Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex (5734 Views)

Lockdown: Man Calls Cops On GF Over Too Much Sex, Begs For Relocation (photos) / For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You / South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2019
a man in Ogun state ran away from his wife because the woman love sex too much and he's complaining that he will die before his time because of the wife

Re: This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by horlahwaley(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2019
Loooool
Re: This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by culf: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nigerian film
Re: This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by hkidola00(m): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
but no doubt about dis, if a woman wey sabi jam u, u go run... couldnt go to work attimes due to frequent sex wit joy.. Abia ladies,i hail oo
Re: This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
hkidola00:
but no doubt about dis, if a woman wey sabi jam u, u go run... couldnt go to work attimes due to frequent sex wit joy.. Abia ladies,i hail oo
too much sex = less productivity

2 Likes

Re: This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by luminouz(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
hkidola00:
Haven't met such ladies o...
They exist in Nigeria so?
Re: This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by hkidola00(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
luminouz:

Haven't met such ladies o...
They exist in Nigeria so?
hahahaha,wetin be ur location make I give u one girl's number... na just tfare go cost u, hope ur around Ibadan??

1 Like

Re: This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by luminouz(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
hkidola00:
hahahaha,wetin be ur location make I give u one girl's number... na just tfare go cost u, hope ur around Ibadan??

Na Ibadan I dey sef...agbowo side!

Oya drop ooooo
Re: This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by hkidola00(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
luminouz:

Na Ibadan I dey sef...agbowo side!

Oya drop ooooo
he he,cool na akingbile she dey stay..will inbox ur mail
Re: This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by luminouz(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
hkidola00:
he he,cool na akingbile she dey stay..will inbox ur mail

Cool....

* dials iya Jedi's number*
Re: This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
Thankgod7838:
a man in Ogun state ran away from his wife because the woman love sex too much and he's complaining that he will die before his time because of the wife

Lol���..wonders shall never cease. So men can run from it. Heheheee..
Re: This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by gbeseun(m): 1:46am On Dec 19, 2019
hkidola00:

Am in ibadansend her number make.i teach her lesson of her life
Re: This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by Akem12: 1:58am On Dec 19, 2019
Thankgod7838:
OP f**k u that’s enjoyment landlord

(1) (Reply)

. / Capital Letter V (photo) / Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.