Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,522 members, 7,920,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:14 PM

A Wrong Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wrong Relationship (630 Views)

10 Signs That You Are In The Wrong Relationship – Avoid Them And Safe Your Life! / Smartest ways to end a wrong relationship / How I decided to leave A Girl Finally After 8 Years Of A Very Wrong Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wrong Relationship by Olawuwotunji17(m): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2019
It was a cool evening around January 2019, when i set my eyes on this lady. She is a damsel to be precise, she is one of the definition of beauty, i was unable to have a conversation with her that day, buh sometimes around february, i came across her again, then we had a chat. I asked for her digit , then she gave Me but anytime i try chatting with this lady by saying just ''Hi'', her reply will be ''i have someone I'm dating'', if i text her Hello, she will reply with I'm not interested, if i ask her how aas your day, her reply will be ''I'm in a relationship'', days went by, sometimes i will tell myself i won't chat with her again, buh after some weeks i will resume the chat again cuz i was in love and everybody knows this lady, cuz i don't cease to always post her on my status. Then sometimes around may 1st, she started giving me huge attention. It was then she told me her guy messed up, that he was dating someone like her Sister alongside with her. Then around may 4, we became close and was now dating. She do tell me she don't want my money that all she want is good loving. I was so in love with her that i broke up with my lady on my birthday over silly things but the main reason is just because i found new love. So days went by, and our love is going up like a rocket, then she gatt this behavior of posting different guy on her whatsApp status with Órishirishi caption that i can't think of. Then we started fighting over the same thing everyday that she should stop posting guy again but her excuse was that when she was growing up as a baby she don't have any sister to share her thought and talk to about herself, just her brother and since then she knows guys are awesome buh what's my own
And anytime she post a guy i always stop chatting her, and this will go for like 3-4 days, then she knows that is my way of expressing myself when I'm angry, but she will beg me and we will be cool again but after few days again, the same thing will repeat itself again, that was when i started giving up on her. When we were cool then, we do chat from morning till late at night but things started going wrong that we barely chat once in a week. Then when I'm tired of correcting the same thing over and over again i quit, then i deleted all our chat, her contact and everything about her since october. But lately, i do see her in my dream where we will be holding hands laughing and doing things together. How can i get ride of everything about her ?
Re: A Wrong Relationship by Olayinka8793(m): 12:08am On Dec 15, 2019
It is obvious you are in love and with the way you typed, I am guessing you are still a teenage or still in school. You see ehn, that shit called love can mess with one's brain and turn a smart guy to a mumu, you have got to love with your brain and not your heart.
Whatever advice given to you or anyone on this platform is sure going to end up in the thrashcan cos I am assuming you live in close proximity with the said girl and seeing her often will always activate your mumu button making you feeling in love with her again, making getting rid of her difficult.

2 Likes

Re: A Wrong Relationship by Zaheertyler(m): 12:12am On Dec 15, 2019
Enter okada for good ride
But gokada make sense pass
Re: A Wrong Relationship by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 15, 2019
angry
Re: A Wrong Relationship by Lamanii22(f): 12:37am On Dec 15, 2019
Olawuwotunji17:
It Was A Cool Evening Around January 2019,,When I Set My Eyes On This Girl.....
She Is A Damsel To Be Precise,,She Is One Of The Definition Of Beauty,,I Was Unable To Have A Conversation With Her That Day,,Buh Sometimes Around February,I Came Across Her Again,,Then We Had A Chat....
I Asked For Her Number,,Then She Gave Mie Buh Anytime I Try Chatting With This Girl By Saying Just 'Hy',,Her Next Reply Will Be ''I Have Someone Am Dating'',,If I Text Her ''Hello'',,She Will Reply With '' Am Not Interested '',,If I Ask Her 'How Was Ur Day',,Her Reply Will Be ''Am In A Relationship''........Days Went By,Sometimes I Will Tell Myself I Won't Chat With Her Again,Buh After Some Weeks I Will Resume The Chat Again Cuz I Was In Love And Everybody Knows This Gurl,,Cuz I Don't Seize To Alwys Post Her On My Status.....Then Sometimes Around May 1st,,She Started Giving Mie Huge Attention.....It Was Then She Told Mie Her Guy Messed Up,,That He Was Dating Someone Like Her Sister Alongside With Her...Then Around May 4,,We Became Close And Was Now Dating.....She Do Tell Mie She Don't Want My Money That All She Want Is Good Loving��...I Was So In Love With Her That I Broke Up With My Gurl On My Birthday Over Silly Things Buh The Main Reason Is Just Because I Found New Love......
So Days Went By,,And Our Love Is Going Up Like A Rocket,,,Then She Gatt This Behavior Of Posting Different Guy On Her WhatsApp Status With Órishirishi Caption That I Can't Think Of...
Then We Started Fight Over The Same Thing Everyday That She Should Stop Posting Guy Again Buh Her Excuse Was Alwys That,When she Was Growing Up As A Baby She Don't Have Any Sister To Share Her Thought And Talk To About Herself,, Just Her Brother And Since Then She Knows Guys Are Awesome Buh Ewónitémi
And Anytime She Post A Guy I Alwys Stop Chatting Her,,And This Will Go For Like 3to4 Days,,Then She Knws That Is My Way Of Expressing Myself When Am Angry,,Buh She Will Beg Mie And We Will Be Cool Again Buh After Few Days Again,, The Same Thing Will Repeat Itself Again,,That Was When I Started Giving Up On Her.....When We Were Cool Then,,We Do Chat From Morning Till Late At Night Buh Things Started Going Wrong That We Barely Chat Once in A Week.....
Then When Am Tired Of Correcting The Same Thing Over Nd Over Again I Quit,,,Then I Deleted All Our Chat,,Her Contact And Everything About Her Since October......Buh Lately,,I Do See Her In My Dream Where We Will Be Holding Hands,Laughing And Doing Things Together.......How Can I Get Ride Of Everything About Her ?

