Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed (16108 Views)

Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog Cries Out: “it Was Cruise” / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by fattprince(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

You should know its typo. Most time I get tired correcting these things.

Thanks.
Okay. Though I found your response to the Op very funny
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Victoronah1: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
dave4rella:
grin

Forget about her bleeding, only her reaction during the sex will prove that she's a virgin

She will feel pain
Will barely allow you to penetrate her and at the same time won't let you stop.
She will ask so many naive questions.

Will be scared of pregnancy and Will be ashamed to walk into a pharmacy and get a pill (of course she wouldn't know what pill to buy)
She doesn't know anything about infection and treatment (if she lives in a clean environment)
She will start liking sex
And the list goes on...
lol. She was really asking me naive questions oo. On how she will not work anymore cause of the pain. Infact she told me.to get the hotel cause she felt that once I break her it will be hurting her and her parents will know, so in other to avoid it, she wanted to stay a night for the pain to stop
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Jasparrow1: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
Victoronah1:
Hello, please I will make it brief.
We have been dating for 2 years however I was in a private school, I just finished. She always tells me she is a virgin, anytime we romance. I said okay fine. I endured for 2 years, so we planned on how to have sex this year, cause she said she will do it with me that she loves me enough. So I brought out 15k huge money this Buhari regime, booked hotel just a night. And used the other 5k for ice creams, she came and after some romance, we tried having sex and she was screaming, her legs where vibrating. At a time I had to stop.But she insisted I continue, but after my dick entered, I did not see any blood at all. I don't know if it was tight cause she didn't want to spread her legs properly,claiming she is having pain, infact this is a lady I really want to marry, but I noticed 2 things
She didn't bleed even till today and it's still getting me scared, I know not all girls bleed, that's why this one is not really shaking me, but the 2 option is
2: I noticed she was very lazy in bed, she can't spread her legs, complaint of pain, she can't do doggy, claiming she is scared. We only had sex yesterday. Now I feel I have been used,lied and betrayed. She has gone to work but I haven't called her yet. I will be frank I love sex, and I don't want to lack sex in my marriage at all. One mind is telling me to still stick to her and try to have sex again and see since she is complaining of pain. But the other is just telling me to quit cause she may be faking everything,the pain and virginity stuff. Also she kept on postponing the sex yesterday, even when she said at night after we go out, we came back and she went to sleep immediately even after spending money to buy Spanish fly, this girl drank it and slept. Please matured guys who have dated or been in this type of relationship please advice me.
Smiles? Well I also have a girlfriend who says the same thing to me too that she's a virgin. This month is making it 5 months in relationship. So when we had the first sex I did not see any blood at all. Anytime we're chatting, she will be Telling me that I broke her virginity? But her vagina is very tight so Tay sef my dick go dey pain me if I dey bleep her grin grin but she's not lazy though.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by dave4rella(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Victoronah1:
lol. She was really asking me naive questions oo. On how she will not work anymore cause of the pain. Infact she told me.to get the hotel cause she felt that once I break her it will be hurting her and her parents will know, so in other to avoid it, she wanted to stay a night for the pain to stop

Then she might be a virgin
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Victoronah1: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jasparrow1:
Smiles? Well I also have a girlfriend who says the same thing to me too that she's a virgin. This month is making it 5 months in relationship. So when we had the first sex I did not see any blood at all. Anytime we're chatting, she will be Telling me that I broke her virginity? But her vagina is very tight so Tay sef my dick go dey pain me if I dey bleep her grin grin but she's not lazy though.
Hmm. Mine was vibrating. All her legs. Where shaking. Her heart was beating so fast. She was even crying so much. But I couldn't just stop cause she told me to break her no matter what. At a time she told me to get her drunk. Also I felt some pain when I was penetrating her too. But when I was inside a little bit the pain stopped.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Jasparrow1: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Victoronah1:
Hmm. Mine was vibrating. All her legs. Where shaking. Her heart was beating so fast. She was even crying so much. But I couldn't just stop cause she told me to break her no matter what. At a time she told me to get her drunk. Also I felt some pain when I was penetrating her too. But when I was inside a little bit the pain stopped.
Hahahaha exactly. Mine her body was even hot. Before we even get to the house she told she was feeling cooled. I even gave her my cardigan that night. So when we get home, we started having sex. My dick couldn't even get inside because her vagina was so tight. She said I should please disvirgin her. We started having sex till her body started getting hotter lol. After the sex I told her to put on the cardigan she said no, that she's feeling hot.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by ImaIma1(f): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
luminouz:
loool...
I'm in the education and sports sectors,so I'm pretty sure.

