Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,957 members, 7,890,156 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:10 AM

Checkout The Best Gift To Get For Your Child This Christmas (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Best Gift To Get For Your Child This Christmas (pictures) (571 Views)

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Best Gift To Get For Your Child This Christmas (pictures) by marvelck: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2019
The best gift to present to your kid this Christmas

A very cute American Eskimo dog...

Your child will love it

To get one, contact Quincy Glory on 09029442245

The dogs are very affordable

Re: Checkout The Best Gift To Get For Your Child This Christmas (pictures) by sapeleboi(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2019
how much
marvelck:
The best gift to present to your kid this Christmas

A very cute American Eskimo dog...

Your child will love it

To get one, contact Quincy Glory on 09029442245

The dogs are very affordable
Re: Checkout The Best Gift To Get For Your Child This Christmas (pictures) by Ryan03(f): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2019
My son is scared of dogs. Even teddy dey make am fear embarassed

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Best Gift To Get For Your Child This Christmas (pictures) by dukeprince50: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2019
Pls this is Nigeria, what parents buy their children here is cloth and shoes. Infact the cloth will be so big that they could use it next year. We saw something sha

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Best Gift To Get For Your Child This Christmas (pictures) by marvelck: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2019
sapeleboi:
how much

Please kindly call the lady's number to get the price for each dog.
Re: Checkout The Best Gift To Get For Your Child This Christmas (pictures) by marvelck: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2019
sapeleboi:
how much

Please kindly call Quincy Glory's number, 09029442245, to get the price for each dog
Re: Checkout The Best Gift To Get For Your Child This Christmas (pictures) by marvelck: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2019
Ryan03:
My son is scared of dogs. Even teddy dey make am fear embarassed

�...These American Eskimo dogs ain't violent nor scary. They are adorable dogs. You and your son will love the dog. Just get one, and thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Long Truck Carry Couple With Their People Around On Their Wedding Day In SA. VID / Please, Bring Back "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" TV Game Show (Pics) / Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Partner???? 90% NO On Twitter(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.