Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:59 AM

Stuck In Love For Seven Years Of False Promises:help Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stuck In Love For Seven Years Of False Promises:help Me! (331 Views)

Activist: How I Endured Sexual Abuse For Seven Years To Get Education / San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stuck In Love For Seven Years Of False Promises:help Me! by Beke2020: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Dear Jzhane,

Please help me. Hide my identity if you post this. I also beg for no insults or hurtful words. I am already very emotional and vulnerable. My Family says I need help and I think I do. I am not sure if its therapy or prayers,please advise.

I met Jeffery (Not real name) 7 years ago. He is kind and nice. He swept me off my feet. I think he is my first serious boyfriend. I was in school then. We talked marriage and all. So,when I graduated,I moved in to live with him even though my parents did not approve of it.

Jeff likes women,that is the root of our problem. He parties and flirts alot. I noticed that he was not talking marriage anymore so I told him if he was not ready,I want to move on. He did not say anything so I broke up with him.

Breaking up with him was hard. I was almost depressed. I cried and cried but I tried to move on. About six months later,.......

https://livelystones.com.ng/stuck-in-love-for-seven-years-of-false-promiseshelp-me/

(1) (Reply)

Choose Between A Broke Faithful Guy Or A Cheat Who Spends Recklessly On Them / How To Deal With The Pain Of Breaking Up With The One You Love / Why Do We Keep More Emphasis On Premature Ejaculation In Men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.