Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

Safaree Samuels Says Women Don't Get The Respect They Deserve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Safaree Samuels Says Women Don't Get The Respect They Deserve (328 Views)

Youtuber Kevin Samuels Died Of Heart Attack Atfer COVID Vaccine Inoculation Shot / Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled / Safaree Samuels, Nicki Minaj’s Ex Boyfriend Nudes Leaked Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safaree Samuels Says Women Don't Get The Respect They Deserve by AmeboBook: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2019
It's true that women can't bring life alone into the world without the help of men. However, they don't necessarily get the respect that they deserve. Safaree Samuels agrees with us and he states that we need to uplift our women. He wrote in an Instagram post alongside a photo of Erica Mena's baby bump:

"Women don’t get the respect they deserve. to see what a woman has to endure physically and mentally is mind blowing to me. I can’t believe I put this in here. Let’s uplift all our women by any means necessary my people. They deserve it and should never be disrespected i still can’t believe I’m having a baby and I wouldn’t want it with any1 else other than my wife that god blessed me with".

Of course, Erica hit the comment section. She wrote, "Oh you absolutely put something/ SOMEONE in me. Lol Your daughter can’t wait to meet her Daddy."

There were reactions.

missclassi37: "@iamerica_mena that knot looks so uncomfortable. Is that a foot?"

onnamr: "@iamerica_mena and he better always treat his daughter and her mother with RESPECT!"

classiq__deeva: "U understand because u take the time to. Some men dont so they'll never get it".

darktoosieroll: "Lord Send me a man better than safaree so I can be loved like Erica!"

stylist_chuche: "Wow that’s a beautiful message. Only real men understand".

islandgal_1758: "You’re exactly what @iamerica_mena needed .. and she’s exactly what you needed !!!!! talk about Gods timing and things happening in divine order congrats on everything."

https://www.amebobook.com/safaree-samuels-says-women-dont-get-respect-they-deserve-i-still-cant-believe-im-having-a-baby-60688.html

Source: Amebo Book

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Net Worth 2020 / Nigerian Singer, Skales Features Wizkid On A New Song Titled "Sativa" (listen) / See Moment Mercy Met Her Mother As She Arrives For Her Homecoming Party In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.