Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Does My Pastor Say? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does My Pastor Say? (151 Views)

Odumeje Is My Guy, He Is Not My Pastor-Micheal Zubby / I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does My Pastor Say? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2019
GOD'S WORD -EPISODE 2
WHAT DOES MY PASTOR SAY?
Bible Reading: Hebrews 10: 16 - 18
Memory verse: "and no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying 'know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their inequity, and I will remember their sin no more" Jeremiah 31 : 34.
God has already given us a new covenant, even before Christ's birth. The new covenant is the holy spirit. God proclaims that he will put his laws in our heart and no one will teach the other how to know the Lord. However, some Christians do not really know their God; they don't allow holy spirit in them to work. These Christians are lazy and they often rely on what their men of God ( pastors) tell them.
No doubt, the pastors are spiritual leaders and they are God's ambassadors. Some are good; some are bad. Some are loaded with holy spirit; some are not. Some are scripturally worded while some are inept, biblically.
So, you can see that we have many people in Christianity. And we don't know who is who. Therefore, you ought to know how to know, worship and serve your God. Gone were the days in the old testament when the holy spirit was only meant for the prophets and priests; but now, everybody who is a christian can see the manifestation of the holy spirit - no discrimination. Hallelujah!
Do not be lazy; take and read your bible ( Joshua 1: cool. If you do not understand, ask for the help of holy spirit and you can seek the help of good spiritual leaders.
Relying on the pastors without you knowing your God personally is a disaster because you may be misled. I pray we get to our heavenly home.
Now, instead of you to ask WHAT DOES MY PASTOR SAY, you can ask yourself that WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY, or WHAT DOES THE HOLY SPIRIT SAY, better still, WHAT DOES GOD SAY.
The last three expressions are better than the first expression which is WHAT DOES MY PASTOR SAY.
Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/12/19 / The True Essence Of Life / Think About Eternal Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.