Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,373 members, 7,974,521 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:57 AM

"President Milf You Are Fire, Great Body And Mind" - Mercy Eke Tells Venita - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "President Milf You Are Fire, Great Body And Mind" - Mercy Eke Tells Venita (1955 Views)

Anita Joseph Slams Friends: I Won't Apologize For Having A Great Body / Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" / Crystabel Goddy: I Have Great Body, I Like Flaunting It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"President Milf You Are Fire, Great Body And Mind" - Mercy Eke Tells Venita by AmeboBook: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mercy Eke has sweet words to describe Venita Akpofure especially after she shared her bathing suit photos. The eventual winner of BBNaija who is living her best life outside of the show wrote in the comment section of the post:

"President milf you are fire, great body and mind".

https://www.amebobook.com/president-milf-you-are-fire-great-body-and-mind-mercy-eke-tells-venita-akpofure-after-she-shares-stunning-bathing-suit-photo-60656.html

Source: Amebo Book

Re: "President Milf You Are Fire, Great Body And Mind" - Mercy Eke Tells Venita by segebase(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Proposes To Her Manager??? / Bbnaija Frodd Celebrates His Mum With Heartwarming Photos As She Clocks 50 / Actress Send Nude To Producer To Secure Movie- Exposed By Wife (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.