The reason why you're putting letter "I" in between "me" I don't know oo... Anyway... Relationships isn't smooth sailing, maybe you both need to have a conversation about this.. You might still be in love with her, that's why you keep seeing her in your dreams... How old are you though?

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Relationship by OlawaleBammie: 2:16am On Dec 15, 2019
Olawuwotunji17:
It Was A Cool Evening Around January 2019,,When I Set My Eyes On This Girl.....
She Is A Damsel To Be Precise,,She Is One Of The Definition Of Beauty,,I Was Unable To Have A Conversation With Her That Day,,Buh Sometimes Around February,I Came Across Her Again,,Then We Had A Chat....
I Asked For Her Number,,Then She Gave Mie Buh Anytime I Try Chatting With This Girl By Saying Just 'Hy',,Her Next Reply Will Be ''I Have Someone Am Dating'',,If I Text Her ''Hello'',,She Will Reply With '' Am Not Interested '',,If I Ask Her 'How Was Ur Day',,Her Reply Will Be ''Am In A Relationship''........Days Went By,Sometimes I Will Tell Myself I Won't Chat With Her Again,Buh After Some Weeks I Will Resume The Chat Again Cuz I Was In Love And Everybody Knows This Gurl,,Cuz I Don't Seize To Alwys Post Her On My Status.....Then Sometimes Around May 1st,,She Started Giving Mie Huge Attention.....It Was Then She Told Mie Her Guy Messed Up,,That He Was Dating Someone Like Her Sister Alongside With Her...Then Around May 4,,We Became Close And Was Now Dating.....She Do Tell Mie She Don't Want My Money That All She Want Is Good Loving��...I Was So In Love With Her That I Broke Up With My Gurl On My Birthday Over Silly Things Buh The Main Reason Is Just Because I Found New Love......
So Days Went By,,And Our Love Is Going Up Like A Rocket,,,Then She Gatt This Behavior Of Posting Different Guy On Her WhatsApp Status With Órishirishi Caption That I Can't Think Of...
Then We Started Fight Over The Same Thing Everyday That She Should Stop Posting Guy Again Buh Her Excuse Was Alwys That,When she Was Growing Up As A Baby She Don't Have Any Sister To Share Her Thought And Talk To About Herself,, Just Her Brother And Since Then She Knows Guys Are Awesome Buh Ewónitémi
And Anytime She Post A Guy I Alwys Stop Chatting Her,,And This Will Go For Like 3to4 Days,,Then She Knws That Is My Way Of Expressing Myself When Am Angry,,Buh She Will Beg Mie And We Will Be Cool Again Buh After Few Days Again,, The Same Thing Will Repeat Itself Again,,That Was When I Started Giving Up On Her.....When We Were Cool Then,,We Do Chat From Morning Till Late At Night Buh Things Started Going Wrong That We Barely Chat Once in A Week.....
Then When Am Tired Of Correcting The Same Thing Over Nd Over Again I Quit,,,Then I Deleted All Our Chat,,Her Contact And Everything About Her Since October......Buh Lately,,I Do See Her In My Dream Where We Will Be Holding Hands,Laughing And Doing Things Together.......How Can I Get Ride Of Everything About Her ?

Very easy bro, just stop sleeping. and u wil b fine.

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Relationship by izibili44: 3:59am On Dec 15, 2019
Guy i just broke up with my cheating girl friend.GHANAIAN LADY CAN CHEAT DIE.
Re: A Wrong Relationship by 912(m): 7:11am On Dec 15, 2019
I think you ought to worry more about your grammar

Mie instead of me

Hy instead of hi

Capital letter after comma

Using ,, in place of full stop

No space after comma

Every word is started with a capital letter.

Etc etc

That girl/relationship is the least of your problems

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Relationship by Olawuwotunji17(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2019
912:
I think you ought to worry more about your grammar

Mie instead of me

Hy instead of hi

Capital letter after comma

Using ,, in place of full stop

No space after comma

Every word is started with a capital letter.

Etc etc

That girl/relationship is the least of your problems
Thank Yoh

(1) (Reply)

"What I Reply People That Want Me To Marry A Rich Man" - Linda Ikeji / How Did You Cope With A Bitter Girlfriend/wife? / Please Is Toptone Whitening Body Lotion A Bleaching Cream Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.