Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,893 members, 7,969,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:02 PM

Will The Supreme Court Remove Ihedioha? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Supreme Court Remove Ihedioha? (3857 Views)

Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) / Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon / Current Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Will The Supreme Court Remove Ihedioha? by garfield1: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
DamiBukola:
stop fooling yourself. The Supreme Court termed Uche Nwosu's participating in the election as banditry hence all the votes he secured are deemed wasted votes. The valid votes are the ones obtained by APC, APGA, PDP and others. So you do the calculation if He got the 2/3 or not. Fake lawyer. Akara and beans lawyer.
Stop embarrassing yourself my boy
Re: Will The Supreme Court Remove Ihedioha? by garfield1: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

http://screengist.com/2019/10/22/breaking-news-supreme-court-invalidates-aa-as-a-party-in-2019-imo-guber-election-nullifies-uche-nwosus-candidacy/

Uche nswosu votes are canceled so emeka met the criteria oga

There is no case here even
Oga,you have fumbled big time.if i have my way,ill fine you big time so that you are careful when posting news.i use to rate you highly but you have destroyed that.the appeal court ruling that voided nwosu nomination was on october 29 and it was posted on this forum.your link says that the supreme court ruled on the 24 of october.even a child will laugh at you,this is ridiculous and unforgivable.

Again,you should have utilized your thinking faculty well.how can an unknown news media like anaedoonline be the only one reporting such a major news? Why didnt punch,sun,thursday and other major outlets report it afterall they reported it when the federal and appeal courts nullified his candidature? Think man.

The supreme court has ruled on this case twice,one was in march upholding nwosu nomination,secondly in june striking out aa from the election petition against ihedioha.the supreme court has not ruled on this matter yet mr.go and misbehave no more
Re: Will The Supreme Court Remove Ihedioha? by engineerboat(m): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2020
garfield1:

Oga,you have fumbled big time.if i have my way,ill fine you big time so that you are careful when posting news.i use to rate you highly but you have destroyed that.the appeal court ruling that voided nwosu nomination was on october 29 and it was posted on this forum.your link says that the supreme court ruled on the 24 of october.even a child will laugh at you,this is ridiculous and unforgivable.

Again,you should have utilized your thinking faculty well.how can an unknown news media like anaedoonline be the only one reporting such a major news? Why didnt punch,sun,thursday and other major outlets report it afterall they reported it when the federal and appeal courts nullified his candidature? Think man.

The supreme court has ruled on this case twice,one was in march upholding nwosu nomination,secondly in june striking out aa from the election petition against ihedioha.the supreme court has not ruled on this matter yet mr.go and misbehave no more

You go dey alright las las

Pele

https://leadership.ng/2019/12/20/imo-guber-aa-chairman-hails-supreme-court-judgement-on-uche-nwosus-petition/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ụmụ Igbo Let's Apply Caution On ESN / Petroleum Producers Commend Osinbajo’s Niger Delta Peace Efforts / Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.