Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,045 members, 7,970,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:48 AM

Sexuality In Old Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexuality In Old Age (426 Views)

Old Age Is Beautiful (photo) / Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) / Lady Loses Boyfriend To Gay Man He Sent To Investigate Boyfriend’s Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexuality In Old Age by seanblaise(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2019
Hello guys,
For some time, I have been wondering what it is like to be old and how do old people manage their sexuality especially for the male folks. Sometimes when I come across a couple, lets say the man is 65yrs old and the woman is 60yrs old, I begin to wonder if they still have that sexual attraction towards each other or if they still engage in sexual activities irrespective of whichever mode of sexual activity they choose to indulge in.
Does a man still have an active sex drive at that age?
Can a woman still enjoy sex at that age, do the reach orgasm.
Pour in your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Sexuality In Old Age by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2019
It is better experienced than being told. Wait untill when you are 65 or better ask your parents because they are in a better position to tell you their experiences.

(1) (Reply)

31 Intimacy Mistakes Women Make In Marriage Relationship / University Of Marriage / Nigerian Singer, Peruzzi, Has Bought Himself A House In Lagos. (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.