Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,437 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

Sikiratu Sindodo Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sikiratu Sindodo Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday (1170 Views)

Sikiratu Sindodo Celebrates Her Birthday In Style, Rocks Red Gown. See Photos / Naomi Suleiman 21st Birthday: Tayo Odueke 'Sindodo' Celebrates Daughter / Meet Naomi, Tayo Odueke Sikiratu Sindodo's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sikiratu Sindodo Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by IcePrinxxx2463: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
Actress Sikiratu Sindodo's daughter, Naomi is a year older today. And to celebrate her special day, her proud mum took to her instagram page to celebrate her.

She wrote;

I could write a book about how much I love you, but it would take me the rest of my life. Instead, I’ll keep it short and sweet. Darling you mean the world to me, and I want anything but to see you smile and be happy. Happy birthday SisterSister @naomiie_o @naomiie_o � � � � #birthdaygirl #sagittariusseason #Alihamdulillah

In another post, she wrote;

If they gave out awards for best daughter, you would come first. You’ve been so great and amazing over the years and without a doubt would win that award in a second. Thank you for making me a proud mum�� You know how I hate to put you out here��‍♀️� But you deserve everything & more Happy birthday my sister my friend @naomiie_o @naomiie_o ��������� #sagittariusprincess�� #Alihamdulillah ��

https://jokoshq.com/sikiratu-sindodo-celebrates-daughter-on-her-birthday-sikiratu-sindodo-celebrates-daughter-on-her-b/

Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by Lenient001: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Somebody help cuz I'm drowning..

Where Mama, where daughter oooo
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by sen8or(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
Lenient001:
Somebody help cuz I'm drowning..

Where Mama, where daughter oooo my question as well, but she really carry
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday by Yemike(m): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ayan not understanding... daughter or sister?

(1) (Reply)

Despite N10m Donation, Veteran Actor Alabi Yellow Dies / Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah Survives Terrible Robbery Attack With Her Mom / Tiwa Savage Declares She Is Now A ‘marlian’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.