Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,426 members, 7,897,867 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Is These The Virgins Nigeria Could Offer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is These The Virgins Nigeria Could Offer? (780 Views)

We The Virgins Are Been Marginalised - Says Virgin Lady (vid) / To All The Virgins / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is These The Virgins Nigeria Could Offer? by Joel3(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2019
An hotel boss got angry and fired all the workers. He replaced all the female workers with virgins. if you know what i mean they need virginity test from a recommended hospital to be employed..

O boy, the girls I'm seeing there now are urgly girls and flat ass slim girls. Some even look like men. Could this be the virgin Nigeria can offer? Does it mean that there are no beautiful or well shaped virgins in Nigeria?

Its could only mean that this girls lack attention opportunity from guys or they think thier virginity is the only surest way to get husband since they are out of the league of dating.

Guys what do you have to say.
Re: Is These The Virgins Nigeria Could Offer? by johnkey: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2019
The beautiful virgins are in their father's mansion, AC chilling, they don't need to work they only need bad boys like me to open them up and spend their father's money on.

(1) (Reply)

How Super Eagles Striker Dumbed Agent That Discovered Him (PHOTOS) / Chocolate Skin / If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.