provide security for him.

“The leadership quality of a man is tested under excessive provocation. If it was my old self, I will not only go there but I will make speech that by now the battle line is drawn. As National Chairman, I had to pay the price by abstaining from going there so that I deny the IG and Edo Police Command to go and kill people and blame it on me........Read further on

http://www.politico.ng/edo-apc-crisis-i-avoided-rally-to-prevent-police-from-framing-me-up-with-murder-oshiomhole/

Re: I Avoided Rally To Prevent Police From Framing Me Up With Murder- Oshiomohle by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
I don't know who's more shameless between Major General Buhari, Tinubu, and this short man devil called Oshiomhole.

Smh

Truly, grey hairs is no sign of wisdom .

1 Like

Re: I Avoided Rally To Prevent Police From Framing Me Up With Murder- Oshiomohle by SoftP(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
This tout of a National party Chairman

2 Likes

Re: I Avoided Rally To Prevent Police From Framing Me Up With Murder- Oshiomohle by Scholarnwadimma(f): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Oshiomhole your time is coming

2 Likes

Re: I Avoided Rally To Prevent Police From Framing Me Up With Murder- Oshiomohle by Captainrambo2: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
Rubhish. Nigeria in an all time low.

Cjn canvassing for sharia to be added to our constitution.

See how low saibaba zombies sank nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Avoided Rally To Prevent Police From Framing Me Up With Murder- Oshiomohle by MoIbrahim: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
True!
Re: I Avoided Rally To Prevent Police From Framing Me Up With Murder- Oshiomohle by Sunnymatey(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Meaning you where planning to kill

2 Likes

Re: I Avoided Rally To Prevent Police From Framing Me Up With Murder- Oshiomohle by ReubenE(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Comical Nation
Re: I Avoided Rally To Prevent Police From Framing Me Up With Murder- Oshiomohle by Mrexcell(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
ajibola1979:
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole has attacked the Nigeria Police for allegedly providing shield for thugs to ignite violence that rocked Bénin City on Friday.

Comrade Oshiomhole said the police watched as thugs gained access to the Bénin Airport with the intention of preventing him from arriving Bénin City to attend a rally of the All Progressives Congress.

Oshiomhole who spoke to newsmen at his Bénin City resident did not however attend the rally where former PDP members were received into the party.

He was said to have been technically placed under house arrest.

Speaking to newsmen after the rally, Oshiomhole stated that he was not under any house arrest.
Comrade Oshiomhole said the Police planned to create mayhem so that they could blame him and also refused to provide security for him.

“The leadership quality of a man is tested under excessive provocation. If it was my old self, I will not only go there but I will make speech that by now the battle line is drawn. As National Chairman, I had to pay the price by abstaining from going there so that I deny the IG and Edo Police Command to go and kill people and blame it on me........Read further on

http://www.politico.ng/edo-apc-crisis-i-avoided-rally-to-prevent-police-from-framing-me-up-with-murder-oshiomhole/

You people will soon text the same medicine u gave innocent nigerians pay back time is coming gradually.

2 Likes

Re: I Avoided Rally To Prevent Police From Framing Me Up With Murder- Oshiomohle by Monimatic(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin grin grin... bloody liars

The Buhari cabal ordered the police to place u under house arrest.
Oshiomole ur time is up, kirikiri prison awaits u.
The cabal have finally gotten time to deal with u like others

3 Likes

Re: I Avoided Rally To Prevent Police From Framing Me Up With Murder- Oshiomohle by JAWBONE(m): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Collect free Ethereum $ETH every hour here

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=388870
Re: I Avoided Rally To Prevent Police From Framing Me Up With Murder- Oshiomohle by Sirjamo: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Obaseki will soon join Ambode in early retirement.
Re: I Avoided Rally To Prevent Police From Framing Me Up With Murder- Oshiomohle by nzeobi(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sirjamo:
Obaseki will soon join Ambode in early retirement.
Obaseki will get the ticket believe me, most of the governors are with him.
Even if he moves to pdp, they will sabotage apc for him to win

(1) (Reply)

Will The War Affects Nigeria. / Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Visits Abuja Despite Being Declared Wanted (Photos) / Akpabio, Nsima, Ignores Akwa Ibom Governor On His Father’s Burial Condolence Vis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.