Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches (2015 Views)

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by Lisa4nairaland: 4:50am On Dec 15, 2019
Daddy Freeze replies Adeboye -“We need factories the size of Ibadan NOT churches”.

Daddy Freeze has countered the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, who during the week, said one of the things he must do before he dies is to build a church as big as Ibadan city in Oyo state.

Preaching on the third day of the Holy Ghost Congress 2019 holding at the Redemption Campground, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Pastor Adeboye said he has a plan of building a church as big as Ibadan.

According to him, no one should believe he is dead until that is done.

Daddy Freeze has now countered his dream in a post shared on his IG page, Freeze said what Nigeria needs more of now are factories and not more church edifice as she already has enough of that.

Read Daddy Freeze post

GOD DOES NOT LIVE IN HOUSES BUILT BY HUMAN HANDS!!!

This in my opinion, is a selfish ambition (scripturally selfish ambitions are in the same category as witchcraft and sexual orgies), that does nothing for Christians, rather I see it as a quest to turn believers into beasts of burden!

? Galatians 5:20 ?
New International Version
idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions

The more I think about it, the angrier I get. Adeboye wants to use 3,080 square kilometers to build a church or a bigger business center, which one

In this poverty riddled land, with more people in extreme poverty than China and India combined (according to worldpoverty.io), couldn’t Adeboye at least have been a little more creative?

We need factories the size of Ibadan NOT churches, we have way too many churches already.
With 10 churches on each street, we have so much religion, so much hunger and underdevelopment yet so little love.?

WE ARE THE CHURCH, NOT A BUILDING, the church is not the ‘house of God’, it’s just a building and God does not live in temples built with human hands.

? Acts 7:48 ?
New Living Translation
However, the Most High doesn’t live in temples made by human hands. As the prophet says,

? Acts 17:24 ?
New Living Translation
“He is the God who made the world and everything in it. Since he is Lord of heaven and earth, he doesn’t live in man-made temples,

? 2 Corinthians 5:1 ?
New International Version
For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.

? Hebrews 9:11 ?
New Living Translation
So Christ has now become the High Priest over all the good things that have come. He has entered that greater, more perfect Tabernacle in heaven, which was not made by human hands and is not part of this created world.

Source>>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by daddytime(m): 5:04am On Dec 15, 2019
Thanks for the reaction, Freezer the reactor.

I concur with you jare
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by olureignforever: 5:14am On Dec 15, 2019
Will daddy Freeze leave this pastor alone already. Everyone has purpose in life. Am sure what will be in Dangotes mind if he lives longer is to gain control of its market worldwide.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by tyson98: 5:28am On Dec 15, 2019
Sl that they will be making billions per offering

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by judgementyard(m): 5:31am On Dec 15, 2019
I stand with Daddy freeze

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by Vulcanheph(m): 6:17am On Dec 15, 2019
I'm with freeze on this one.....we already have enough churches.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by Vulcanheph(m): 6:18am On Dec 15, 2019
I'm with freeze on this one.....we already have enough churches in this country, too much if You ask me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by cardoso222: 6:29am On Dec 15, 2019
Freeze can also start a factory,no matter how small

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by aminusodiq(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2019
olureignforever:
Will daddy Freeze leave this pastor alone already. Everyone has purpose in life. Am sure what will be in Dangotes mind if he lives longer is to gain control of its market worldwide.
there by asissting millions of nigerians financially... What hav d church done for. U??

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by babythug(f): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2019
The pastor isn’t a business man. Anyone that wants to build a factory of whatever size is free to do so!

Freeze why don’t you gear efforts into
Building a factory of that magnitude?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by LajaLaba: 7:37am On Dec 15, 2019
What a load of rubbish damn!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by kiddoiLL(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2019
Freeze doesn't even need to say it before any sensible person should realize more church buildings ain't the solution to any problem this country faces.
TF will a church auditorium the size of Ibadan add to this country?
Jesus Christ had over thousands of people following him back then seeing his wondrous works and yet he didn't solicit for a church as big as the whole Oshodi town alone.
Pffft!! Dream my furry butthole, just the street alone I was staying before had up to four churches surrounding it.
Now imagine what good will be done if there were factories and companies surrounding streets the same way churches do.
I'm a Christian so spare me any búllshît you have to spill

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by 2special(m): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2019
Go tell the government that...Pastors business is to win souls....this guy will and never condem this wasteful govt... No matter his noise, the more he cry the more Pastor Adeboye build more churhes...he has been lamenting since but that will never change anything and let him also not be blinded to businesses that were build by churches and I also wants to advise him to sell all his cars and use the money to start a business.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by TheSourcerer: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2019
I love freeze , we need more like freeze and STV manager in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2019
Simpl truth. Churches everywhere disgusts
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by lereinter(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2019
Thank God, Jehovah doesn't reside in a building

If he likes, he should build church as big as south west
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by NoraPibowei(f): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2019
Mr freeze or freezer tell that to ur president Buhari to build more factories,and not Adeboye that is a pastor thats his plans and not your's.What are plans self? to sit at home quote what people say go against it and post on social media,and everyone claps for you.Why don't make an effort in building it yourself if u know that what needs to be done,ITK.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by Onyi22(f): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
grin grin cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
Well, it's not Freezes business and not my business either.

Imes is the person I am waiting for.

When Imes shows up, the world will have a different view concerning religion.

Imes will break barriers and break records! The world will see the great works of his hands and they will marvel!

Imes is coming shock people to their marrows! grin I hope some people will not develop heart attackgrin

Imes, we await your coming grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by mrwonlasewonie: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Daddy freeze aseju lolrun ofe.oti to.go and establish your own industry
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by dollytino4real(f): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
make u no die young sha!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by APOPTOSIS: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
ADEBOYE should just stop this NONSENSE.
He is too EDUCATED and ENLIGHTENED for such dreams..
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by olureignforever: 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
aminusodiq:
there by asissting millions of nigerians financially... What hav d church done for. U??

What have you done for your immediate relations.

To your question, I don't go to church because of what church will do for me, I go to church with the motive of serving my maker as only him can make all my dreams come through and what I can do to impact the church.

They are humans so I don't expect much from them and if they don't think in our/your /my directions, they are answerable to God and not man. So let God do the judgement
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Adeboye -“we Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches by profilemessages: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
he is right

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Actress Mercy Aigbe & Businesswoman Larrit Exchange Punches (vid) / Exclusive Behind The Scenes Pics From Banky W's ''lagos Party'' Video Shoot / Check Out Some Fab Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson From A Recent Interview With MNET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.