So you are saying it's not possible?
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by luminouz(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

So you are saying it's not possible?
I'm saying the percentage is too fuqin small to justify the excuse most ladies use as a reason for losing their virginity.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Inquisitor97(m): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hey guy, for the fact that your girl didn't bleed doesn't make you to think she is not a virgin
Same thing happened to me years back with my girlfriend, yes she claimed to be virgin which I eventually think she will bleed at our first sex, but she didn't.

From psychological reasoning, I concluded that truly she is a virgin when we first had our first sex.

Just let me let you know something, if you truly love her, why having doubtful mindset, what if she is telling you the truth, definitely you've disvirgin her like that.

My kind advise for you is just be with her as time goes on, she will later dance to your tune. Mind you I'm still moving on with my then partner I earlier discussed about. Thanks to true love
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by luminouz(m): 12:51am On Dec 19, 2019
Inquisitor97:
Hey guy, for the fact that your girl didn't bleed doesn't make you to think she is not a virgin
Same thing happened to me years back with my girlfriend, yes she claimed to be virgin which I eventually think she will bleed at our first sex, but she didn't.

From psychological reasoning, I concluded that truly she is a virgin when we first had our first sex.

Just let me let you know something, if you truly love her, why having doubtful mindset, what if she is telling you the truth, definitely you've disvirgin her like that.

My kind advise for you is just be with her as time goes on, she will later dance to your tune. Mind you I'm still moving on with my then partner I earlier discussed about. Thanks to true love

Which psychological reasoning bro? undecided

Give facts,don't be vague
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by princenonye: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
@OP what's the latest update... How is she now
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Victoronah1:
Hello, please I will make it brief.
We have been dating for 2 years however I was in a private school, I just finished. She always tells me she is a virgin, anytime we romance. I said okay fine. I endured for 2 years, so we planned on how to have sex this year, cause she said she will do it with me that she loves me enough. So I brought out 15k huge money this Buhari regime, booked hotel just a night. And used the other 5k for ice creams, she came and after some romance, we tried having sex and she was screaming, her legs where vibrating. At a time I had to stop.But she insisted I continue, but after my dick entered, I did not see any blood at all. I don't know if it was tight cause she didn't want to spread her legs properly,claiming she is having pain, infact this is a lady I really want to marry, but I noticed 2 things
She didn't bleed even till today and it's still getting me scared, I know not all girls bleed, that's why this one is not really shaking me, but the 2 option is
2: I noticed she was very lazy in bed, she can't spread her legs, complaint of pain, she can't do doggy, claiming she is scared. We only had sex yesterday. Now I feel I have been used,lied and betrayed. She has gone to work but I haven't called her yet. I will be frank I love sex, and I don't want to lack sex in my marriage at all. One mind is telling me to still stick to her and try to have sex again and see since she is complaining of pain. But the other is just telling me to quit cause she may be faking everything,the pain and virginity stuff. Also she kept on postponing the sex yesterday, even when she said at night after we go out, we came back and she went to sleep immediately even after spending money to buy Spanish fly, this girl drank it and slept. Please matured guys who have dated or been in this type of relationship please advice me.
that's original virgin behavior na.

So were you expecting her to all of a sudden start liking sex that she bas been told all of her life not to have.

Oga, are you sure you are doing the job well? Seems like you made sex more traumatic for the girl and she is doing it just to satisfy you, not because she enjoys it.

My adcice is that yoyr worries are unfounded. Just be gentle with her and improve your bedroom game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Khalidase83(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
Buy blood put nah, since nah blood u wan see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! / Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? / Is It Really Wrong To Have Sex With A Girl Under 18 Years Of Age (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.