Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,477 members, 7,926,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:12 PM

"They Will Die My Death" - Angela Okorie Speaks After Gunmen Reportedly Attacked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "They Will Die My Death" - Angela Okorie Speaks After Gunmen Reportedly Attacked (872 Views)

R. Kelly Reportedly Attacked By Angry Inmate While Sitting In Bed: Report / Angela Okorie Speaks Out After Being Shot By Assassins / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"They Will Die My Death" - Angela Okorie Speaks After Gunmen Reportedly Attacked by Okoyeaniche(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2019
Popular Nollywood Actress, Angela Okorie is lucky to be alive after Unknown gunmen opened fire on her vehicle while she was on her way back from a show.

The actress has been trending on social media in recent weeks now, following her outburst with BBNaija Star Tacha, when she accused Tacha for not being appreciative for supporting and assisting her when she was still in the Big Brother Naija house.

Taking to her Instagram handle, the gorgeous actress shared some cute photos she took at the show, with the caption 'whoever that wants me dead, will...SEE MORE

Re: "They Will Die My Death" - Angela Okorie Speaks After Gunmen Reportedly Attacked by Ghenisean(m): 12:21am On Dec 15, 2019
She still dey chap mouth oooo,omoh
Re: "They Will Die My Death" - Angela Okorie Speaks After Gunmen Reportedly Attacked by Lenient001: 6:23am On Dec 15, 2019
We dey here just dey pity you, we kukuma no know wetin you also did for them.
Maybe tit for tat
Re: "They Will Die My Death" - Angela Okorie Speaks After Gunmen Reportedly Attacked by Onyi22(f): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2019
Quick recovery

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Funke Akindele & Celebs Who Kept Their Children Faces Hidden In Photos / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Captivating Curves At The Beach / 'i'm An Old Fool' - Pamela Anderson's Ex Husband, I Paid Off Her 200k Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.